100bestbuy.com - fake product

sandeshg29 on Aug 20, 2012
Dear Sir

Sandesh

Comments

N Jul 6, 2013 by
tmurugu

Best Review
Paid to Rs 798.00 no response from your 100 bestbuy, Iam Waiting for your results or refunded the my amount
N Nov 14, 2011 by
priyaariesblue 100bestbuy.com  - Karnataka, India

I ordered a Reebok watch from 100bestbuy.com but when i received the product it wasn't a reebok watch. I told the person that i would not pay for the product since it wasn't what i ordered but he refused to take it back. I paid him 700 bucks and then i sent the product back to the company at the address mentioned on web site, and asked for full refund of money. I also called customer care and told them that I had sent the product back for replacement. They received the product also. They told that they will send me the cheque but one day suddenly i received a courier saying that it is replaced product. I returned the product because if would have opened the product, again the same cycle would start. what shall i do
N Feb 21, 2012 by
Arun89 100bestbuy.com  - Karnataka, India

The site is fake.Please do not buy anything from the site 100 bestbuy .com, they send me the wrong product and on calling them back they refuse to pay back the money.I just want to register a complaint against them on consumer court.
N Feb 21, 2012 by
Sanjoy15 100bestbuy.com  - Karnataka, India

I had been shopping online for a while and was pleasantly surprised when I got a feedback call for each of my two purchases from 100bestbuy.com last month. I had ordered for a Dell XCD28 as well as saree for my wife because the offers were really attractive . I had some serious issued with their delivery earlier and was planning not to shop from them again.
However it seems that these guys are making a serious effort to ramp up their customer experience. The product quality in 100bestbuy.com had always been awesome and the only problem is the service and delivery. Good to know that they are concentrating on it as well now.
N Aug 20, 2012 by
sandeshg29

100 best buy Complaint, I want to lodge a complaint against 100 Best buy on line shopping . My name is Sandesh S Gaikwad. I am registered customer with 100 best buy. My I have booked product “I PAD SAMSUNG” which quantity was one on Its Bid log Rs 299/- before 07 months. After that now month of Jul 2012, 100 best buy customer care was called me you won IPAD Samsung. After that I received product by First Flight Courier service and I paid Rs 890/- for shipping charges. When I opened package I found fake MP3 player small and unserviceable micro SD card 2GB and fake sony earphone. Lets I complaint to 100 Best buy customer care service by mail and phone called. They registered my complaint. I have re-registered my complaint more than twenty time. 100 best buy executive email me two time only they gave me information that my complaint has been lodged. Second email I got a from assured me that there was problem with were technically wrong product packaging by mistake they delivered. It was again shocking news for me, I call daily to 100 best buy customer care they never tell me right status. Always they have similar answer for me like my complaint is already lodged. They will arrange a back call for me in 24-48 hours. They have forwarded my complaint. Surely I will get my product very soon. There is not any facility to check complaint status. Still I am waiting for my won product those I paid shipping charges.In my views we are totally ban shopping this type of fake companies.
Sandesh

D Nov 2, 2012 by
sanjibkumarnath

DEAR SIR,
I AM MR. SANJIB KUMAR NATH.I AM A REGISTERED CUSTOMER WITH 100BESTBUY.I WAS GIVEN A USERNAME AND PAASWORD FOR LOGIN AND FOR THAT I PAID RS. 99 FROM MY A/C.WHEN I TRIED TO LOGIN THAT WAS NOT A VALID ID AND MY NAME, ADDRESS, EMAIL WAS BEEN CHANGED. SO THIS IS A FAKE ONLINE ID
N May 17, 2013 by
tpandian

100 best buy Complaint, I want to lodge a complaint against 100 Best buy on line shopping . My name is Thangapandian. I am registered customer with 100 best buy. I have booked product “Wrist Watch” which quantity was one on Its Bid log Rs 499/- previous month. After that 100 best buy customer care was called me you won Samsung Galaxy within the 20, 000 contests. After that I received product by Blue Dart Courier service and I paid Rs 857/- for shipping charges. When I opened package I found fake Lotto emblem Wrist watch and a duplicate V neck T shirt . Lets I complaint to 100 Best buy customer care service by phone called. They registered my complaint. I have re-registered my complaint more than ten time. 100 best buy executive told me many time only they gave me information that my complaint has been lodged and our customer care officers calling u for check your coupon ID No. No phone call received from their till now & 100 best buy customer care they never tell me right status. Always they have similar answer for me like my complaint is already lodged and u get a phone tommorow. In my views we are totally ban shopping this type of fake companies.
Thangapandian
N Aug 16, 2013 by
HARISH BANSAL34

