Aircel - I want to deactivate my caller tune

P. Raja Rajeshwaran

I want to deactivate my caller tune. Pls deactivate the caller tune. Or else just tell me how to deactivate the caller tune by just sending sms.
[Updated by vetri selvi Apr 01, 2014]

pls my caller tune stop

Comments

i want to deactivate my caller tune

I want to deactivate my caller tune by just sending sms

Hello tune not set yet - Aircel

My mobile no. is 09853423331. I subscribed for a hello tune on 13th FEB. 2009.
But it is not set yet & the money has been deducted from my balance. I have complained several times to the customer care. But there is no entertain. I want to give a consumer complaint against AIRCEL.

i want deactivate my caller tune - aircel perpaid sim

i want deactivate my caller tune... i called customer care twice... they told that the dialer tone deactivate with in 48 hrs... but not deactivated... today also i has contacted customer car... but they are telling that this is the first call, we are getting... i dont know... what they are doing... i want the dialer tone should deactivated as soon as possible.. my mobile no is { 9851336931}

I think you should simply drop in at one of the Aircel stores and get he issue resolved right there.

Deactivate my hello tune

To stop caller tune u just have to send a SMS write - DT<space>DACT and send it to "53000" after
u send you will be charge 3/- Rs for once and after a while your Caller tune will be Stop.

Regarding Dialer Tune - Aircel

I am a subscriber of Aircel , Delhi region. I have not requested any dialer-tune to the service provider Aircel. But they automatic activated dialer tune to my number and deducted Rs. 30.00. Is this right way to activated any value added service without permission of subscriber?????? today activated dialer tune and tommorrow will be activated or more value added service and will be deducted my balance.........what is the way to control this unathorised illegal service???????

Amiya Kumar Sarma
Delhi.

I somehow disagree with you since no operator can start any kind of value added service without your prior consent. I think there is some miscommunication – I would recommend you to reach the Aircel customer care and look for a quick solution…

i want subscribe hello tune in my mobile, please send me 9097428027

sunehri

You can deactivate u r Aircel dialer tunes by sending following SMS- to 5800000

DT DACT

PLS DE-ACTIVATE CALLER TUNE IN MY NUMBER 9842117859
SURESH

if u want to deactivate dialer tone in aircel pls send this sms (toll free sms only)
DT UNSUB
send to 5300003 (toll free number)

ur dialer tone will de-activate within 24 hour

Monojit my mobile no 9614515841

HI dude i dnt know abt previous explains abt callertune but i m telling now which i hav facd this same problem and i got solved

un dt58273
sbank no58273

it s not mater capital or smal

Aircel - I want to deactivate my caller tune