activateiuser@kvbmail.com - REGARDING ACTIVATION OF INTERNET BANKING

hasheem on May 6, 2011
I AM G MD HASHEEM A CUSTOMER OF KVB RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Comments

N Dec 28, 2013 by
R.Preetham

Best Review
Iam R.Preetham my AC num 1721 155 00000849 0 Customer of kvb and i received the internet banking password and pin in a sealed condition.I request you to kindly activate my a/c for using net banking facility.
PAWAN KUMAR Internet banking  - India

no response regarding complaint - Internet banking

Dear
Sirs/Madam
State Bank Of India.

This is to infom you that I PAWAN KUMAR, A/C No.
30300706975 I.P. Estate, New Delhi. I have applied for net banking two months before.
Till date neither I have got internet kit nor have any access to internet banking.
Also the Bank Staffs are not giving any response regarding my complaint. Due to which I suffer from great inconvenience.
Plz take some steps forward.
Faithfully yours
PAWAN KUMAR
subhash chand chauhan Net Banking  - India

regarding to net banking - Net Banking

I have submit the application for net banking on 01/07/2009 but till date we didnot received the password so please expedite.

thank

Subhash chand chauhan
Account no 1775000400100173
murali murali  - India

activate my account - murali

mbnlhg2, 2efc1t6, 9qnvuy9 i have use in multibrowsing. so i was locked my account. please activate my account
VIJAY KUMAR MOZA MOZA  - India

unlocking my internet banking - MOZA

Dear sir/madam,
My clint code is esi54827 .I have been provided with fresh login password and trade password but login is still locked .kindly unlock my login facilities .
with regards
vijay kumar moza
mozavijay@yahoo.co.in
VIJAY KUMAR MOZA MOZA  - India

providing fresh login password .......... - MOZA

Dear sir/madam,
while trying to change my password something went wrong and site of internet banking got locked
.i tried all permutation and combinations to unlock itbut with no success.Kindly provide me new profile password and login pass word. Thanking you in anticipation.
vijay kumar moza
mozavijay@yahoo.co.in
N May 14, 2011 by
jayaprathap r

I AM JAYAPRATHAP R A CUSTOMER OF KVB RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
[Complaint comments]
N Jun 2, 2011 by
theiyaga rajan

SIR THIS IS E THEIYAGA RAJAN A CUSTOMER OF KVB ASHOK NAGAR AND I MISSED MY INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD LONG BACK NOW I NEED THE INTERNET BANKING SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON POSSIBLE
N Jun 11, 2011 by
razesh.mca

SIR THIS IS TIYYAGURA RAJESH REDDY A CUSTOMER OF KVB MIYAPUR BRANCH, SECUNDRABAD AND I MISSED MY MAIL ID AND PASSWORD JUST FEW DAYS BACK NOW I NEED INTERNET BANKING SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND FINALLY I AM STAYING IN BANGALORE SO MY REQUEST IS SEND THE PASSWORD AND ID TO MY MAIL ID AS I SUBMITED TO U
A Jun 13, 2011 by
Balasubramaniam.E

I AM BALASUBRAMANIAM.E CUSTOMER OF KVB RECEVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
N Jun 20, 2011 by
ANGELCABS

Hi i am Ravi, Proprietor of Angel Cabs, i am customer of KVB, i had applied for internet banking,
still i didnt receive any user id or password letter from your bank.
kindly help me
A Jun 20, 2011 by
ANGELCABS

plesase creat the id
N Jun 21, 2011 by
rsen1976

I AM R.SENTHIL KUMAR CUSTOMER OF KVB RECIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION . SO I REQUST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
N Jul 1, 2011 by
nowsath ali

I AM A.NOWSATH ALI CUSTOMER OF KVB, I RECEIEVED THE INTERNET BANKING
PASSWORD AND PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION.SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY
ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
N Jul 5, 2011 by
pughendran

chennai iam pughendran kvb sb 1264 brancnh sb a/c holder iam internert passwqrd, id blocked soirequest you to activate my a/c as soon as possible
A Jul 8, 2011 by
vvramesh

I AM V.RAMWSH CUSTOMER OF KVB, I RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD AND PIN IN A SEALD CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
N Jul 13, 2011 by
4720381

I AM S. BASKARAN CUSTOMER OF KVB, I RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD AND PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
N Aug 6, 2011 by
anil21

i got my password and user id so pls activate my userid so pls activate
N Aug 9, 2011 by
SANKAR.K

I AM SANKAR.K CUSTOMER OF KVB RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
N Aug 11, 2011 by