Aegon Religare iTerm plan - Premium Payment Receipt

hasanzubair on Feb 20, 2012

I have made a payment of Rs. 10975 made towards policy February 16th and still awaiting for my premium receipt. I had tried calling the customer contact number of Aegon multiple times and in spite of waiting for 1 hour almost every day, I could not get to speak to their representative. I had even left my number for call back but no one has called me back till date.

generally, most of the insurance providers have the option to retrieve the premium payment receipt on their website only however Aegon Religare's website has no such link to download the receipt. Their customer login links never works, their contact numbers never works, they dont honor their promise of calling back their customers within 24 hours. This is the most pathetic customer service, which I have received till date. I needed the premium payment receipt for my tax purposes and still have not received anything from the company.

Please advise how can I file a complaint with their ombudsman or a local regulator.

Comments

N Feb 21, 2012 by
AEGON Religare

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We are looking at resolving your issue as soon as we can.

Request you to share your contact and policy details with us.

Sincerely,
AEGON Religare Customer Support team.
A Mar 19, 2012 by
sssingh1978

same as you ... also i am suffering for receipt ... you know i had made 2 premium payment online at december 2011 for i term plan, but again & again same repeated sms, mail to make ur payment before date ... at last i received ur policy had been lapsed, i was shocked & call at customer care after more then 2 hours come to contact, after detecting all details they sat me sorry ... that ur policy will be start as soon as possible ... & now at 17th march i received a sms ... as greeting thanks for the payment for ur policy & u can download ur policy receipt from our website ... but there is no links ... every thing is about new insurance policy add ... no existing customers link ... I AM REALY AFRAID TO AEGON RELIGARE THAT AFTER MATURITY EHRY WILL ACCEPT CLAIM OR WILL ANSWER STRAIGHTLY THAT UR POLICY IS ALREADY LAPSE SIR ... REALY I AM TOTALY AFRAID ABOUT THIS ... SUNIL SINGH (THANE) MUMBAI
N May 31, 2012 by
prasanta001

I need premium receipt, premium already paid on 16/05/2012, now a sms coming in my cell phone to download the same in our website www.aegonreligare.com. but there is no option to go and download the same. in this situation what can i do to get the receipt. please help me.
N Aug 20, 2013 by
nadeem patel

dear sir,

I have paid my premium last month and i got the massage to download the premium paid receipt from your website, ... but there is no option to download and print our receipt, ... will you please help me to find that receipt, ... its a request, ... :)
N Aug 21, 2013 by
nadeem patel

dear sir,

Ma policy number :- 110713170272
ma contact number :- 8970918192
N Feb 19, 2014 by
parag14feb

I PAID MY PREMIUM ON 13 FEB BUT STILL I DIDNOT RECEIVE MY RECEIPT .VERY POOR SERVICE .

PARAG AGRAWAL
N Mar 27, 2014 by
E V Sivakumar

I need premium receipt, premium already paid on 24/03/2012, now a sms coming in my cell phone to download the same in our website

Policy Number : 120313475233
Transaction ID : 3130507
Ref Code : 408365248239
N Mar 28, 2014 by
rkg1961

Every one is being asked to download the premium payment receipt from the website www.aegonreligare.com, but there is no option to go and download the same. I was also asked the same by a SMS in my cellphone. VERY VERY POOR SERVICE INDEED.
N Mar 28, 2014 by
rkg1961

Every one is being asked thro a sms to download the same in the website www.aegonreligare.com, but there is no option to go and download the same. I was also asked exactly the same last year & this year also. VERY VERY POOR SERVICE INDEED.
N Dec 15, 2014 by
tusharbhavasar

I have same problem with online receipt. I have paid premium toward renewal of my Aegon relligare term policy 4 days back and not even received single messageemail from the company. It is very frustrating and i need receipt today any how to claim tax benefit. I am trying to reach customer support but its the worst I have ever seen so far. No call back, no com paint registration and no response. Call ends in between after taking you through different places which adds to further frustration. Can someone please help me getting online premium pad reciept for below details.Moreof, their existing custom portal doesnt even exist. it has just link on the main site but when we click it doesnt open anything and this way existing customer has NEITHER HAVE OPTION TO SPEAK TO ANYONE NOR HELP THEMSELVES TO LOGIN ON THEIR OWN.

Policy number - 513776226783