Aircel - VERY SLOW INTERNET SURFING SPEED THROUGH GPRS

GYAN PRAKASH
I have purchased an AIRCEL sim card for basically using it for surfing internet on computer through GPRS. It was told to me several times by Aircel customer support representatives that I will get a surfing speed of at least 20 to 30 Kbps. But I am sorry to say that I am getting a very slow surfing speed (not even 2Kbps) & is intermittent too. Despite of repeated complaints to Aircel customer care, no action has been taken to improve internet surfing speed. It is hopeless to surf internet with Aircel. I use to keep on refreshing web pages again & again wasting my valuable time. It seems that Aircel is making fool of customers in the name of internet services.

Comments

slow gprs internet speed - Aircel

speed of my gprs connection is 115 kbps but i get only 30% of internet speed, 9095021651

Well… Well…. Did you check the network speed in your area? Your internet speed is directly proportionate with the network coverage … I really doubt the customer care can help you on that….And this is true not just for Aircel!
D
ujjwal

Well that would depend on the place you stay in…( so where do you stay? ) If the networks are strong the speed is very very good. SO why don’t you find out fomr the cc the network in yu region…anyways u should get full network soon at the rate Aircel guys are expanding ☺
Kabir

I'm a permanent user of aircel gprs but i am dis-satisfied because of the speed of it. It shows a speed of 115kbps but works only 3-7 kbps. I hate this speed it takes a long time to open sites.
D
Gambhir

Aircel was a good company but i think that they became overconfident.

My home is just some meter far from the aircel coverage provider(network tower) but there is no full coverage, so i m unable to use aircel, now i think my money and time are wasting regularly.I feel to upset and hopeless

my internet speed was low so some times connection to provide the error is could ont find the server so please redeuse this error thank you

internet low speed so some ties disconnect my internet please find this error thank you
abk

I have purchesed it also for internet only on my smart phone...and it sux..i cud not open WAP pages even...forget about using it on computer...
Aircel sux like dhoni and his team...

VERY SLOW SPEED GPRS - Aircel

AIRCEL POCKET INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS GIVE US VERY SLOW POOR SPEED GPRS ON THE COST OF RS 95 PER MONTH. WHEN WE CALL THEIR CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE THEY TOLD THAT IT GIVES 40-60 KBPS SPEER WHICH IS TOTALLY WRONG IT GIVES 1-2 KBPS SPEED

Dear Mr. Deshmukh,

Thank you for writing to AIRCEL.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

With reference to your feedback updated in our website, we request you to provide us your Aircel number with alternate contact number for further assistance.

You can also get in touch with us on 9738199209 for more information on same.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services always.

Warm Regards

Gayathri
AIRCEL
Customer Service

In case you require any further assistance, please

Ø Call the toll free number 121, available only from your local Aircel mobile.
Ø Call at 9738012345, in case you are not using an Aircel Connection (not a toll free number).
Ø Mail us at care.karnataka@aircel.co.in

I am purchesed a aircel card specially for using a pocketinternet but i am get a very poor surfing speed, so what will i do? plz help me

They are very true my friend, it actually gives 40-60 kbps speed, what you can do is, try and refresh the GPRS settings on your set and trust me it works
Fahad

i recently purchased an aircel sim in delhi, only for using its unlimited p.i but to my surprise i found it very hard to use so called unlimited p.i on my mobile. from the vry ist day of activatng p.i 98 my gprs don't worked properly. cud u plz help me out as ths tym i am havng a bad experience with ur gprs services. thanks in advance my no. is 8802481304

internet surfing is very slow - Aircel

i m using internet from my aircel simcard..itss surfing speed is awful..sometimes pages does not load and takes much time to surf from one site to onether..download speed is 1kbps/sec..plese help me out.....thankyou

Try resetting your gprs settings – works wonders…

Dear Mr. Bothra,

Thank you for writing to AIRCEL.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

With reference to your feedback updated in website, we request you to provide us your Aircel number with alternate contact number for further assistance.

You can also get in touch with us on 9738199209 for more information about the amount deduction.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services always.

Warm Regards

Gayathri
AIRCEL
Customer Service

In case you require any further assistance, please

Ø Call the toll free number 121, available only from your local Aircel mobile.
Ø Mail us at care.karnataka@aircel.co.in

Me facing the same problem...

Aircel - VERY SLOW INTERNET SURFING SPEED THROUGH GPRS