12th Class Exam Marksheet Of CBSE 2004 - loss of 12th Exam marksheet of CBSE 2004

Respected Sir,
I have lost my 12th class Examination marksheet of cbse 2004, i do not know schedule of to make duplicate marksheet . So, please help me to provide me my lost marksheet or provide me duplicate copy of it. My roll no of 12th class Exam of CBSE 2004 is 5648135, school cbse code no.is 09191. Dated of issue of that marksheet is 14-08-2004. Pls. help me i am very grateful to you...
Thanks you

Yours obidently- Sandeep Rana
Address-vill. Adampur, P.O-Bijnor, DIst-Bijnor, State-Uttar Pradesh
Roll no. -5648135

Comments

lost of marksheet exam 2004 of cbse - 12th class marksheet exam 2004 of CBSE

i have lost my 12th class exam marsheet of cbse 2004, pls help me to provide a duplicate of this marksheet, i am in very trouble pls help me . i have done my 12th class from Modern Era Public School, mandawar road, Bijnor, U.P...thank you

respected sir,
according to my views this is best mode to send our complaint to Indian consumer complaint forum. And customer get 100 percent positive result

lost marksheet of 12th class Examination 2004 C.B.S.E - c.b.s.e

Respected Sir/Mam
with due respect i want to say that i have passed 12th class from MODERN ERA PUBLIC SCHOOL, Mandawar Road, Bijnor(246701). UTTAR PARDESH .(school code 09191) in 2004batch(roll no 5648135).S.no of marksheet is( 264274), further i want to say that i have lost it in a journey.
Sir, now i have to take admission in an college and so i want a duplicate copy of my 12th class marks sheet.So, please issue me a duplicate copy of it or kindly tell me the correct process that how can i get it.
Kindly pay your attention towards it.I am very grateful to you.
WITH REGARDS.
THANK YOU.

09999069497, 09015634019

Respected Sir/Mam
Kindly pay your attention towards it.I am very grateful to you.
WITH REGARDS.
THANK YOU.

09999069497, 09015634019

please my duplicate marksheet issue and send my address
18-b sanjay nagar gulabi bagh delhi-110007
near nazar kanwar surana memorial hospital
my roll no.6622794