I worked as Executive officer,
Panchayat, Coimbatore District and retired on 30/4/2009. But till date i have not received not my pensionery benefits till date. My pension case no.10301220. I think somebody will help me.
P.P.O. No.C 212064/JUD – Certain Clarification submitted in response to the Check-slip issued by the learned Accountant General, Chennai
I submit that the learned Officer attached to the office of the Accountant General, Chennai has negatived my prayer for re-fixation of my pay in G.O.Ms.No.538 dated 27-11-2000 and personal pay payable with effect from 01-09-1998 for reasons stated in reference above. I may be permitted to submit my observations in response to the Check slip.
ON THE QUESTION OF ENTITLEMENT OF SCALE OF PAY PRESCRIBED IN G.O.538 DATED 27-11-2000:-
As is apparent from the pay fixation proceedings that accompanied my pension proposal, I was promoted to the level of upgraded Superintendent on 01-12-1993 and assumed office as Head Clerk, Subordinate Judge’s Court, Ranipet and continued in such post till the afternoon of 30-06-1998 on which date I was promoted to the level of Central Nazir, District Court, Vellore which is equivalent to the post of Sherishtadar, Central Nazir, Subordinate Judge’s Courts, a post comprised in Class IV Category 2 of Tamilnadu Judicial Ministerial Services. Even though I was promoted to the level of Central Nazir, Principal District Court, Vellore on the afternoon of 30-06-1998, I did not derive any monetary benefit as the post lacked separate scale of pay and in this connection Writ Petition 8397 of 1998 was filed by the distressed employees in that cadre and even though the said writ petition was allowed, the Government have not so far issued orders in favour of the employees. Thus I was receiving the pay eligible for the post of common category superintendents with effect from 01-12-1993 till my next level elevation to the level of Sherishtadar, District Court Vellore on the afternoon of 30-11-2000. Thus even though I was holding the post of Central Nazir Principal District Court, Vellore and Head Clerk, Principal District Court, Vellore during the period from 01-07-1998 to 30-11-2000, I was drawing only my pay last drawn in the cadre of Common category Superintendents comprised in Class IV Category 3 of Tamilnadu Judicial Ministerial Services.
2. In this connection I may be permitted to submit that I am entitled to get the benefit of G.O.Ms. No.538 dated 27-11-2000 in view of the orders of the Government in G.O.Ms.Noo.1109 Home (Courts V) Department dated 11-12-2000 and G.O.Ms. No.165, Finance (CMPC) Department Dated 31-03-2006. In the G.O. No.165 dated 31-03-2006 the Government have categorically ordered in paragraph 4 as follows `` Government after careful consideration, have decided to extend the scale of pay of Rs.5700-9200 to the 364 upgraded posts of Superintendents in the Tamilnadu Judicial Ministerial Services..’’ Thus it is quite clear that I (one of the persons holding the upgraded superintendent between 01-12-1993 and 30-11-2000) am entitled to get the benefits of G.O.Ms.No.538 dated 27-11-2000 read with G.O.Ms. No.165, Finance (CMPC) Department Dated 31-03-2006.
ON ASPECT CONCERNING PERSONAL PAY FROM 01-09-1998
3. There are several Government orders and clarificatory letters on the captioned subject of Personal Pay with effect from 01-09-2008.
4. It is not in dispute that I am entitled to personal pay with effect from 01-08-1992 as per Judgment of the Honourable High Court, Madras dated 29-03-2006 in Writ Petition No. 25828 of 2005 in which I am the Writ Petitioner. The copy of the Judgment was also marked to the learned Accountant General by the High Court, Madras. May I invite the kind attention of the Office of the Accountant General to the Government Letter No.73411/PC/98-1 dated 28-09-1998 wherein the following clarification is issued among another clarification. I may be permitted to submit that the question of 5 % entitlement of personal pay with effect from 01-08-1992 was clearly decided in Government Letter No.48129/Fin (CMPC) /2007-1 Dated 10-08-2007.
POINT RAISED: Whether Drivers/Typists entitled for the personal pay ordered in the Government order third cited above. (G.O.497 dated 15-09-2008)
CLARIFICATION ISSUED: All those employees on 01-09-1998 belonging to the categories which were allowed personal pay as per the Government Order first cited (G.O.664 dated 24-08-1992) are eligible for the 5 % personal pay irrespective of whether such individual employees earlier availed the personal pay benefit or not.