Dear
i am harish bansal from faridabad i am booked a home theater shipment cod is 1010 rs. but not recived the shipment please give me my product . my house no. is a -200 dabua colony nit faridabad
thanks
harish bansal
N Aug 16, 2013 by
HARISH BANSAL34

100 best buy Complaint, I want to lodge a complaint against 100 Best buy on line shopping . My name is harish bansal. I am registered customer with 100 best buy. My I have booked product “I PAD SAMSUNG” which quantity was one on Its Bid log Rs 299/- before 07 months. After that now month of Jul 2012, 100 best buy customer care was called me you won IPAD Samsung. After that I received product by First Flight Courier service and I paid Rs 890/- for shipping charges. When I opened package I found fake MP3 player small and unserviceable micro SD card 2GB and fake sony earphone. Lets I complaint to 100 Best buy customer care service by mail and phone called. They registered my complaint. I have re-registered my complaint more than twenty time. 100 best buy executive email me two time only they gave me information that my complaint has been lodged. Second email I got a from assured me that there was problem with were technically wrong product packaging by mistake they delivered. It was again shocking news for me, I call daily to 100 best buy customer care they never tell me right status. Always they have similar answer for me like my complaint is already lodged. They will arrange a back call for me in 24-48 hours. They have forwarded my complaint. Surely I will get my product very soon. There is not any facility to check complaint status. Still I am waiting for my won product those I paid shipping charges.
thanks
regards Regards

harish bansal
N Sep 12, 2013 by
Hemant aluriya

100 best buy Complaint, I want to lodge a complaint against 100 Best buy on line shopping . My name is Hemant kumar. I am registered customer with 100 best buy. I have booked product “Wrist Watch” which quantity was one on Its Bid log Rs 499/- previous month. After that 100 best buy customer care was called me you won Samsung Galaxy within the 20, 000 contests. After that I received product by Blue Dart Courier service and I paid Rs 899/- for shipping charges. When I opened package I found fake Belmont black dial Wrist watch (id:6237) and Lets I complaint to 100 Best buy customer care service by phone called. They registered my complaint. I have re-registered my complaint more than ten time. 100 best buy executive told me many time only they gave me information that my complaint has been lodged and our customer care officers calling u for check your coupon ID No. No phone call received from their till now & 100 best buy customer care they never tell me right status. Always they have similar answer for me like my complaint is already lodged and u get a phone tommorow. In my views we are totally ban shopping this type of fake companies.

Kindly change the watch or refund money.

Hemant kumar
(09873845824)
N Sep 12, 2013 by
Hemant aluriya

100 best buy Complaint, I want to lodge a complaint against 100 Best buy on line shopping . My name is Hemant kumar. I am registered customer with 100 best buy. I have booked product “Wrist Watch” which quantity was one on Its Bid log Rs 899/- previous month. After that 100 best buy customer care was called me you won Samsung Galaxy within the 20, 000 contests. After that I received product by Blue Dart Courier service and I paid Rs 899/- for shipping charges. When I opened package I found fake Belmont black dial Wrist watch (id:6237) and Lets I complaint to 100 Best buy customer care service by phone called. They registered my complaint. I have re-registered my complaint more than ten time. 100 best buy executive told me many time only they gave me information that my complaint has been lodged and our customer care officers calling u for check your coupon ID No. No phone call received from their till now & 100 best buy customer care they never tell me right status. Always they have similar answer for me like my complaint is already lodged and u get a phone tommorow. In my views we are totally ban shopping this type of fake companies.

Kindly change the watch or refund money.

Hemant kumar
(09873845824)
N Nov 23, 2013 by
kdalip82@gmail.com

myself dalip was offered samsung galaxy mobile winner.they demanded 599 rs for the same which i paid .later they callled me to pay 5000 more for the tax pay .but i jujged it all wrong, and i refused to the deal.

100bestbuy.com - fake product