Ahmedabad Regional Passport office - Applicants at Ahmedabad Passport office under any category are not being responded in proper way

Shubhangi
Regional Passport Office - The Responsible officers to service the public applicants for the services specified office provide are not behaving properly with the Applicants coming from different areas,cities of the state. They are asked to come for more than 5 to 6 times to get the single requested services served from the office. The Document Verifier who stands outside the Office to check all the documents of Applicants in respected area are behaving like hell. They force applicant to sit and wait in a queue of Kuwait inspite of the applicant is asking for the Simple Police Clearance Certificate for the country other than kauwait. Moreover, The lady who verfies the document for PCC asks for VISA first.. such an stupid thing.. No country across the world is going to issue VISA before PCC from the respective Passport Office.. If they issue VISA then why there is a need to have the PCC document requested from the Ahmedabad Regional Passport Office. Middle class people can not afford to come again and again for single document submission and then other submission again and again. Please take some action.

Comments

about passport - passport office,ahmedabad

To passport officer,

I am kirtida patel, file no.Z 38619808, have received my passport on 11th feb.But because of mistake in my permanant address i have submitted my passport on 13th feb to counter no.8 to passport officer. he told that you will receive a new passport within 2 to 3 days, but still i have not received my passport. So, please give me information about it.
thanking you...
kirtida patel.

i just want to know - applicant

good day, I've just receive an email from alcon recruitment, stated that i am hired as a receptionist in your hotel (Sheraton tower park hotel) in my case i dont have UK work permit visa and they ask me to contact a global tarvel agency to process my visa... now the travel agency (Global travels int'l agency) is aking me an amount of 850 GBP for them to process my papers... id this really true that i am hired in your hotel as a receptionist?

register not reached - Passport and other original documents required for VISA

I ahve sent my passport and other original documents required for visa from Kukkutpally hydrabad to Kharghar Navi Mumabai by Registered post receipt No.13174(2560) to Mr. kishor Padhye.
He ahs not received the register yet. Pl let me know the staus of this register post.

hello,
respected sir/madam,
regional passport office ahmedabad,
my self vijaykumar chhaganbhai kalkani i want to tell u that i have submitted my application form at amreli chif post office during the third wk of february and i have sucessfully completed my police enquiry during the first wk of march at( babra
taluka, district :amreli)police station but till now i have not get the passport. and now online passport status showing that your police report is not submitted. so, sir/madam please reply me what i can do? sir passport is important for me.so, try to submit as early as possible. in case of any difficulty regarding enquiry please contact me. my no.09035497600
my reference no: Z76015310

helo my son sunil Balmukund Nayee apply passport 22 Dece 2009 file No A 050821-09 he submit all document he dun police encuv G nagar January but up to now not get passport and enq statas so in computer police enq padig he chaq ahmedabad passport office officer says i get police report and i need mor enqv isend dilhi i chaq dilhi they dont have any info from ahmedabad officer not give replay whats going on so what can do

Reminder-6 SONAGARA DEVSI BHIMJI
PIN : 361305
MOB : 08128663264
Date : 20/05/2010.
To,
Shri M. P. Antani Sir (IPS)
Passport Officer,
Opp. L. D. Engg. Collage Hostel,
University Road,
Gulbai Tekra,
Ahmedabad-6.
Sub : Regarding Passport Inquiry.
Ref : My Application ref. no/File no AHD-Z-362054-10
Date 06/04/2010.
Respected sir,

With reference to above sub. and my application ref. no AHD-Z-362054-10 that I have applied for my Indian passport to District passport collection center Jamnagar whose ref. file no is AHD-Z-362054-10 Date 06/04/2010 and I have completed my police verification on date on13/04/2010 with duly signd and photo attested in police verification register at police station Jamkhambhaliya police officer name Vikramsinh D. Vadher Mob. No 09724869945. But I did not receive my passport even after one month and fifteen days. So I would humbly like to inquire that why my passport is not delivered to me yet. And I would like to know what kind of action you have taken against concern officer of District passport collection center Jamnagar who has not send you the detailed file of mine.

