Aditya fuels — dealership

ashokchauhan on Feb 14, 2011
I am going to take the dealership of aditya fuels what precautions i should take in that and wheather the company is correct pls suggest me abt the same .
Complaint comments 7 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

This company is best compare to other LPG GAS company . Because The product of this company is best compare to Indian Gas
I have used its product
have u taken the dealership?? how is going?? plz revert
i want to take dealership. how can i contact to you.
Dear Sir I have a complain that I have taken a in 2-2-2013 form BATRA & Asso. Gas Ageicy. I could get first two diliverly in time and on price 525/- But now I paid 750/- for a cylinder what should i do should i go for consumer court or my problem will be short out by your end.
Dealer details..
Batra & Asso. Gas Agency
D-220 Sec. 23 Sanjay nagar
Ghaziabad Lic. No. cc/up/06/2249 Tin. 098888210095 Book No 561

my details is as follows...
Amit Kumar
SV No. 27980
388/82 Sewa Nagar
Ghaziabad UP
Cont. 09718000398
pls mat lena aditya fuels ltd ye company chor & totaly fraud hai kyoki ye pehle aap ko kahenge ki hum aap ko ye scheme denga or baad mai aap ko dhokha denge agar aap ko agency leni hai tou aap indian ya H.P ya BHARAT GAS lena or agar aap ko aditya ke bare mai jyada janna hai tou aap aditya ki delership per jakar jankari lena magar up ki gas agency se pata kar len aap ko deatails mil jayengi
This is fact that the service of this company is now best better than last session
And this company is going to setup a lot of plant setup in different states so the services will be best and best compare to Indian gas

Aditya fuels - dealership