Aircel 9807638208 - daily reduced my balance RS..5 so please deactivate my pocket internet games

Abhishek Yadav on Feb 2, 2012
hi my name is abhishek yadav my mobile no.. is 9807638208 am using 2 years .. daily my balance is reduced RS..5 when called to customer care they don't attend my call. so please deactivate my pockey internet games

Comments

N Feb 2, 2012 by
Aircel_India

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. Please do get back to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any other assistance.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Aircel Customer Service Team
N May 31, 2012 by
qsanthosh

hi my name is Santhosh my mobile no.. is 9842312129 am using 3 years .. i received pocket internet settings through message & it has been activated automatically and my current month (May-12) outstanding is 3, 425. so please deactivate my pocket internet account as earlier as possible.
D Dec 17, 2012 by
abha.aircel

My name is Abha n no. is 8285578567.
M highly disappointed with aircel and the negligence of its customer care executives.i activated pocket internet games of Rs 43, 3 or 4 weeks ago.i activated the VAS 4 a week only...as it was an autorenewal service so they deducted the same money in the next week too for which i complained.they agreed 2 deactivate the service but refused to refund me 43 Rs in lieu of it.i was ok with.but subsequent 2 that week...they again deducted the same amount inspite of them assuring me to remove the service .i complained again & i was promised the same...without refunding me this time 2.this time i thought that they would do something for me but just a few minutes ago i checked the balance and they ditched me again.m so disappointed now that m feeling like changing my network.
N Mar 3, 2013 by
suvit

I am too really very very very angry wid dem...first of all they dont respond ..even if we call dem daily..and they dont deactivate the packs and auto renew it ..
every 3 days they are deducting my money. ..nw der is nt much bal for their auto renewel...but daily I get msg dat they will auto renew my net pack as soon as I recharge..I don now wat to do nw