Ack Group (Kolkata) - Fake assurance of providing job

iamrock on Sep 21, 2012
Guys at first please have a look the following type of junk mail:

Sub: invite for 1st Round Interview

Dear Applicant;

We are happy to inform you that we have received your C.V from Monster.COM and your C.V have been sort listed in some leading companies.
BURNPUR CEMENT LTD.
MOOTHOOT FINANCE
ELLORA INTERNATIONAL
MEDICA SUPERCIALITY HOSPITAL
LOHIA NIRMAN PVT. LTD.
KOHLBROS COMMUNICATION PVT. LTD.
ACCORD COMMUNICATION LTD.
PIANGSHU CHEMICALS PVT. LTD.
BHANDARI AUTOMOBILES PVT. LTD.
EDCONS EXPORTS PVT. LTD.
PRESTO IMPRESSION PVT. LTD.
ALL ASIA MEDICAL INSTITUTE
GKB OPTICALS
VULCAN LABORATORIES PVT. LTD.
TAMRALIPTA COOPERATIVE SPINNING MILLS LTD.
ASTHA TECHNICAL SERVICES LTD.
GPT INFRAPROJECT LTD.
RAHUL COMMERCE PVT. LTD.
EOCTAGON SOFTWARE PVT. LTD.
CDE ASIA LTD.
RAYANI GROUP
KEVENTER AGRO LTD.
CONVEYOR & ROPEWAY SERVICES PVT. LTD.
MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
INFODRIVE INDIA
G-TECH EDUCATION
So, we request you to come down in our office with your hard copy C.V. of yours for walk in interview on Monday to Saturday between 11am to 5pm in our city office.
Thanks & Regds;
Dipa Das / Piyali ?Banerjee
Manager-HRD
ACK Group (ISO 9001)
Park street:BUILDING: M.A Business Centre. Poddar Point .113 Park Street Kol-16 .Ground Floor , Near Apeejay School .9674245433
Strand Road: Building :Aparna Business Centre 5 Clive house kol-1 Opp: 23 Strand Road Bus Stop : Clive Ghat
email:hrsolution.iso9001@gmail.com Web:www.ackgroup.in/ www.ackjobs.com

I went to their Fairly place office(near B.B.D Bag) to appear for the scheduled interview round and then the career Councillor(a complete duffer) told me to get registered with them with a sum of Rs. 400/- and assure that they will send job to me. Then they said that "if I got job through them i have to pay them 1 months salary in two installments" and that duffer asks me to fill up a form & write those statements on the back side of it.
Since one year have been passed away, no jobs have been provided by them and guys believe me they don't have the minimum formalities to call a candidate. They are totally fake & fraud company.They see freshers like money. So, I request you that don't waste your money.

Comments

D Oct 15, 2012 by
IlovewhatIm

Best Review
They r irresposible too. Sending sms to remain open on sunday, they cheated me the very next day as I appeared (on 14-10-12 ) to GMS Road near south city and surprised to see the office closed.
It was totally wastage of a day for a working women like me.
Those who r irresponsible. to such extent at the very beginning how can I trust them to find a job for me?
N Sep 21, 2012 by
iamrock

they don't have a minimum shame..they are sending the junk emails multiple times after I got registered...
N Sep 10, 2013 by
Criss22

If there is any consultancy who send mail for job opening and ask people to go their office with CV & Photo, then be careful and call back them and directly ask they whether there is any registration fees. If they say no registration fee is required then you can go. Because there are many consultancy firm like ADS Consultancy, ACK group, PLACECON, SQUIRE-1 all are fake and it is their business to call minimum 30 people in a day and earn 500/- from each of them as registration. That mean a day they earn 15000/- and a month 450000/-. Just think about it before going to any consultancy.
N Oct 24, 2013 by
pearl007

Really I must say PLease don't waste your money in ACK Group ...
the worst consultancy ever, they will promise a lot of things but don't provide any service...
Fake consultancy, Fake people...
N Nov 10, 2013 by
MAN1990

GUYS please don't go for ack it's a fake one i have registered wiyh ack with sum amount of Rs 900 and they told me that i will get a 100 % job within one week but uptil now i didn't got a single interview call from one and a half year and still they don't have shame sending me fake emails to get registered with them . so guys please save your money dont ever think about ack a fake one., ..!
Complaint comments 0 Comments Update Complaint
N Aug 7, 2014 by
anjan10

I went to their Fairly place office(Chandni Chowk) to appear for the scheduled interview round and then the career Councillor told me to get registered with them with a sum of Rs. 2000/- and assure that they will send job to me. Then they said that "if I got job through them i have to pay them 1 months salary in two installments" and that duffer asks me to fill up a form & write those statements on the back side of it.

Now my question is, will it make any problem as I have signed in the form?
N Sep 14, 2014 by
abhiece1

I have also got a mail from ACk group, and they inform me to come their office. Please help me, should I go there? Please help me?
N Oct 9, 2014 by
void

Dear Applicant,
We are pleased to confirm that your CV has been selected in some leading companies. Your profile is suitable among 1, 470 applicants, to get this golden opportunity come down to meet our HR and confirm the tentative date of interview, with two hard copy of CVs and two passport sized photos on 9th & 10th oct, 2014 from 10am - 2pm.

Dipshikha Das
Lake Gardens,
Kolkata - 700 095
Near South City Mall,
Bus Stop : Lords More,
Landmarks : Calcutta Wash Box and Samrat Fast Food Centre.

Now a days fake is growning just like a computer Warm virus . So be alert mails & ph call, security money all r fake . be alert employeement.ind.in is also a big fake .
N Oct 27, 2014 by
Chandrapiyu Sarkar

I also totally agree with the above. ACK group is a cheater.I paid 1500 Rupees last November (2013) and this is Oct 2014, till now I got no job offer. They are sending me cheap jobs not related to my profession as SMS, with low pay, whereas they promised me high paid jobs in IT. Such cheaters. Another company that cheated me recently was MAFOI RANDSTAD, They have send me to British Telecom job interview in Kolkata and then taken all my scanned copies of documents after 1 month, then nothing happened. Now they say the interview process is in hold!! Why they took the interview when they didnt get a contract and it is hard to believe that a company like BT is a cheater.

Ack Group (Kolkata) - Fake assurance of providing job