ABP Pvt Ltd Combo Subscription Renewal - Non-receipt of coupon after due payment

parthad on Jun 22, 2012
My Consumer No. is 2602181 for subscrption to THE TELEGRAPH AND ANANDABAZAR PATRIKA JOINT SUBSCRIPTION OFFER.After I have paid my renewal fee of Rs.852,on 13/06/2012 I have recieved an text meassage from ABP PVT LTD. which says," Ur subscription coupons have been delivered on 12-06-12 and rcvd by 'Sign'. For any query, pls call our helpline# 22129840. ABP".But I am yet to recieve any coupon from above and I have also communicated that to the above helpline.In response the helpline personnel said that the courrier couldn't find my address,strangely I have been recieving the subscription coupons through courrier since last 2 years in the very same address.I am also taken aback by the disperancy of their text message (mentioned above) and the response of the helpline personnel.Such situation is compelling me to make cash payment to vendor,even after paying ABP PVT LTD. once.
I urge the authority for immediate action and to stop the Non-sense in future.

Comments

N Mar 10, 2011 by
angel@9163915398 ABP Pvt Ltd Combo Subscription Renewal  - West Bengal, India

subscription form - ABP PVT. LTD,

till now my subscription renewal form for 3 month have not reached to me.it was activated right one month before.the vendor is asking for the form which i am unable to produce to him. custumer name-naven kumar, my address is c/o-nidhi,house no.-206,2 no.-chhitnyabad,kolkata,
N Jul 1, 2012 by
SAHAnilabja.0116.05.89 ABP Pvt Ltd Combo Subscription Renewal  - Kolkata, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

voucher change - abp and tt renewal subscription

Mr. Nitish kumar Saha Party no. 205937 contact- 2608499

please change my vouchure named my book zone change to lion India.

please grant my request as soon as possible.

my contact no-9477125134

land no-03324340116
N Aug 23, 2012 by
Sudipta Khara

HI!!
This is Sudipta Khara, I had activated Anandabazar & telegraph last month 16july, Services has been started from 1st of august, Its ok, But.I havent get the cupons.One confamation sms comes on 28/07/2012 at 7.15pm.Vendor is babu.I want the cupon by today.
D Oct 7, 2012 by
Rita Ganguly

My Party No. 878976, subscriber's name: Rita Ganguly. My existing coupons stands exhausted in the month of Sep.12. On 10.09.12 I submitted two applications in a single envelope - one for EBELA with chq No. 335866 dt.10.09.12 for Rs.90/- and the other for TT & Ananda Bazar with chq. No. 335865, dt. 10.09.12 for Rs.1750/- both on Punjab National Bank. The chq for Rs.90/- was encashed on 26.09.12 and confirmation (for EBELA starting from 1st October) thereof received by sms on 29.9.12. But the other chq has not yet been encashed and I received one phone call from ABP tha I have to change the date of the cheque for the reason not disclosed to me. As a result I have not yet received coupons for AB & TT which I would be required to give to my vendor for October, 12. Please look into the matter and take appropriate action to enable me to get coupons from Oc.12 to Sept.13 as I deposited form and cheque well within 15th September as required.
D Oct 10, 2012 by
Rita Ganguly

I have not yet received any reply so far. Moreover the chq under reference for Rs.1750/- has not yet been encashed. Should I take it that ABP is not accepting my subscription (for reason best known to them) and forcing me to discontinue me from their list of customer. In that case I would appreciate a line on that from them to enable me to discontinue taking these two News Papers and instruct my Bank to mark stop payment of the cheque issued by me. Please reply.
N Mar 26, 2013 by
Indrajit Basak

