AICTE - About GATE stipend delay

R.Dolores Scholastica
Respected sir,
I am doing M.E in computer science and engineering(2008-2010 batch) in Thiagarajar college of engineering at madurai. I got admission via GATE exam and through my college me and my friends have applied for GATE stipend; I am a eligible candidate for GATE stipend. Now i am doing my second year M.E. Till today i didn't get even a single paise from AICTE as GATE stipend. What they are saying is it will take some more time to provide that stipend?.. For me it seems like a cheating. We are the students and we have lot of expenses for our studies, for our project etc. I have planned to do M.E with the hope that GATE stipend will help me to do some technical courses, can manage project expenditures etc. When will they give stipend?... If they are not giving that stipend for our needs and if they give it after i complete my studies, in what way that stipend will help my studies????... I dont know really why this delay.. But it really affect my career improvement.. I request you to take action for this issue.

Comments

delay in card issuing - College of Engineering, Pune

I recieved sms as the card has been dispatched through ELBE with ref. no. SB08311020162 on 9/11/08 and still i have not recieved the card. I need the same very urgently

i take admmision in ibs indore branch. but during admission time college told me that we are aictee approved and ugc grant. but today they were told that they not required aictee and ugc grant. but sir i want to do govt job so, plz approved my deegree of mba from dehradun( icfai bussiness school) as a aictee .

your faithfully

jagpreet singh muchhal
A-43, G.M Complex
Nowrozabad

Respected sir,
I am a M.Tech in the branch ENTC, specializaton in VLSI & Embedded system design (2008-2010 batch) in Bju Pattnaik University Of Technology, Bhubaneswar, Orissa. I am a GATE qualified student . I and my friends have applied for GATE stipend; I am a eligible candidate for GATE stipend. From 10 months(beginning) we are not getting our stipend money, college is also not responding they told us to mail AICTE, but AICTE is also not responding. For me it seems like a cheating. We are the students and we have lot of expenses for our studies, for our project etc. I have planned to do M.Tech with the hope that GATE stipend will help me to do some technical courses, can manage project expenditures etc. When will they give stipend?... I dont know really why this delay.. But it really affect my career improvement.. I request you to take action for this issue.

I want to take admission in Mechanical Engineering from

Institution of Mechanical Engineers (India)
Hasmukh Bhavan,
Behind CIDCO Office,
Near Hiranandani Park,
Kharghar, Navi Mumbai - 410 210
www.imeindia.in

I want to know, weather this institute is approved from AICTE or not. This institute has re examined by AICTE in 2006. So, presently, this institute is approved from AICTE or not.

Your early response is highly appreciable.

Thanking you,

Zahirkhan I Malek
vapifireofficerzahir@yahoo.co.in

Respected Sir,

i duly qualified GATEexam and took admission to M.tech programme in biotechnology in Heritage Institute of technology(AICTE approved), kolkata, W.B. in 2008(july) but i am yet to receive the GATE stipend .It is now very difficult for me to continue my studies further without my due scholarship.
Since GATE scholarships are provided by MHRD, govt of india, it is a pertinent question to them how long i am to wait for the same.

Dear Zahirkhan,

The Professional Technical Institutions Like-Institution of Mechanical Engineers(India), Navi Mumbai, Institution of Engineers(India), Kolkatta, IETE-New Delhi etc. are recognised directly by the MHRD, Govt. of India.

Recognition bodies like-AICTE, UDC, AIU, DEC etc.. wotks under MHRD, Govt. of India.

However, before awarding any recogntion for the Courses conducted by the Technical Professional Institutions like-Chartered Engineers Exam. [AMIMechE], Technician Engineers Exam.[T.Eng.], AMIE, AMIETE, AMAeSI etc... the MHRD gets reviewed the syllabus, rules & regulations, standard of courses etc.. of these Professional Bodies and ONLY ON THE RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE AICTE THE MHRD awards recognition to these courses.

So, go ahead withe IME Degree /Diploma Course & perform well.

Best Regards,

Anuj Tyagi
T.Eng., A.M.I.Mech.E(I)
Tech. Member-IMechE(I)

I am a M.Tech in the branch CSE, specializaton in Computer Science and Engineering (2008-2010 batch) in P>V>P siddhartha institute of Technology, VIJAYAWADA, ANDHRAPRADESH. I am a GATE qualified student . I and my friends have applied for GATE stipend; I am a eligible candidate for GATE stipend. From 12 months(beginning) we are not getting our stipend money, college is also not responding they told us to mail AICTE, but AICTE is also not responding. For me it seems like a cheating. We are the students and we have lot of expenses for our studies, for our project etc. I have planned to do M.Tech with the hope that GATE stipend will help me to do some technical courses, can manage project expenditures etc. When will they give stipend?... I dont know really why this delay.. But it really affect my career improvement.. I request you to take action for this issue.

