Adecco Flexione Workforce Solutions Ltd - PF REFUND- KN/BN/34272/92640

Amit Kumar Gupta

My PF refund application form was submitted on 10-07-2008 through ADECCO FLEXIONE WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS LTD Till date refund is not credited to my account.Pls let me know when it will be credited.

Thanks and regards,
Amit Kumar Gupta

[Jun 13, 2014] Adecco customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

N Aug 23, 2013 by
sesetti

Best Review
DEAR SIR PLZ SEND MY PF BLANS & CLEARING MY PF NUM KN/BN/34272/244621 MY MAIL ID KITTUBADBOY007@GMAIL.COM

No Refund after 10 months of disconnection - Tata Teleservices Pvt Ltd.

PTB Number: 6943036.

Owner Name: Pran Mohan Paswan

I surrendered my PTB on 28th Feb 2007. But there is no refund is made till date. However they say the refund is likely to be made in 3 month of the surrender.

The surrender application no. 114769.

Name of the company who collected the instruments - Yog Munish Mkt. Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi.

Name of the Collection Agent: Vinodpal.

PF - Flexione Workforce(Bharti Airtel)

Hi Team,

I was the employee of Bharti Airtel on the roll of Flexione workforce based at Raipur as a Executive - Retention .PF Form received by them at Bhopal office in the year 2005 Dec, but till date no response received .

Pl suggest where should I make the complaint. having complete records of mails and pf number etc.

Vipul Motta
Raipur

I want to know your contect details of new delhi.I want to talk regarding my PF.

Praveen
Sunil

i was working with Adecco Flexione during the period from sep 2006 to april 2007 in BSES Yamuna Power Ltd. In the same year i had submitted my all required documents to Amit. and he assured me within few months i would be getting my PF. Its been 11 months but no response.pls do the needfull and if any formality required from my side to get my PF quickly pls intimate me. or any contact no. sothat i can check the status of my PF.
My job period : sep 2006 to april 2007
Documents submitted for PF in Oct 2007
PF No.: KN/BN/34272
M: 9818293973
A/C no. : Axis bank 015010100373746

Sunil
Emp id :- FW003503
residence :-E-1/61, Budh vihar, New delhi-110041

My PF refund application form was submitted on April-2007 through ADECCO FLEXIONE WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS LTD Till date refund is not credited to my account.Pls let me know when it will be credited.
My Code no. TT/539/0020, and my department is TECHNICAL, PF No. kn/bn/34272/31819.
PLS Reply immediataly.
Thanks and regards,

Rakesh Kumar

PF Refund - Adecco Flexione Workforce Solutions Ltd.

Sir, I have submitted my PF form for refund in June-08, till date i haven't got the refund. I was deputed in Himalaya Drug Company for last 3 years, i left the job on 30th March 08.
Please do the needful.
Pritam Pandey
PF No. KN/BN/34272/65702

sir

I worked with Bharti Airtel for 10 months, at ambala cantt ( 85 durand road, ambala cantt (haryana), MY emp code is :FO2531
Its now going to be more than 4 years, I don't know my PF number for appying for the PF refund
Kindly help me for getting my PF number & also tell me the whole procedure for applying for the PF REFUND

Rishina
Ph:9711993759

no details i have about my pf - adecco flexi one

dear sir / mam
i am dileep from kollam( kerala ) & i am a adecco flexi one employee, 104868 this is my employe code .i am working with adecco since last 18 months i want to know about my pf details my pf no- KN/BN/34272/135494

I was working with Adecco Flexione during the period from april 2005to sep2006 in bhartilandline divison in jaipur city. In the same year i had submitted my all required documents to jaipur flexione office and it was recieved by mr. somesh in banglore ..he is flexione hr. and he assured me within few months i would be getting my PF. Its has been 3 year and when i confirmed him he told me that your form has been lost, now again i submitted my all document by courior and confirmed from mr. somesh it was recived by him..now again aftter one month ehen i confirmed from him it was not submitted yet..is there any control to these person or i assumed that i will not get ever my pf mony. please do something or i have no other option to go court.

PF No.: KN/BN/34272/26304

I was working with Adecco Flexione during the period from april 2005to sep2006 in bhartilandline divison in jaipur city. In the same year i had submitted my all required documents to jaipur flexione office and it was recieved by mr. somesh in banglore ..he is flexione hr. and he assured me within few months i would be getting my PF. Its has been 3 year and when i confirmed him he told me that your form has been lost, now again i submitted my all document by courior and confirmed from mr. somesh it was recived by him..now again aftter one month ehen i confirmed from him it was not submitted yet..is there any control to these person or i assumed that i will not get ever my pf mony. please do something or i have no other option.

I was working with Adecco Flexione during the period from april 2005to sep2006 in bhartilandline divison in jaipur city. In the same year i had submitted my all required documents to jaipur flexione office and it was recieved by HR in banglore .. and he assured me within few months i would be getting my PF. Its has been 3 year and when i confirmed FROM him he told me that your form has been lost, now again i submitted my all document by courior and confirmed from HR it was recieved by him..now again aftter one month When i confirmed from him it was not submitted yet..is there any control to these person or i assumed that i will not get ever my pf mony. please do something or i have no other option to get my pf amount.

my pf no-KN/BN/34272/26304

I WAS EMPLOYEE OF ADECCO FLEXIONE AND I WAS WORK WITH IDBI BANK, PATNA. I HAVE SUBMITTED MY PF FORM IN THE MONTH OF JANUARY 2009 BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY AMOUNT.

MY PF NO.KN/BN/34272/40494

regarding my P.F account detail. - bharti teleservices ltd

Am LIYAKHATULLA, working for AIRTEL bharti teleservices ltd, bangalore, my P.F ACCOUNT NUMBER IS HR/GGN/10693/009852, i have submitted my application for withdrawal of my amount from my account, for the last six months, but until now i have not got any feedback.plz look into the matter and give the status my account.plz update whether it is processed or not, whats the actual status.

with regards
LIYAKHATULLA

PF Details - AdeccoFlexione workforcesolutions Ltd

I Have left the company in the month of April 2008, But my PfF was not credited . Please let me know wheather my PF Is credited or not

I had joined on 02.12.2005 in M/S Subhash Project And Marketing Limited through your organization(Adecco Flexione Workforce Solution Limited) and serviced upto 30.08.2009 with PF No. KN/BN/34272/39078 as Site Supervisor(Employee Code - SP/559/0081).

I request you for claim the PF.

Kindly I want to help with you and details sent to my mail.

Ranjit Sinha

Regarding pf - adecco flexione workforce solution ltd.

Sir My Name is Sunil Omprakash Singh and My pf no. is KN/BN/34272/75995. I have already submit my pf in the month of Jan Last year. and company sumbmit pf form to rpfc office in the month of July this year. but still i did not get my pf . i request to do the needful.

thank's and regards

sunil omprakash singh

PF amount - Adeco flexi one

My PF number is KN/BN/34272/13381, and all formalities submitted to office from our office side on 14 May 2009, but till date I am not recvd the PF amount.

Plz co-ordinate with my mobile number 09893135199