Aircel — NO AERIAL

Respond To Complaint
I have a mobile connection of Aircel from Durgapur,WB, which is my residential address and am presently stationed in Kolkata, Kasba due to my official engagements. Unfortunately, the mobile is not showing any connectivity since 12th November 2009. Please get it fixed urgently.
Complaint comments 2 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

It’s a growing company and still setting up network towers in various areas. It is quite possible that your place Durgapur is under low network frequency for a while, but I am sure you will have full signal very soon and the technical department is quite efficient at their task they are definitely looking to solve your problem. Good luck.
Dear Mr. Ojha,

We regret the inconvenience caused.
Please help us with your Aircel Mobile number so that we can forward your details to the concerned department and get your issue resolved.

At Aircel India customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.
You can also get in touch with us at
Team Aircel India.

Satisfactory Rating
    +91 12 4476 5000 (Head Office)
    Aircel - NO AERIAL