Aditya Properties / Tirunelveli - Real Estate Cheating

S Murugan
After my bad experience with JP Nellai Pattinum/Jai Foundations, I moved to Aditya Properties to invest some money. They treated me nicely and took me to the project site but there is no proper way to their site at all. We need to use the government way as of now and they do not have proper parent documents at all. I asked the copy of the parent document to verify the information but they did not give me the document.

They advertised like JBJ City Developers saying, buy one and get one free but I do not believe this. JBJ City Developers cheated me in the same way so I am very careful this time.

Real Estate Cheating

Comments

D
kishore

you have no basic qualification to buy a land, go with your advocate to buy a land. that is the right way to purchase a land. without knowledge don't buy the land

I have dealt with Aadhithya properties and I have had a fanatstic experience. All the paper documents were very clear and their legal cell was very professional.
They very clearly explained the pros and cons of the property. The same has been done to all who walk in for enquiries.

All the documents necessary were shown to us clearly. So was the same done for other customers.

Please do not blog without getting full information.

Infact a few customers have bought with the offer. So I do not understand how you can give such wrong information

Sasikanth

My email id is jegu_0001@yahoo.co.in I like to buy a land in palayamkottai which has purchased by my father in law who has died already. I want to get the mother land registration pathiram (land document). But now I am in chennai. If I send the application from chennai to Palayamkottai registrar office to send the copy of the mother pathiram will they send it to me by post and all so 13 years encumbrance certificate for the particular land.
D Apr 4, 2012 by
kumar ji

dnt tell lie Mr.Sasi.

still i didnt receive any documents from that cheaters adithya nellai after my land booking.

Kumar
Nellai
N Apr 4, 2012 by
kumar ji

adithya properties now started cheating in all southern regions inclcuding nellai, pallai, nanguneri ...please dnt get disappointments with this land robbers...

Aditya Properties / Tirunelveli - Real Estate Cheating