ABI Software Solutions - web designing scam,fraud

yasinboy on Jul 18, 2012
Hello guys,this person name is sundar,he is a one of the scam web designer in chennai,,fraud ..fake,,don't waste your money,be aware guys,,his number is 9600126134,9884321010,9994264162
site : www.beatsoft.org
Complaint comments 8 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

9994264162, THIS IS NOT SUNDAR NUMBER.THIS IS MY FRIEND NUMBER.

enada peru idhu, abi soft ah?first ne sapiduda

I gave my school project to abi soft, I got my project on date

My office automation project they will take extra date but the project designing is super, now i am comfort to my project, It"s good

I gave my Web portal to abi software soluations, I got my project on date, looking my portal is very good

I gave to abi software soluations my Billing software, They deliver my project in perfect timing, Now my work is very easy, my software will show all types of cristal report...

Above mentioned persons are not abi software client they are abi software solutions workers, , , , , , "arun kumar, balubalaji, bharathi"..this are fraud workers..

Poramboku pasangala 1st unga website olunga design pani develop panunga da..then client website finish panunga..thirutu thevidiya pasangala, nara koothi pethavangala, unga jaathi koothila nai nari okka..abi software sundar vaila en poola veka, avan pondati koothila en poola vida!!!

ungaluku no star da...theriyama star kuduthuten

ABI Software Solutions - web designing scam,fraud