100bestbuy.com - Amount Missing

nagarajan.andavar02 on Apr 4, 2013
Dear Sir! My Name is NAGARAJAN from chennai, i am 100 best buy.com paticipent in rs.699. in this company no responce my amount. amount or Contest : Sony Xperia Z : Pay & get a chance to win Contest Coupon, ORDER NO : 18561480. Please Help me sir! quickly resolve.My account debit in this amount (or) Sony Xperia Z. no points, only amount or mobil phone.please contact in 8056265308.

Comments

N May 31, 2012 by
ashutosh0007 100bestbuy.com  - Bhilai, Durg, Chhattisgarh, India

missing product - 100BESTBUY.COM

I have order 3 products in group discount i.e 2 shirts and 1 pen drive and pen drive was to be free with the shirts at Rs. 899 (order no. 4108612). the pend drive was not send although it was covered in the list which was mentioned in top of the courier box. I have been trying calling to customer care but their is no response from them.
A Jun 4, 2012 by
niranjan_sipu 100bestbuy.com  - Bhilai, Durg, Chhattisgarh, India

yes, They are cheat.
N Apr 8, 2013 by
100bestbuy8

Dear nagarajan.andavar02,

You have paid that amount for the contests, This price will not be refundable, if you win in 100bestbuy contest, we will inform you through telephone or Email by 100bestbuy. you will get the product in free of cost for which you have participated.If you will not win you will get credit points by 100bestbuy contest which helps you to purchase any products from 100bestbuy website, your paid amounts will get deduct on purchased product from 100bestbuy.com.

We will send you the contest details through your E mail ID.

If any more queries kindly contact us at service@100bestbuy, call us on 080 - 67536400:

100bestbuy