Aforeserve.com Ltd, NOIDA - Non-renewal of 2 years warranty after taking money in advance.

Deepa Puraswani
Dear Sir/Mam,
I would like to inform you that I purchased an HP laptop in Dec 2008 from ebay. Primarily it was having 1 year warranty period which was provided by company itself. After the warranty period was yet to going over, I received a call from Aforeserve. Com Limited from NOIDA office in August "2009" and they informed me that they will extend my Laptop service warranty for 2 years if I pay Rs. 6000 to them for two years then I could get free service from service centre along with some other benefits which is valid across India for 2 years. They said that they will send a collection agent to my place(NANDED, MAharashtra) and will collect the money. Since they do not have any office in nanded, they then asked me to deposit the money in their account.

Account Details were to given to me by Mr. Prateek Barara(prateekbarara.tl@gmail.com) on 01/09/2009:

Company account is under the name of AFORESERVE.COM LTD, and the account no. of ICICI bank- 003105007293

Another account no., Axis bank- 022010200026202.

I deposited money in their Axis bank account on 09/09/2009.

Mr. Barara told me that I will receive a call and a confirmation kit from the company through the email and also will get hard copy of all the documents via mail. But till now I did not get any email or call and also My service warranty did not extend for 2 years till now.

After sending them reminder mails many times, i got e-mail on 03/02/2010 from a lady Ms. Vibha Chabra(cccare@aforeserve.co.in) saying that HP has stopped selling the warranty and they will return my money.

I have given them my account details, yet i have not received my money.

I have called them 12 times-20 times but now they are neither responding to calls nor emails.

Please help me.
Attached is the snapshot of receipt of money that i had deposited in their account.

Non-renewal of 2 years warranty after taking money in advance.

Comments

Similar experience. Very quick to take money and then disappear. Since they have taken the money it is their duty to see that the customer gets what he or she has paid for. So they must log into company site and register extension of warranty and then give the printout to the customer. They can charge Rs. 10 for this service. Like all businesses in Delhi and surrounding area they operate on the principal of " take your loot today because tomorrow may never come." The only way to deal with such people is to mistrust them completely and not pay a penny until the final result is in hand.
A Feb 7, 2012 by
alokmahor

I am also facing same problem. they called me for extending warranty for 2 years . I paid them Rs. 4300 for that and after 2 months they sent me instruction to get extend warranty. and I didn't understand and follow there instructions. now I dont know how to get my extended warranty. I have one year left. few days ago I call them then told me that, they will call me back. I didn't get their call. and now none of their phone no. are working. I am helpless. does anybody know any working phone numbers?
A May 29, 2012 by
tarunjain01

hello Deepa, Dr. Shakti & Alok,
i am facing the similar problem like you, but still i m working on it... i need your help to resolve this problem so that we could have our extended warranty as they promised and took away our money, my contact details are 09967966990 & email is tarun_jain01@yahoo.co.in. kindly contact me in this regard so we could have proper solutions. I am having all valid proofs & document but need your help too.
Tarun Jain.