Aircel — Bill enquiry

Praveen moms on Jul 20, 2012
How to view my aircel postpaid bill through online?
Complaint comments  61 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Customer

You can pay the postpaid bill for your number by visiting https://epayment.aircel.com/aircel-billpay/pmt_face.jsp

Please do get back to us for any further assistance.

Aircel Customer Service Team
Pls. send my postpaid mobile bill mo. no is 9762999613, 9762056655 on my mail ID vikrant.navale@rediffmail.com

Navale V R
Dear Sir/,

I want the incoming and outgoing call details for my aircel prepaid number - 9659545541, please mail me the call details 01Jan2010 to 10Apr2013, if u send the details by mail id satheesh0017@gmail.com i get full satisfaction of ur service.
Pls send my post paid bill ammount my email.mobile no.9965541540 and 9942241540 thanks.my e mail.pktsambhanthan@gmail.com
plz give me payment details i paid RS-420 my mobile bill amount but bill didnt generated. plz check it
your karnataka circle web down for 2 months...pls do something ...i can not see my internet usage...
i want to know my aircel bill online.. i am not a kid that i cant pay the bill online.. dont teach us .. we are asking how to check online postpaid bill and you are answering how to pay bill.. dont you know the difference between check the bill and pay the bill... i got so much irritated that the bill comes to my email after three four days...
i need my mobile bill amount, plz sent to my no. my mobile number 9524921777
Dear Sir/,

I want the outgoing call details for my aircel post paid number - 9551650068, please mail me the call details nov 2013, if u send the details by mail id goldraj04@gmail.com i get full satisfaction of ur service.
Please send me the mobile bill to my email id yaminibarath@gmail.com ph .no 9941641896, please send it ASAP
please send post paid aircel bill my email id-anil35bn@gmail.com my mob. No 7298687699 please send immediately
What the hell should a person do if your useless website not letting do anything after log in and sometime never letting even log in ???
please send my mobile bill against the number 9859981562 to my e-mail id asomnirman@gmail.com

K. K Borah
Please send my post paid bill amount my email.mobile no.9941441197 thanks.my e mail.soundherraj1994@gmail.com@gmail.com
Dear soundher raj,

As requested by you, soft copy of the latest bill has been sent to the requested email id.

Aircel Social Care Team
please send the soft copy of my bill against mobile No 7399016842 at my e-mail rlbez@yahoo.com.

R L Bezbaruah
Hi rajib1956,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We have forwarded your request to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.
Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.
We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
Email us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in
Dear rajib1956,

As per our system records, we had already sent the bill to your email id.

Aircel Social Care Team
Pls. send my postpaid mobile bill mo. no is 9710628266 on my mail ID sbabu3023@gmail.com
sir
As i requested by you. i know the call&bill details of the november month .please mail me.megalaarumugam1990@gmail.com/mageshwaran7711@gmail.com.mobile mo-9715914441

+91 12 4476 5000 (Head Office)
    Aircel - Bill enquiry