5. As per the above clarification I am entitled to personal pay because I fall under paragraph 6 ``4’’ (iv) of the G.O. 873 dated 27-12-1993 i.e., All employees in the pre-revised scale of pay of Rs.905-1545, moving over to the revised scale of pay of Rs.1600-2660 (The scale of pay Rs.1600-2260) does not any longer exist in our department because of G.O.Ms. No.165, Finance (CMPC) Department Dated 31-03-2006.
6. To add crown to Glory the Government of Tamilnadu have issued Government Letter No.54438/CMPC/Department 2009-1 dated 03-12-2009 in response to a letter from the Accountant General bearing number Pension 30/1/1-11/2008-109/29 dated 02-09-2008. In the above letter the Government of Tamilnadu has come out with a stand in paragraph 6 as follows `` CONSIDERING THE ABOVE FACTS, I AM DIRECTED TO STATE THAT 5 % PERSONAL PAY IS ADMISSIBLE TO THE HOLDERS OF 364 UPGRADED POST WHICH WERE CREATED IN G.O.Ms.No.416, HOME DEPARTMENT DATED 11-03-1993 DATED 01-08-1992. The above clarificatory point was issued in response to the A.G.’s query concerning entitlement of 5 % personal pay with effect from 01-09-1998.
7. I earnestly hope that the learned accounts officer / section Officer who issued the Check slip in my revised pension proposal is now convinced about the fact of entitlement.
8. Last but not the least the change of circumstances have occurred between the A.G.’s earlier check slip PO2/2/N16-286/REV/2006-2007/243 DATED 23-06-2006 AND THE CURRENT CHECK SLIP EMERGING OUT OF MY LATEST REVISED PENSION PROPOSAL SENT IN THE FIRST WEEK OF MARCH, 2010.
9. I may be permitted to submit that the Office of the A.G. has allowed Personal Pay and fixation of pay as per G.O.Ms.No.538 dated 27-11-2000 in the case of Mr. C. Rangan, Retired Sherishtadar, Subordinate Judge’s Court, Tirupattur and Mr. Shanmugam, Retired Head Clerk, Principal District Munsif’s Court, Tirupattur. I may be permitted to submit that different yardsticks cannot be applied for a similar cause.
10. I therefore request that the learned Officer of the Accountant General may be pleased to reconsider the earlier check slip and issue favourable orders thus paving way for me to claim the arrears of pay which has been delayed for some reasons or other all these years.
From the reading of the consumer's pathetic plight, it comes to light that the accountant general, chennai has allowed personal pay in respect of two pensioners with identical background earlier in point of time. If that is taken as correct, I am at a loss to understand as to what could be the disturbing factor that stands in the way of the consumer Mr. R. Natarajan.
A deeper analysis of the consumer's story throws light on the fact that the consumer has a very good case and that he has made out a case for allowing his revision of pension as prayed for. There seems to be no government order or letter which stands in the way of entitlement of revision of pay scale as per G.O.Ms. No.538 dated 27-11-2000 and sanction of personal pay with effect from 01-09-1998.
WISH THE A.G.'S OFFICE WAKE UP FROM THEIR LUMBER AND DO JUSTICE.
I am vediammal (PPO NO:Fc 278808/ph), My husband was working as a cook cum water man in govt primary health center, Hanumanthapuramin dharmapuri district, his service from 20.5.1972 to 30.04.2009.unfortunately he was expired on nov 9th 2009.I submit my husband death certificate and legal hire certificate in sub-Treasury in palacode .they did my husband pension in my name, but until now the P.F benefit amount and revised pay (second and third) not getting .i approch every month in my hospital clark and treasury people, but they replaied that we have sent your documents to A.G.office chennai, there only delayed, if it will come we can sanction orelse we do not do anything .
Please inform what is the problem, why it is delaying untill now .
Our family is in difficulty and struggling .please send me a details in my id :firstname.lastname@example.org.
respected sir, I was retired on 31/5/2010 on superannuation. I have submitted my pension proposals to A.G. and A.G has sent me a sms stating that the pension case received on 20/07/2010 and application 10902311 is under process.I could not get my pension status using the pension application number. please inform correct application number.
