abbey national bank plc - Verification of Lottery

Birbal Singh
I have received the mail from the particular ID regarding the APPLICATION FORM FOR PAYMENT of lottery winning.I just to want to know it's reall or fake.Asking the Information regarding my account & my details.

Rgds
Birbal

Comments

Sir/Madam,
APPLICATION FOR FUND RELEASE SPDC-012010

I write to apply for the release of my fund with regards to the winning notification that was received on my e-mail from Shell Development Company of England. I was made to believe that this sum (500, 000.00 .GBP) is deposited in a temporary Account in your Bank.

Below are my Personal Information:
My full name...C.M.BEN CHRISTOPHER
My Address...5/23, NORTH STREET, NEYYOOR, NEYYOOR(PO), K.K.DIS, TAMILNADU, PIN:629802
My Country...INDIA
My Mobile Telephone #... +919443606483
My Work Telephone #... +914651222412
My Fax #:... NIL
My E-mail address...cm_ben@yahoo.com date of birth...27-07-1976...
Marital Status...MARIED
Occupation...BASS SINGER

Payment Option

Preferred mode of payment:
1: Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer
2.: Bank to Bank Transfer
State your selected mode here ..BANK TELEGRAPHIC WIRE TRANSFER...

For option 1[Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer] 2[Bank to Bank Transfer], Provide your Banking details below;
Bank Name:..STATE BANK OF INDIA... A/C Name:..C.M.BEN CHRISTOPHER...
A/C Number..11221684873...Swift Code:.3234...
Branch.THINGALNAGAR-3234...

I ...wish as the beneficiary, to claim and instruct that the above mentioned fund be handed over to me at the earliest through my appointed mode of payment. I hope my application will be favourably granted by your good office.
Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours Faithfully
(Your Full Name)
----C.M.BEN CHRISTOPHER-------------------------- ------------------------------ -----------------------

We are still processing your certificate of award and it shall be sent to you when we are done. Do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any difficulties in understanding the process as I will always be here to help you.

Let me know when the Bank contacts you.

Kind Regards,
Subject: TRANSFER PROCEEDING

THE DIRECTOR
OPERATIONS AND REMITTANCE
NATION WIDE BANK PLC.
39 PICCADILLY, MANCHESTER, UNITED KINGDOM.
PHONE:+447017036287
PHONE:+447031842960

EMAIL: remittancenationwidebankplcuk@ymail.com

ATTENTION: [CLAIMANT]

TRANSFER PROCEEDING

WE ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM AS WAS SENT IN TO THIS DEPARTMENT. WE ALSO WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR FILE HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR PAYMENT AND THIS DEPARTMENT IS WILLING TO DO ALL, NECESSARY TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE PAID YOUR FULL AND DUE ENTITLEMENT.

TO THIS EFFECT, WE REQUIRE URGENTLY CERTAIN DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU MUST PROVIDE IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR CLAIM TOTALLY LEGAL, ACCORDING TO THE RELEVANT STATUS;

- PROOF OF WINNING [THE CERTIFICATE OF AWARD ISSUED TO YOU BY SHELL COMPANY ].

- A PROOF OF YOUR IDENTITY [ANY VALID IDENTITY CARD]

- A FUND RELEASE ORDER [F.R.O] FROM THE FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY.

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE COMPLETE TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE, THE MANAGEMENT BOARD OF NATION WIDE BANK PLC WILL COMPLETE ALL CLAIM PROCESSES AND REMIT THE TOTAL SUM OF GBP £500, 000 [FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS] IN YOUR CREDIT [NWBK-TEMP/ACC 73065461] TO YOU.

THESE REQUIREMENTS MUST BE RETURNED TO US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO AVOID PAYING EXTRA CHARGES THAT MAY BE ASSOCIATED WITH LATE CLAIMS.

IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND IN THIS E-MAIL, remittancenationwidebankplcuk@ymail.com YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT YOUR CLEARANCE OFFICER, DR. Walter Brain FOR INTERPRETATION, ASSISTANCE AND FURTHER CLARIFICATION.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
DR.MICHAEL MOYO
[DIRECTOR OF REMITTANCE]
========================================================================

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.

Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.
============================== ======================
rgds

C.M.BEN CHRISTOPHER
elguja

Where is my money? They told me that you won $250.000. Please say me how can i get my money? Georgia, batumi + 99593425353
elguja

James MCkenzie ... Please send me my money!! Yon know that i won it!
elguja

I just want to know that it's really or fake?

abbey national bank plc - Verification of Lottery