3C - credit note - Prithvee Real Estate Services - Discount payment not being made

armukher on Mar 16, 2012

I had booked an apartment in Lotus Panache by 3C group in 2010. The real estate agent was Prithvee Real Estate Services in Noida. They had promised a 6.8 % discount and had provided me with a credit note for the same.

The condition for payment were - I had to pay 30% of my share of the payments.

The condition has been met and I have gotten in touch with them in December. However, they continually postponed from Jan middle to Jan end to Feb to March. And now that i called in March they say, we cant make the entire payment, "even if we pay it wont be the entire amount".

I have the relevant papers / reciepts and email exchanges.

Can any one please help me claim the money - its substantial - at least for me ! ( around 2 lakhs!)

Arnab

Comments

A Jun 11, 2012 by
Arun Kumar J

Fraud company. Anybody advice what to do with such issues.
A Sep 11, 2012 by
kamalesh_ju

I agree with the complain.I have booked one flat through Prithvee at Supertech Capetown in July 2011.As per their credit note they were supposed to pay me certain amount after 40% payment to the builder which has been done 8 months back.I have chased Prithvee for months and now left hope as i'm sure they are not going to pay anything.They are completely fraud.They made false commitment just to trap consumer like us.I think those who disagree are Prithvee representative who are trying to trap more people like us.I have already communicated my feedback to all my friends to avoid Prithvee for any kind kind of real estate deal.Now I'm planning to lodge consumer complain against Prithvee.
I also want to inform that i have booked via Vishwajeet from prithvee.
I have written numerous mails without any response.
N May 3, 2013 by
Amit Grover

Yes, you are right. The prithvee guys are a total fraud. When you go to their office, they will tell our accounts department is on leave, and one employee Abdul told us the Director himself has decided not to pay any credit notes so what can I do. It seems this company cheats customers, but are experts in this fraud. They have nearly 300-400 employees and a big office in a prime property in Noida (just next to Metro station) and I am sure they build their office by cheating customers over so many years.
N May 20, 2013 by
gargsan

Same with me. I booked through them and credit note was issued subject to 30% payment on time. Payment was made and it is almost one year now, they are not paying that money. Earlier they used to give timeline, now they are not even committing any thing.

On top of that, they do not hesitate to offer new deals to me knowing well that they have cheated me. Shameless people!!! Is there something i can do and file the complaint some where along with other people. I have all relevant document in place...
N Aug 15, 2013 by
shane.marcus

Please don't book any flat through Prithvee. This company is totally fraud. They have committed to me for free car parking but later they charged for this and i paid additional Rs 2.5 lakhs and now they are not executing my credit note. Please think 1000 times before booking any flat from this company.