ag office uttarakhand — gpf pin number

santosh kumar mishra
0nline site of ag &e uttarakhand is not providing pin number even after furnishing the required entries.
Complaint comments  28 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

sir, how can we received our pin number
sir after furnishing the required information the computor not giving the pin number.so let me know the pin number.
sir, after furnishing all the information, when i am entering my date of birth 05-01-70 there is INVLID ENTRY comes out .please tell me my date of birth which is mention in your office .and tell me my pin no. my GPF NO -COEDU- 1331.
Kindly issue slip of my GPF A/c No. PWDU 18901 for 2008-09 and also let me know about my 4 digit pin number.
Sir My GPF Application For Allotment Of GPF Account No. Was Forwarded to you Through DEO Almora
is till Pending For allotment No.Please Do the Necessary...
SIR,
kindly send me the statement for f.y.2009-10 my g.p.f.no.is kedu-16024 and also tell me that how i know my pin no. for on line enquiry of my gpf a/c.kindly send the information on my website i.e.www.rajaniguria@yahoo.in
thanks a lot
yours faithfully
rajani
sir, how can we received our gpf pin number. my gpf account no. is kedu 19166.
sir my gpf no is KEDUA 22144 My name is RAJENDRA PRASAD THAPLIYAL and my date of bitrh is 02-07-1966.
but after entering these data i am anable to get my pin number and detail view. please solve my ptoblem.

thanks thapliyal RP
sir my name is santosh prasad bhatt asst teacher Rudrapryag i want to know my pin no plz send me my pin no
sir my name is Govind Singh Bisht asstt.teacher GIC Bachhuwaban(chamoli) My gpf A/C no. is KEdu 13385 I want to know my pin and detail view.plz solve my problem.
dear siryou alloted me g.p.f.no 23293 but i am unnone my pin number
Sir my GPF no is coedua/32785 but I am unknown my pin no
SIR MY G.P.F. NO. IS (LEUA 14066) PLS SEND MY PIN NO AT-SHEKHAR007PANDEY@GMAIL.COM
Sir my GPF no is coedua/47210 but I am unknown my pin no
Sir my GPF No is COEDUA/20733 but i am not open my GPF statement. pleae intimate update website for open my gpf statement
Sir my GPF No isCOEDUA/23860 but iam not open myGPF statement pleae imtimate update website for open my gpf statement
Sir my GPF no isCoEdua23860
Dear Sir my name is Santan Singh Rawat Junior assistant G.I.C.Bachher Gopeshwar Pokhari Road Chamoli. My G>P>F No Is COEDU/16430. Sir i want to know The my Clossing Ballance is 2010-11

Thank you.
How can i get my GPF contribution. My GPF No. is IFSU-1069
sir, after furnishing all the information, when i am entering my date of birth 26-01-53 there is INVLID ENTRY comes out .please tell me my date of birth which is mention in your office .and tell me my pin no. my GPF NO -KEDU-6909

ag office uttarakhand - gpf pin number