Aircel (Huawei – 1750c) Pocket Internet Super Pro 3G 7.2 Mbps Usb Modem - AIRCEL(HUAWEI – 1750c) pocket internet super pro 3G 7.2 mbps usb modem

dadag on Oct 23, 2011
I have purchased one AIRCEL(HUAWEI – 1750c) pocket internet super pro 3G 7.2 mbps usb modem on 03.10.2011 from BK Telecom, Asansol (ph- 0341- 6553255) Vide Tax Invoice No. BKTL/0171, VAT Registration Nop. – 19748884072, CST Registration No. - NIL.
It is to inform you that this usb modem has not a good one, so I want to replace it. And the problems are as follows
1. This not properly unlock (B K Telecom says that it is unlock).
a. Main thing is that after purchasing/billing, BK Telecom provide me an unlock software and says that if the modem is not unlock than install this unlock software and then it will be work with any SIM.
2. It is plug and play device but take time.
3. After insert the modem on PC or Laptop, several times computer says device is not connected or searching for device or device has been disconnected.
4. So never never purchase AIRCEL (HUAWEI – 1750c) go for beetel it is far better than AIRCEL HUAWEI. Presently I am using Beetel 7.2mbps which far better than your modem.

Comments

N Apr 14, 2011 by
dvishnu90 Aircel (Huawei – 1750c) Pocket Internet Super Pro 3G 7.2 Mbps Usb Modem  - Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

not confirm the product version. - internet dongle(huawei)

sir,i am purchase the huawei dongal(internet dongal) in a shope.the shope name is SUN IFOSYS.the shope is placed in this address-3,shree chamber,lalbag,lucknow&shope contact no is 0522-3013674,3071048,.(Market Ext.:399).mobile no.-9369312034,9369041675,9389951461.
I am going to this shop to perhase huawei 7.2 version modem.i am perhase the modem this shop,but i am not know the version of the modem,some days later i am going to the shope for confermation of yhe modem version.but they not to speak me on the matter of modem version.they out to me the shope,when we say that i am call the consumer foram they say you go,
My modem is---huawei 153IMEI#7050158.
A Nov 11, 2011 by
Rituraj Shukla

I have also bought a aircel pocket internet super pro 3g modem. It has proved very good for me.Till now I have not faced any problem with it. And I can use it with any gsm sim.,
N Nov 19, 2011 by
Rajeev52666

i have also bought a aircel pocket pro 3g modem but it is not good and not work properly so never purchase.
N Dec 9, 2011 by
rkno1

sir, my HUAWEI dongle window is open confused. 1. no stitastise manual bar 2.no 3g manual bar no online upgrade of new version. please help me and repair of online note: i dont know english please adjust
D Mar 31, 2012 by
jayapraksh

i have got aircel 3g modem they told that we can use any gsm sim in that modem but we want to give password for other gsm sim then it will work and now got my password and i don't know where i want to give this password.
D Nov 30, 2012 by
csuganya

i am using HUAWEI DONGLE set.. how can i use various gsm sim?
N May 31, 2013 by
hmily52918

This is Miss June from Crius Co., Ltd which specialized in 3g modem, module and router with high quality and competitive price.OEM&ODM are supplied.Hope to cooperate with you.pls mail to june09.mao@gmail.com or chat on skype june50759
N Jan 7, 2014 by
Pd Sark

i have bought a aircel 3g pro dongle on27/11/13 ... when i plugged in my laptop it was not working ... and some burning smell was comming ... as fast as i can eject my new dongle ... then i have contact aircel service centre in siliguri ...west bengal ... but there was no service provider with whom i can disciss my problem... then got a number from internet ... 9857799011... it was customer service no .aircel.. west bengal ... i callled there ... a person has talk to me... but he he will inform me about my problem... since now i have not got any calls from them... no help... no customer service... what should i do .. plz tell me... my e mail id is pd.sark@gmail.com... plz inform me ... if u can do any thing for me... thank you