100bestbuy.com - ACCOUNT HACKED

prva76 on Dec 21, 2011
After several mail put to 100bestbuy to check and come back my user Id as 9444114189 not able to access NEARING THREE WEEKS OVER NO PROPER REPLY AFTER PUTTING SEVERAL MAIL TO WWW.100bestbuy .COM REGARDING THE ACCOUNT ACCESS , NO USE ,NO RESPONSIBLE ,NO CUSTOMER CARE TO CONTACT CONSUMER , AMAZING ONLINE TRADERS EVER COME ACROSS COST OF THE PRODUCT LESS BUT DELIVERY THREE TIMES HIGHER THAN THE COST OF THE PRODUCT , i do have balance of Rs 299 some in my account FAIL TO GAB DEAL THEY HAVE DEPOSITED AS POINT IN MY ACCOUNT ,kindly arrange to get back my amount through my gate way with out further delay action against Suksh Technology Private Limited

Comments

N Dec 21, 2011 by
prva76

After several mail put to 100bestbuy to check and come back my user Id as 9444114189 not able to access i do have balance of Rs 299 some what near in my account ,kindly arrange to get back my amount through my gate way with out further delay action against Suksh Technology Private Limited
A Feb 12, 2012 by
manish_19sky

I won 11.1 gram gold in november 2011 and got a response like I would be getting it in a weeks time. But weeks became month but still I didn't get the product. Initially they didn't responded in one tone, whenever u call them they say that u will get the product in 5 working days. Finally they told me that gold cannot be given through corries and u need to come to bangalore to get the product.

In the mean time for december month I won a hcl tab. But like the earlier case they didn't sent me the product. On calling them they told me that the product is not in stock and will be given in 10 days.

In feb first week I got a call from visa and payment regarding the transactions and the product status. I told them the whole story. They told me to go and get the product immediately. And get in touch with them.

On 8 feb 2011 I informed the companies customer care that I will be coming on 11th asked for there agreement. They told me it will be fine.

On 11th I went to bangalore to my surprise the company is only a single room office called suksh private limited. Where thing work half haphazardly.

They told me that they had no information of my arrival and does not have my product. Finally they aggrieved to give me the gold by 12 pm. They told me that they will not give me hcl tab, the reason was that I won gold and the tab was a mistake on their part. They told me that a person can win only one product. And will not will any more product if he/She is participating in other contest also. Finally at 12 pm they gave me 8gram gold . Not even the promised 11.1 gram gold. The reason was that I didn't inform them(which is not true) in time and at present only 8gram can be get from hell knows how many shops in bangalore.

I ask the question who will pay for 3 gram gold(9 thousand rupees)

what about my hcl tab

what kind of contest policy to they follow

why there is no response when I sent email to 100 best buy service, info, track, contest mail addresses
N Feb 21, 2012 by
Biswajit9

I shop online maybe once a month and have never had a better experience with any other customer service. My first 100bestbuy.com purchase a set of toys for my daughter, the "4 day express delivery" was actually delivered in only 3 days. The toys were perfectly as they showed in the website but one was broken and the remote was not working. I called them right away to exchange the toys.
After 10 times they received the call. While on the phone with the replied, she asked me the order number and then asked me to return the product to our address that was broken and the new toy was delivered in next 8 days at home. I got my new product in 6 days.Very cool!. Only suggestion from my side is to make customer care more better.
D Feb 29, 2012 by
Keshu56

100bestbuy.com has really improved the service in terms of delivery. The service quality has really improved than what was provided few months ago. I was just surprised to get a book "Wings Of Fire: An Autobiography" by APJ Abdul Kalam delivered to me in just 3 days and at lesser price than what was being offered by the other website. The website layout has also improved from the previous layout, although i think there is a lot of scope for improvement when compared to other online shopping sites.
Hope they service quality will always be maintained.
D Aug 28, 2012 by
ngawang

100 best buy shopping site online is simply a cheater. Just a few days back I have played the contest and the very next day i was informed that i am one of lucky lottery winner and given 3 options to claim for the prize . the person who called first told that it was all free of cost then at the very end of his talk, he surprised me telling that the cost of courier service is rupees 920 . He added that the lottery that i won was a sony mp3 player worth somewhere around 4000 rupees and 4GB memory card but this morning when the things inside the pack that 100 best buy deleivered is a local mp3 player worth 150 rupees.reff no of the product is 6907758. This shopping site is just fake one . Beware Beware !!!

100bestbuy.com - ACCOUNT HACKED