Accel Frontline Service Ltd & Seagate - Poorest Service quality

Ashutosh Pandey
Hi Team,

I am one of your quite old customers for Seagate HDD.

But I am regret to say that the Service quality that I am getting from Seagate and it partners, AccelFrontline, has added nightmares to my life. This is one of my Horrible experiences to share with you. I really have some more from the past, but to talk about them is equally wasting our time.

I have a 500 GB Seagate HDD waiting for a 3rd Replacement almost within an year and a half year. I applied for a leave from my office and I walked to the Service Center. The person at the front desk was busy in talking to a security guard. I waited for 5 mins and later when I asked him that i am waiting to submit the HDD, he asked me if I have a Registration ID .. I replied , "No, I don't" ... He gave me a slip and with the URL http://myservice.accelwms.in and adv me to get a one before visiting he Service Center again. The way he said was like he was disappointed because of my intervention in his chit-chat with the Security Guard.

I came back home and i generated a Work Order and want back to teh service center again and now the same rude guy told me to bring its ESD bag along with the HDD for submission. i told him that this piece of information could have been mentioned on the URL that he gave me. Moreover he could have mentioned the same when he gave me the URL link other day.;

He replied that he is not responsible for all these informations,(though he was seated at Front desk for same, but he might thinks that he has been posted there to break the chairs by sitting idle or spending time with chit-chats ).

Some of the guy who were also pissed of due to the similar experiences advised me that i can get a ESD bag from the market @ Rs 5. I went to the Market and i enquired from 15-20 shops, but they do not sell such Bags.

I came back to the Service center again and explained the situation and the person @ help desk was as always Rude and non-cooperative. I went to the Mr Vasant who was perhaps the Supervisor over there. And surprisingly, he also was also helpless, to help me out and said that I should have read the notice board in the office..... I explained him that on the notice board he has displayed so many advertisements for at least dozen of Products including Lexmark, Kingston etc... so how do know if i am supposed to look at the notice board more over the Frontdesk should have guided me or the URL http://myservice.accelwms.in should have this information ..... Mr Vasant told me that he has no time to entertain customers like me and if I am still willing to submit the HDD he will reject it...
I waited for about 45 minutes and submitted the HDD and received a Letter of Rejection due to no ESD Bag.

Hello Seagate, I am no more willing to take leaves from my office and I want Seagate to look into this matter and send someone to receive the non-working HDD and return back to my home (of course without charging me) within the stipulated time...... or ready to face the legal actions.

Thanks and Regards
Ashutosh Pandey
9212434657, 9899634657

Comments

my HDD has inactivated.

my HDD has worked stop

Windows not booting please replace harddisk contact no :9746371860, 04943260304

My HDD worked stop,

My HDD badsectors accured

hard disk problem

Always try to note down the name, date & timing of irritating "The person at the front desk".
Alway insist for unreasonable request to be given in writing.

Reason is that the "The person at the front desk" should be aware that undue harassment of customers can make them jobless & also spoil their resume.

HDD is not working Please replace it

Windows not booting please replace harddisk contact no.is 9350999730

NAGARAJU.K

KINCHD100001595DW

my 500gb hard not detecting ... for 1 month

booting problem plz replace

the site is provided by the segate company for the regestration of coustomer is maximum tyme not open.

Accel Frontline Service Ltd & Seagate - Poorest Service quality