Aircel - Bill enquiry

Praveen moms on Jul 20, 2012
How to view my aircel postpaid bill through online?

Comments

N Jul 23, 2012 by
Aircel_India

Dear Customer

You can pay the postpaid bill for your number by visiting https://epayment.aircel.com/aircel-billpay/pmt_face.jsp

Please do get back to us for any further assistance.

Aircel Customer Service Team
D Dec 21, 2012 by
Vikrant Navale

Pls. send my postpaid mobile bill mo. no is 9762999613, 9762056655 on my mail ID vikrant.navale@rediffmail.com

Navale V R
N Apr 9, 2013 by
satheesh0017

Dear Sir/,

I want the incoming and outgoing call details for my aircel prepaid number - 9659545541, please mail me the call details 01Jan2010 to 10Apr2013, if u send the details by mail id satheesh0017@gmail.com i get full satisfaction of ur service.
N Jul 17, 2013 by
sambhanthan

Pls send my post paid bill ammount my email.mobile no.9965541540 and 9942241540 thanks.my e mail.pktsambhanthan@gmail.com
N Jul 29, 2013 by

plz give me payment details i paid RS-420 my mobile bill amount but bill didnt generated. plz check it
N Oct 16, 2013 by
sourav.babul

your karnataka circle web down for 2 months...pls do something ...i can not see my internet usage...
N Nov 23, 2013 by
saurabhsarma

i want to know my aircel bill online.. i am not a kid that i cant pay the bill online.. dont teach us .. we are asking how to check online postpaid bill and you are answering how to pay bill.. dont you know the difference between check the bill and pay the bill... i got so much irritated that the bill comes to my email after three four days...
N Nov 23, 2013 by
shatechnologies

i need my mobile bill amount, plz sent to my no. my mobile number 9524921777
N Dec 7, 2013 by
Thanga Raj

Dear Sir/,

I want the outgoing call details for my aircel post paid number - 9551650068, please mail me the call details nov 2013, if u send the details by mail id goldraj04@gmail.com i get full satisfaction of ur service.
N Apr 27, 2014 by
Barath yamini

Please send me the mobile bill to my email id yaminibarath@gmail.com ph .no 9941641896, please send it ASAP
N Aug 28, 2014 by
35bn

please send post paid aircel bill my email id-anil35bn@gmail.com my mob. No 7298687699 please send immediately
N Oct 1, 2014 by
PANKAJEXPRESSIAN

What the hell should a person do if your useless website not letting do anything after log in and sometime never letting even log in ???

Aircel - Bill enquiry