I have already discussed this matter to Ahmedabad passport office Dated 14/05/2010 with the officer regarding my passport. He told me that my police verification detail has not reached so far to the District passport collection center Jamnagar. If my police verification was done on date 13/04/2010 then why my data for the same was not send to District passport collection center Jamnagar by police verification officer Jamkhambhaliya.

Yours faithfully,

Room no 20, Patiala House,
MEA, Tilak marg.
New Delhi-110001

Hello sir/madam,
I went to submit passport application for my 1.5 yr old daughter at Jamnagar passport submission centre. The person is too rude and demands that the applicant needs to personally submit the same. In case of minor applicant, parents need to accompany. But the same has been nowhere mentioned in the application form. Moreover the behaviour is very rude and arrogant. Kindly suggest where to complain.
A Apr 10, 2011 by
bim

My in-laws Family Needed PCC for... My Father-in-law, Mother-in-law & 2 brother-in-laws...!!!
They were immigrating 2 US on F-4 (Brothers/Sisters of US citizen) category...!!!
They needed PCC along with other documents to be submitted with DS-230.

They obtained PCC from Local & District Police stations...without any fuss...!!!
Thn, They went to Ahmedabad Regional Passport Office... they denied PCC w/o letter from NVC..!!

After submitting Form DS-230 (Previously known as DSL form), NVC sent letter mentioning PCC missing for all 4 applicants..!!! (Mentioning All 4 applicants Name on Separate Pages about missing PCC & Submit them, so they can process w/o any delay)

They went 2 Ahmedabad RPO again, showed NVC letter, then they issued PCC only for Principal Beneficiary (My Father-in-law) & denied other 3 (derivative applicants) & ask for Bar Code Sheet mentioning EACH Applicant Name...!!
But, NVC issued Bar-Code sheet for Principal benefiiary only... showing BMB visa case number...!!

They submitted only 1 PCC from RPO & all 4 PCC from Local Police Station...!!!
Also, submitted letter explaining situation experienced @ahmedabad RPO...!!!

Finally, NVC sent Application to Mumbai Consulate & issued Visa Call (Visa Interview) letter...!!!
NVC also, sent letter about docments needed @interview... stating that PCC will require for other 3 too..!!!

They went again to Ahmedabad RPO... & showed Visa Call Letter & Finally Got PCC after few days..!!!

So, just for PCC from Passport Office - Ahmedabad, if any one has to go 3-4 times... & wasting about a month... How come any one expect any good customer service from them...???

Also, There is NO information on Web-site "http://passport.guj.nic.in" that what should we have 2 do 2 get PCC other than just Application Form (Form#2)...!! If we go 2 Passport Office & if any document missing, then we have 2 go 2 again.. & Mind it Ahmedabad RPO is the only 1 for the region like Kutch, Saurashtra, North Guj. Central Guj., East Guj. ...!!! so, to just get PCC, we have 2 spend like almost Rs. 2000 - 3000... (Form just cost Rs.300/-), if we are not from Local area..!!!

Is Everybody knew that, if...
(1) We need PCC from District Police HQ or not ???
(2) PCC from Local Police Station or not ??
(3) How Many Photos ???
(4) How Many Copies / Original of What Documents.. ???
(5) We need Residency Proof or not ?? & what kind of Proof ??
(6) If we need any Phone Bills / Electric Bills / other Proof ???
(7) If we need any Identification Proof (like Election Card) ???
(8) Need Old / Cancelled Passport or not ??

So, to get PCC from Ahmedabad RPO is like testing all your nerves...!!!