I have honour to state that I have send the renewal form along with the cheque through my vendor. The details are my Customer No. 2168715.
Name :- Indrajit Basak, Vendor's Name :- Ashim Basak, Centre :- Howrah SB, Subscription will be start from 16 APR 2013 to 15 APR 2014.,
Cheque No. 002081, Cheque Date:- 19/03/2013, Bank's Name :- Allahabad Bank, Dankuni Branch, Amount :- Rs. 1941/-, Amount paid for ABP + TT + EBELA. Till date I have not received any massage in my mobile or any mail in my email. This is for your information and necessary action. Please acknowledge. Thanking you.
N Apr 29, 2013 by
D Kar

My initial 6 months' subscription for Ebela ended in mid-March 2013. For renewal I sent my cheque well before 20Feb2013, the date mentioned in ABP's renewal reminder. Even after the cheque was encashed I got two reminders over the phone to renew the subscription!

Later I was told over the phone that the subscription would be renewed from 16Mar2013 and the coupons would reach me in the 1st week of April. Then I got an SMS on 03Apr13 saying that the subscription would be renewed from 01April13 and the coupons would be sent by 30Apr13. I was told over the phone on 26Apr13 that the coupons might reach me in the 1st week of May as they were yet to be despatched! No explanation was given as to why the subscription renewal date was arbitrarily and unilaterally pushed back from 16Mar to 01Apr.

I didn't expect this low level of client service from a group like ABP. Is it too much to expect from them a better standard of service and ethics in times when scams seem to be the order of the day?

Thanks.

D Kar Cell: 9830060709
N May 1, 2013 by
GANESH MUKHOPADHYAY

I GANESH MUKHOPADHYAY YET NOT RECEIVED EBELA COUPON OF RENEWAL SUBSCRIPTION . MY MOBILE NO. IS 9836020644. KINDLY LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.

GANESH MUKHOPADHYAY
9836020644

DATE-01/05/2013
N May 6, 2013 by
Aparesh Sarkar73

I Shri Aparesh Sarkar paid Ebela subscription by cheque no.339056 dated 24.02.2013 on State Bank of India, CIT Road Branch. The same has been received by Ebela and they have confirmed it by sending SMS to My Mobile no. 9433369099 stating that the coupons will reach me by 30th April 2013. But the coupons yet to received. As a result the vendor stopped supplying Ebela from 06.05.2013. I forget the consumer number of Ebela. My consumer number for ABP + The Telegraph is 3398236, Party number 2971958. Vendor's name Dulal Das / Gour Saha, Centre- Sealdah. Please resolve.

Regards.

Aparesh Sarkar,
17/2, Hazra Bagan Lane, Kolkata - 700015
Mobile no. 9433369099
N May 16, 2013 by
Sanjita Chakrabarti

I have dropped Cheque No.432066, dated 29-04-2013 for Rs.916/- (drawn on SBI, Nagerbazar Br) at Baguiati Axis Bank ATM drop Box along with the form duly filled-up on 29-04-2013. It was for renewal subscription of joint Annanda Bazar and The Telegraph for next six months (June-Nov'13). My Party No. is 261843 (Sanjita Chakrabarti, BE/26, Deshbandhu Nagar, Kolkata-700059).

Please intimate if the papers have been received as no intimation has been received yet either by SMS or any other means.
N May 16, 2013 by
Sanjita Chakrabarti

N Jun 12, 2013 by
BASAK AMIT

I AMIT BASAK YET NOT RECIVED EBELA COUPON OF RENEWAL SUBSCRIPTION. MY MOBILE NO.IS 9051182976. KINNDLY LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY. MY CUSTOMER'S ID 60528430.
N Jun 23, 2013 by

ABP PVT LTD
KOLKATA

RESPECTED SIR

RE: NON-DELIVERY OF COUPON AGAINST ORDER NO 51243791

I LIKE TO INFORM THAT I HAVE SENT MY RENEWAL SUBSCRIPTION COUPON FOR SUBSCRIPTION TO THE TELEGRAPH, ANANDABAZAR PATRIKA & EBELA IN THE MONTH OF MAY 2013. THE CHEQUE OF RS 1006/- WAS DEBITED MY ACCOUNT ON 18/05/2013. I HAVE RECEIVED ONE SMS TO MY MOBILE ON 15/06/2013 THAT MY COUPON AGAINST MY ORDER NO 51243791 WILL BE DELIVERED WITHIN THREE DAYS I.E. BY 18/06/13. IF THE SAME IS NOT DELIVERED I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO CONTACT AT 32586953 (11AM TO 5PM). I HAVE CONTACTED TO THE SAID COURIER COMPANY AND THEY HAVE ASSURED ME OF DELIVERY WITHIN ONE-TWO DAYS.

