activateiuser@kvbmail.com - REGARDING ACTIVATION OF INTERNET BANKING

hasheem on May 6, 2011
I AM G MD HASHEEM A CUSTOMER OF KVB RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

[Updated by peddaswamy Sep 24, 2014]

Comments

D Dec 4, 2012 by
saibaba.rangana

sri,

Iam SAIBABA .RANGANA a customer of kvb savings bankaccount. ID:0835810.A/C NO;1424155000075380.Address:4-36-09, P and T COLONY, KAGALAVARI STREET, TADEPALLIGUDEM, westgodavari, A.P, 534101. CELL;919966405812.E MAIL Address:saibabarangana@gmail.com

I recived the internet banking password and pin. so I REQUSTING YOU TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT as soon as possible sir.

thanking you,
saibaba.R
D Dec 5, 2012 by
kiran886

I am saikiran customer of KVB my internet banking account has been locked and failed.so I request you unlocked the account soon as possible please send me new I'd and password my saving A/C 14415591409 mail ID kanamarlapudi.kiran@gmail.com.

K.sai kiran
9849294667.
D Dec 9, 2012 by
thabreez

I new GT TRADERS [A.MOHAMED THABIRIJ] i have received my user ID, password, TPIN on good condition kindly activate internet banking as early as possible.
D Dec 12, 2012 by
thabreez

kindly activate the internet banking for id-9136633 A/C no;1159.135.4954 I have received the Tpin & RSA
token with good condition; pls do the needfull as soon as possible
N Dec 13, 2012 by
sadishkumar3656

I received Internet Password / TPIN through registered post today with sealed condition, Pl activate net banking facility to my account as soon as possible.

E-mail Id:iamsadish@yahoo.co.in
Mobile: 09894263100

With Regards

E.Sadish Kumar,
A Dec 15, 2012 by

please activate my internet banking facility in kvb. my email ID vijisara1991@gmail.com
A Dec 15, 2012 by

TODAY I WANT TO KNOW THE BALANCE OF MY SB A/C WITH KVB, RAMANATHAPURAM BRANCH
A Dec 17, 2012 by
siddharthbabu

I AM D.SIDDHARTHA BABU CUSTOMER OF KVB, ALAGAPURAM BRANCH, SALEM-4, I RECEIEVED THE INTERNET BANKING
PASSWORD AND PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION.SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY
ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

D Dec 17, 2012 by
smsenthil04

I AM SENTHIL KUMAR.M CUSTOMER OF KVB RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
D Dec 19, 2012 by
Karunambika

My name is B. Karunambika, I have got an internet banking pin & password for newly opened a/c
no.1107 155 60917. Please guide me to activate the internet banking.Mob.7299013201.
D Dec 21, 2012 by
smsenthil04

After all the details entered for NEFT fund transfer, it asks for transaction password,
I entered the Tpin (which i have received through postal in sealed Condition), it shows the error as Invalid Pin,
Now what I have to do for this issue??

A/c No :1160.155.84827
Name :M.senthil kumar
User Id : 4592467

Regards.,
Senthil Kumar.S.M
D Dec 21, 2012 by
shatrujeet

Respected Sir/Madom
I Shatrujeet Ramkawal singh a/c holder of camp branch pune .i reaceived user id & password kit, i m trying to use internet banking service.
Please activate my internet service & help me.
THANKING YOU.
Shatrujeet singh
D Dec 22, 2012 by
padmapavan143

plz provide net banking facility my email id is padmapolukonda@gmail.com
D Dec 27, 2012 by
VENKATA RAMANA SETTI KAL

Iam, k.venkataramana customer of kvb.I received the internet banking password and pin in sealed .my EMIL ID-kvramanas80@gmail.com.SO I request u to activate my account as soon as possible.my a/c no-1484174000002631
N Jan 2, 2013 by
lingeswaran14

I AM LINGESWARAN CUSTOMER OF KVB RECIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD &PIN IN A SEALD CONDITION SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATION MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS
N Jan 4, 2013 by
siddharthbabu

as i received my user id and password it is in deactivate condition, plz activate my net banking facility, am banking with kvb at alagapuram branch at Salem as savings ac, my ac no is 1246155117761.my mail id is siddharth.babu@rediffmail.com, my mobile no is 9500536543
N Jan 6, 2013 by
neeti khosla

SIR,
IT IS REGARDING ACTIVATION OF MY NET BANKING.
I RECEIVED MY USER ID AND PASSWORD AROUND A YEAR BACK BUT DUE TO SOME REASON DID NOT OPERATE IT. NOW I HAVE FORGOTTEN THE USER ID AND THE PASSWORD. KINDLY, SEND ME THE ABOVE SAID AT YOUR EARLIEST SO THAT I CAN USE MY NET BANKING FOR MY CONVENIENCE.

REGARDS,
NEETI KHOSLA
N Jan 6, 2013 by

I am premchandar, i received internet banking pin &password.kindly activate.customer id no.8420565 & account no.1605155000054103.by s.premchandar.9894088370
N Jan 10, 2013 by
sudhaselva

plz provide net banking facility my email id is sudha_g34@yahoo.com
N Jan 11, 2013 by
Xpress Mobiles activateiuser@kvbmail.com  - Dharapuram, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India

active for internet banking - Xpress mobiles

hi sir,
I AM XPRESS MOBILES A CUSTOMER OF KVB RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. MOBILE BANKING ALSO SIR PLS.................

activateiuser@kvbmail.com - REGARDING ACTIVATION OF INTERNET BANKING