Good Luck for All who need to go Ahmedabad RPO..!!!
N Oct 14, 2011 by
Bhakar Thakkar

Respected Sir / Madam

I have submitted my Application at Nadaid Centre on 27.09.2011

My police enquire is completed on 03.10.2011 and Nadiad Centre Outward No. LIB//1996/2011 Dated 10.10.2011

The Nadiad Center take 15 days to send my application to Ahmedabad for Passport. Why ??? What is the reason behind they taken 15 days. All documents are verified and scanned in Ahmedabd Why he take this much time.

Also, I heard that you have HAZ YATRA WEEK from 10.10.2011 to 14.10.2011. So, no other application taken for further process.

Also after five days no updation will taken on the website.

Also we have no any extension no for the Inquiry and all your operator are busy with phone.

Last 04 day my phone is waiting for operator Help for more than 04 hrs daily but not get any response till date. why and what is the reason?????
Also please mention that these much time require to got passport. ex in General = 20 to 25 days
Please display these type board.

My contact No. : 9727742729
N Jul 3, 2012 by
aryavishnupatel

Sub : Regarding Passport Inquiry.
Ref : My Application ref. no/File no Z-402789-12
Date 16/05/2012.
NAME: PATEL ARYA VISHNUBHAI
Respected sir,

With reference to above sub. and my application ref. no Z-402789-12 that I have applied for my SON ARYA'S Indian passport to District passport collection center MEHSANA-917. and until now i didnot receive any police enquiry. i have checked at online and state that no data found. i had visited ahmedabad passport office but he reply that plz contact mehsana center, and i went to mehsana but he told go and check ahmedabad office, So I would humbly like to inquire that why my passport is not issue. And I would like to know what kind of action you have taken against concern officer.

i need my son passport urgently because i need him passport to get visa, so plz Kindly do the needful and inquire about my data and send me my passport as soon as possible.my email id is vishnu_mech50@yahoo.co.in and my mob num is 919925310302.

Yours faithfully,
vishnu patel
N Apr 30, 2013 by
Meena Panchal

Disappointed and frustreting services of passport office and commissionar office

My husband lodged PCC application on 19th of Feb, the staff as passort office dont explain things.

He is been going to police station every single day and they just avoid applicants and asks for extra money. When we already paid $1500 for the application why do we need to pay them

Then its time to commissionar office, keep saying the inquiry has been done and cleared on 29.04.13 and it takes only overnight to update on regional office site. PCC is something they only do when case officer get allocated and then they takes forever doing it. can you please look after the applicants

Can you please made the procedure clearer and easy to understand.
N Oct 29, 2013 by
Mitesh Makwana

Disappointed and frustrating services of passport office.

Immigration department has asked Police Clearance Certificate to finalize my visa application of Australia. I visited PSK Vadodara for the same on 15th Oct and they did not accept my application as my passport had no spouse name. They asked me to get new passport with spouse name.

I applied for reissue of passport to add my spouse name on 17th Oct and got my passport on 24th Oct. Surprisingly the passport was faulty, there was no address, file number and old passport number printed !! I immediately contacted Vadodara PSK and they suggested me to contact Regional Passport Office Ahmedabad and contact RPO there.

I immediately traveled to Ahmedabad from Vadodara and tried to contact RPO. Unfortunately RPO was not available and some Dy. Passport Officer was handling all the cases. The rubbish thing was they did not allowed me to meet her personally even after 1.5 hours waiting in the queue. Worst thing was I was 3rd in the queue. Finally some lady standing outside came with comments on my application and requested me to submit the application on counter number 6.

I was told that my corrected passport would be reached to me on 28th Oct with new passport number. Today on 29th Oct there is no status update, in fact there is no tracking system to get the status of the process. God knows what passport office is doing !! Disgusting thing was they issued passport with blank address!! What their quality persons and officer checked before stamping it?

I hope the manual applications could be tracked easily as online applications in future. There must be strict punishment to the officer and quality person who has verified and stamped blank passport details.

Here I have attached my passport copy.