I AM SORRY TO STATE THAT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY COUPON. AS PER YOUR EARLIER MESSAGE I HAVE REQUESTED MY VENDOR TO STARD DELIVERY OF PAPERS WEF 01/06/2013 AND NATURALLY AT THE END OF THIS MONTH I WILL HAVE TO HAND OVER THE COUPANS TO MY VENDOR.

I REGRET TO INFORM THAT THIS SORT OF MISMANAGEMENT IS NOT EXPECTED FROM A COMPANY OF YOUR STATURE. I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER PERSONALLY AND MAKE NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT OF DELIVERY OF COUPAN ON SOS BASIS SO THAT THE SAME CAN BE DELIVERED TO MY VENDOR ON 01/07/2013
N Jul 4, 2013 by
MONISH KUMAR MONDAL

CUSTOMER ID:60599150, ORDER No.51269719 COMBINED SUBSCRIPTION FOR ABP & THE TELEGRAPH FOR ONE YEAR COMMENCING FROM 16.06.2013, ENDING ON 15.06.2014. I WAS PROMISED SOLITAIRE CLUB COUPONS WORTH Rs. 1000/- AT THE TIME OF RENEWAL BY YOUR REPRESENTATIVE, AFTER CONSULTING HIS LIST OF COUPONS AVAILABLE FOR DISTRIBUTION. I HAVE RECEIVED THE WELCOME KIT THIS MORNING AND ON OPENING THE ENVELOPE I FIND ONLY 2 (TWO) COUPONS WORTH Rs.750/- ONLY. THE ENVELOPE SHOWS THAT ONE COUPON WORTH Rs. 250/= HAS BEEN SCRIBBLED OUT WITH A DOT PEN. THIS APART, THE SOLITAIRE BOOKLET OF OFFER IS AN OLD ONE AND ALL OFFERS HAVE EXPIRED ON 30.06.2013. ON TAKING UP THE MATTER WITH 40233342 THE PERSON ANSWERING THE PHONE COULD NOT THROW ANY LIGHT IN THE MATTER EXCEPT TO SAY THAT A NEW UPDATED BOOKLET WOULD BE SENT TO US IN DUE COURSE.REGARDING THE MISSING COUPON HE ADVISED TO GET IN TOUCH WITH MR. INDRAJIT SINGH OR MR. SANDIP BOSE ON 22129850. DESPITE A NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS, NEITHER MR SINGH NOR MR BOSE COULD BE CONTACTED AS THEY WERE EITHER "NOT IN THEIR SEATS / NOT COME TO OFFICE" RESPECTIVELY. COULD THE MATTER BE PLEASE LOOKED INTO? INCIDENTALLY, MY ASSOCIATION WITH ABP IS FOR THE LAST 60 YEARS AND WITH THE TELEGRAPH SINCE ITS INCEPTION.
N Nov 15, 2013 by
jaydip

non receipt of Ebela coupon till dt.15/11/13, cust ID60503499 cheque no.482151 cleared on 20/08/13, IOB Baguiati Br ph no, 9748982681 query cent.(2212-9840) was assured me but not solved. send immediately to my address. Jaydip 15/11/13.
N Jul 27, 2014 by
Bibhu Bhusan Nath

I have not yet recieved annual subscription renewal form. If I don't get it at all what is the way to renew? Please let me know.
CUST ID : 60571235