Respected Sir, my name is K.P.PICHAIMUTHU, Junior assistant in RTO office, Chennai Central, D.O.B-19/06/1951, date of retirment is 30/06/2009, I could not get my pension ststus using the pension application number. please inform correct application number and also i need status of my application. Application number is CO3/04/AR 2008-2009 - 6031520 CVP
sir, I am A.S.Rajendran. My ppo no is c226613/RTO. i have retired on 31.08.2009. I have received my pension with revised scale. But i have not received my Gratutity amount with 27% of DA amount. I sent several reminders in e mail but in vein.
I am working As a BRTE TEACHER in nagapattinam block . I have joined on 15/07/2006. MY CPS NO// is 70429291/EDN .In this connection Iwant to clarify myself, in this certificate date BIRTH IS mentioned 19/05/1969. MY actual date of bith by school certificate is 20/05/1969.please make necessary arrangement to change my date of birh in my CPS .
Respected sir my name is A.MUNIYANDI i had my retired on 30-09-2007, i have sent my SR book through my north office madurai on 8-10-2010 till now i did not received my revised pension. my ppo no is c207381/rev till now i did not get any information about the sixth pay commission so please make for the detail sir and make for the revised pension order
I am M Leemarani, working as a Graduate Assistant at Govt Hr Sec School, Saliamanagalam, Thanjavur District. My CPS Number is 7047252/EDN . I am working since 2007, but till date I am not receiving any Annual Accounts Statement against my CPS. Hence I request you please forward the above statement copy to my school address at the earliest. So that I came to know the necessary details. Thank you very much with anticipation
Sub : Revision of reemployment pay not issued - Reg
I retired on 30/08/2008. I am drawing pension from Hosur treasury, Coimbatore. My revised pension benefits have been paid from 01/06/2009 onwards. I have been reemployed from 01/09/2008. But I have not been paid the revision of pay for my reemployment period from 01/09/2008 to 31/05/2009. So I request you to kindly consider my case and make necessary arrangements to issue the pension benefit for the above mention period.
Ref - 88280/education- P.Arumugam
Sub : Know the pension stutus - Reg
I retired on 30/04/2011. I forwarded my application 20/03/2011. My application number is 11003843.So I request you to kindly consider my case and make necessary arrangements to issue the pension benefit for the above mention period.
hello sir, good evening i am revathi from chidambaram. my father S.Purushothaman hasbeen working in chidambaram register (ASSISTANT HEAD CLERK POST) office 31yrs and 11month he is expired at 02/09/2008...we will gate to family pension..so i want to super grade pesion details...please give sent to my e-mail and call me sir...my father application number 2020031... my father details S.PURUSHOTHAMAN PILLAI
S/O R. SUBRAMANIYA PILLAI
NO.5C, PERAMBALAM PILLAI LANE,
NEAR EDA STREET,
MY e-mail id...email@example.com
mobile number 9344898450
Sir, I am P.Venkatesan Retd. Govt. Employee.My Sister P.Indirani Worked as P.G.Assistant at Varatharajanpettai, Alangara Annai Girls HSS. She has given VRS and Retd. on 3-6-2009. Her GPF No. is 236513Edn. Final pament of her GPF is not yet made. Can I know the correct position of her accont final payment. Her Postal Adress:
3/774, Balakrisnanagar, Pillaiyarpatti (PO), Vallam (via) Pin:613403, Thanjavur Dt.
Her contact no. 9865015665
My Contact No. 9443866029
My E-mail ID. firstname.lastname@example.org
I am I.Ravi working Gr II Police constable erode armed reserve police Erode DT. My CPS NO: 7003707/POL.I am working since 2003 but till date i am not receiving any Annual Accounts Statement against my CPS. Hence I request you please forward the above statement copy to my address at the earliest. So that I came to know the necessary details. Thank you very much with anticipation.
I am R.Satheesh kumar, working as a Graduate Teacher at Municipal Hr.Sec.School, Kumar Nagar, Tirupur-3 (Tirupur Dt) . My CPS number is 7017595/EDN.
I am working since 2006. but till date I am not receiving any Annual Accounts statement about my CPS.
Hence I request you please forward the above statement copy to my SCHOOL ADDRESS at the earliest. So that I came to know the necessary details. Thank you very much. My mobile no is 9788116969
R.Satheesh kumar (CPS number :7017595/EDN)
I Dr. M. Allimuthu MD. (Siddha) principal i/c Govt.siddha medical college palayamkottai tirunelveli retired on 30.4.2011 on superannuation. I sent my pension proposal to the AG office through the Indian medicine dept. still i am not receive any information from AG office about my pension. please inform the position of my pension papers and other benefits to my email address dr. email@example.com