Accountant General Haryana - Regarding pin password

Sunil Kumar Yadav
Sir my general provident fund no. Is HR/GA 42158. AG haryana had issue me pin pasword. But with this pasword my accoumt does not opens. So please issue me new pin password.

Comments

Sir my general provident fund no. Is EDU/124920. AG haryana had issue me pin pasword. But I have forgotten my password. So please tell me my pin password.

With regards
Sumandeep

Respected Sir,
It is intimated to you again that I, Amit Dahiya, Clerk is working at District Jail Kurukshetra and having GPF Account No. HR-Agri-10188. A secret GPF pin code is issued to me by the A.G Office. But I have changed this code on internet and forgot it. Now i am unable to operate my GPF Field on the internet. So you are requested to issue me new GPF secret pin code in this regard.
I Shall be highly thankul to you for this.
My Email ID- amitdahiya23@gmail.com
amitdahiya25@yahoo.com
Residence Address:- H.No. 909, Sector-23, Sonepat ( Haryana)
Sir it is also requested that my new pin code may be sent either my email id or residence.

R/Sir,

I am Sumitra Devi currently working as a L.H.V. at C.H.C kanina distt.

Mohindergarh(Haryana). I had lost my 4 digit GPF Pin Number somewhere.

So you are requested to issue me a new GPF Pin Number so that i can

check my GPF statements online. My GPF no. is MED/47543.

My Email ID- dahiya1718@gmail.com

Residence Address:- House No.118, rangrao colony, gali no. 23, Kanina Mandi Distt Mohindergarh(Haryana) Pin:123027

R/Sir,

I am Shashi Bala currently working as drawing teacher at Vill. Haibuana, B.E.O. Dabwali Distt.Sirsa, Haryana .
I had lost my 4 digit GPF Pin Code somewhere.My GPF no. is EDU/142574
So you are requested to issue me new GPF Pin Code.
My address is:
# 314, friends colony,
Mandi Dabwali,
Distt. Sirsa.
Haryana.
Pin-125104
Ph. 9416788087

Sir, I am Seema Gupta Working in the office of Director General of POlice, Haryana and my GPF A/C/No. HR-POL-26800. The pin code issued to be is not working. I can't see my GPF details. kindly sloved my problem. My E-mail address is vicsee.gupta7@sify.com.

R/Sir,
I am Sudesh Kumari Working in the Department of of Haryana Police, Haryana and my GPF A/C/No. HR-POL-57045. The pin code issued to me is misplaced. I can't see my GPF details. kindly send me PIN no of GPF A/C/No. HR-POL-57045

. My E-mail address is phuliya_p143@yahoo.co.in.

R/Sir,
I am sunil dahiya working in the department of Haryana Police as constable in the office of Commandant, 2nd IRB, Bhondsi My GPF account No. HR-POL-58810. I have not recieved the pin code of my gpf account till date . I can't see my gpf details. Kindly arrange issue me my new pin code against GPF no. HR-POL-58810. i shal be very thankful to you

My E-mail address is sunildahiya77@gmail.com

R/Sir,

I am Rita sharma currently working as JBT teacher at GPS SECTOR 6 BAHADURGARH, Haryana .
I had lost my 4 digit GPF Pin Code somewhere.My GPF no. is EDU/142062
So you are requested to issue me new GPF Pin Code.
My address is:
# house no. 204
sector 6
bahadurgarh
haryana
Pin-125104
Ph. 9255537030
my email id is:- vasu.kuk@gmail.com

Hi, This is Tekchand Sharma. I am deputed as Gram Sachiv at Bloock Development and Panchayat Office Bhuna(Fatehabad). My GPF account is is: GA/23181 and pin number has been misplace for the same. Plese let me issue new pin number. Reach me at 9416325771, in case of any disconnect.

Address:
Tekchand Sharma
VPO. Khairi(Pabra)
Dist. Hissar
Haryana
PIN. 125112
A Jan 29, 2011 by
dhobi

sir, i have 2 candidate registration on 6pm(28-01-2011) and 12pm(29-01-2011).i have forgot both user ID. please tell me both user ID.i know password of both.
Name-Priyanka verma(priverna11@yahoo.com)

Bimla Devi(bimal1710@yahoo.com)
N Mar 27, 2011 by
madhu chauhan

Sir my general provident fund no. Is EDU/147742. I have not yet receipt my four digit gpf pin no. Can I request you to sent it to my email id madhupanwar952@gmail.com
A Apr 7, 2011 by
Balwinder Sohal

My GPF account No. HR-POL-61473. I have not recieved the pin code of my gpf account till date . I can't see my gpf details. Kindly arrange issue me my new pin code against GPF no. HR-POL-61473. i shall be very thankful to you My E-mail address is balwinder.sohal@gmail...
N May 3, 2011 by
RAJIV DR.

R/SIR myself dr.rajiv kumar working as medical officer in health deptt. since last 7 yrs., presently posted at phc panihari(sirsa).my gpf no. is HR/MED/53442.ihave not got my gpf pin number till date so i can`t see my a/c details. plz issue me gpf pin number nd send me at my email id - rajiv.garg_78@yahoo.in i shall be highly thankful my permanant resi. address is dr. rajiv kumar, ward no. 9, dhir street#3, MANSA(PB)-151505
N May 5, 2011 by
navjotece Accountant General Haryana  - Dhianpur, Gurdaspur, Punjab, India

gpf not withdrawn - department of education

i am retired from department of education as SS teacher from govt senior sec . school uddowali khurd having PP no. 6555 in dec,2010. as yet not received my GPF . Please tell me hoiw much time it will take n plz tell the status of my application

jasbir kaur
N May 30, 2011 by
kashmir khatkar

R/Sir my GPFaccount NO.HR-EDU-153547.I have not recieved the pin code of my gpf account till date.I can not see my gpf details. Kindly arrange issue me my pin code against GPF no. HR-EDU-153547. I shall be very thankful to you My E-mail address is k.kashmirkhatkar07@gmail.com
N May 30, 2011 by
kashmir khatkar

R/S
My ppo no. is 169228-S/HR .I have not recieved my 10% comutation rest amount pay order by my name . kindly sent me my 10%comutation rest amount pay order onmy address Nagina Ram son of sh.Jagar ram V.P.O.Naguran Jind Haryana
N Jun 26, 2011 by
usha mehta

I AM WORKING IN EDUCATION DEPTT HARYANA. MY PF NO IS HR-EDU- 47411. I HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY PIN NO. PL ALLOCATE ME PIN. MY EMAIL ADD IS mehtaap@yahoo.co.in.
THANKS USHA RANI
N Jun 29, 2011 by
Dr Surender Kumar Soni

Sir
My GPF a/c No. is HR Vety 9281. I have not received any Password/PIN. Please send me the same . So that I can check my GPF a/c as per my requirements.
Dr Surender Kumar Soni
Veterinary Surgeon
Trainers' Training Institute, Hisar
e-mail: sonisurender1@gmail.com
N Jul 19, 2011 by
vijaykumar1974

I AM VIJAY KUMAR WORKING AS A JBT TEACHER AT GHS MOHANGARH DISTT. JIND. MY GPF NO. IS 169093. I HAVE NO RECIVED PIN NO. PLZ ISSUE ME A PIN NO. MY E-MAIL ID IS vijaymasterji@gmail.com
N Jul 28, 2011 by
narinder kumar goyal

my gpf a/c no hr/ind/2456. but i have not recd my pin no . pl send the same and oblige

Accountant General Haryana - Regarding pin password