I am a M.Tech in the branch CSE, specializaton in Computer Science and Engineering (2008-2010 batch) in P.V.P siddhartha institute of Technology, VIJAYAWADA, ANDHRAPRADESH. I am a GATE qualified student . I and my friends have applied for GATE stipend; I am a eligible candidate for GATE stipend. From 12 months(beginning) we are not getting our stipend money, college is also not responding they told us to mail AICTE, but AICTE is also not responding. For me it seems like a cheating. We are the students and we have lot of expenses for our studies, for our project etc. I have planned to do M.Tech with the hope that GATE stipend will help me to do some technical courses, can manage project expenditures etc. When will they give stipend?... I dont know really why this delay.. But it really affect my career improvement.. I request you to take action for this issue.

best regards
P.RAVEENDRA BABU
M.TECH(CSE)
PVPSIT
VIJAYAWADA

dear sir or madam

mere college wale manmani fees le rhe hai aur slip bhi nhi dete hai
esliye kuch kariye please
i m from gwalior and my college nam is nitm in gwalior

About GATE stipend delay
Respected sir,
I am doing M.Tech in VLSI System Design engineering(2008-2010 batch) in Auroras Scientific Tecnological Research Academy at Bandlaguda, Hyderabad, AP. I got admission via GATE exam and through my college me and my friends have applied for GATE stipend; I am a eligible candidate for GATE stipend. Now i am doing my second year M.Tech. Till today i didn't get even a single paise from AICTE as GATE stipend. What they are saying is it will take some more time to provide that stipend?.. For me it seems like a cheating. We are the students and we have lot of expenses for our studies, for our project etc. I have planned to do M.Tech with the hope that GATE stipend will help me to do some technical courses, can manage project expenditures etc. When will they give stipend?... If they are not giving that stipend for our needs and if they give it after i complete my studies, in what way that stipend will help my studies????... I dont know really why this delay.. But it really affect my career improvement.. I request you to take action for this issue.
B. RANI

Sir, this is rani and i'm studying M.Tech(CSE) in Nalanda Institute of Engineering & Technology, Kantepudi, Sattenapalli, Guntur. I got An admission for M.Tech(CSE) for the acadamic year 2007-2009 because i m gate qualified andidate. I got the first year gate Stiphend and now i didn't take the 2008-2009 stiphend because the college administration sold that the stiphend will be delayed by the AICTE. Why this delay sir. I came from poor family this stiphend will help to my studies and i request you to take some action about this issue. thanking you sir.

Respected sir,
I am doing M.Tech in ower systems (2008-2010 batch) in konery lakshmaiah college of engineering, guntur, AP. I got admission via GATE exam and through my college me and my friends have applied for GATE stipend; I am a eligible candidate for GATE stipend. Now i am doing my second year M.Tech. Till today i didn't get even a single paise from AICTE as GATE stipend. What they are saying is it will take some more time to provide that stipend?.. For me it seems like a cheating. We are the students and we have lot of expenses for our studies, for our project etc. I have planned to do M.Tech with the hope that GATE stipend will help me to do some technical courses, can manage project expenditures etc. When will they give stipend?... If they are not giving that stipend for our needs and if they give it after i complete my studies, in what way that stipend will help my studies????... I dont know really why this delay.. But it really affect my career improvement.. I request you to take action for this issue.

Respected sir,
I am doing M.Tech in computer science (2009-2011 batch) in Guru Jambheshwar University, Hissar in Haryana. I got admission via GATE exam with 95.35 percentile and through my college me and my friends have applied for GATE stipend; I am a eligible candidate for GATE stipend. Till today i didn't get even a single paise from AICTE as GATE stipend. What they are saying is it will take some more time to provide that stipend?.. For me it seems like a cheating. Some Students of same batch in different colleges receive the stiphend. But, in my college students of previous year had not received any GATE scholarship.They said that I am also not received any scholarship due to some conflict between my college and AICTCE. Sir, I want to know that whether it is True or not.We are the students and we have lot of expenses for our studies, for our project etc. I have planned to do M.Tech with the hope that GATE stipend will help me to do some technical courses, can manage project expenditures etc. When will they give stipend?... If they are not giving that stipend for our needs and if they give it after i complete my studies, in what way that stipend will help my studies????... I dont know really why this delay.. But it really affect my career improvement.. I request you to take action for this issue.

dear friend
same problem with mhrd scholorship, did u get plz inform to my mail

Sir
I am pursuing M Tech from G.B. Pant Engg. College, Pauri. atthe time of admission i don't have GATE score.but i qualify GATE exam in next year. Now i want to apply for MHRD scholarship . What should i have to do.
radhika

Venerable Sir,
I am doing a B.Tech (CS&E) from a Narendra dev university of Agricultural and Technology. Sir, i want to know that am i eligible to give a GATE enterance test? and sir I want to know that is a Agricultural university who has started a Technical Courses Like Computer Science & Mechanical Engg. is needed a AICTE Approved? the university has already authorized from ICAR & UGC. Sir please reply me Quickly? I am waiting for ur reply.

Thanking You.

Dear sir/madam

I am a student of GITAM college student of M.Tech (radar and microwave engineering). sir, I want to know why the GATE stipend release for 2008-09 is getting delayed. we are the students, who only depends on the stipend for entire year. please take fast action on the delay.
thanking you sir.
yours sincerely.

i have also like same problem as above. plse help me.

I have qualified Gate exam 2009. I have joined M.Tech in I.E.T, lucknow.i want to know the procedure for applying the gate stipend, from where i can get the application form .please reply soon

AICTE - About GATE stipend delay