Aircel — Online Recharge Balance debited but Recharge Unsuccessful

sandip_kolkata on Apr 5, 2012
Online recharge (Rs 108.00 - full talk time) by debit card on 04-04-12 but every time recharge unsuccessful and balance returned in my account for 3 times (Citi gateway). But at the 4th time I tried to recharge thorough Bill Desk gateway (Aircel Website) balance debited but recharge unsuccessful and balance not refund.
* Now what to do ?
* I'm afraid to recharge online because it may unsuccessful and balance will wipe out from my account.

pls help.

Sandip Kumar Bera
Area - Kolkata
Recharge date: 04-04-12

Online Recharge Balance debited but Recharge Unsuccessful
Online Recharge Balance debited but Recharge Unsuccessful
Complaint comments  33 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Aircel — Online recharge not successful

i am recharge 108 online recharge .the amount deducted from my account but recharge not successful.mobile msg shows transaction was failed.my mobile no 9809406791.
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. Please do get back to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any other assistance.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Aircel Customer Service Team
Today the same problem happens.
Dear Customer,

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Aircel Customer Service Team
Nothing refund still today ! How many days to wait ?
I am N.Sivakumar No 29, Co-op- colony Thanjavur 613007

My prepaid mobile number 8344233450

11th April 2012 Top up online for rupees 200/-

Debit rupees 200/- my bank account

but not TOP-UP my mobile. please refund earlier

THANKYOU,

Mail Id sivakumar7164@gmail.com
REFUNDED
i m sree i recharged my mobile for Rs135 .the amount deducted from my account but recharge not successful.mobile msg shows recharged successfully but the balance is not added.my mobile no 9965422053.
I Recharged @ Rs-68.00 through online.The amount deducted from my Bank account but recharge not successful.1 sms received in my mobile and it shows transaction was not successful.my mobile no +91 7399347067. Please refund my money.

BillDesk Transaction ID----MCMP3341128100
Transaction Date----06-05-2014
Recharge Ref No---AS0514311092
Mobile No-7399347067

I Recharged @Rs 50 @Rs 393 @ Rs-255 through online on 7th June 2014. Every time the amount got deducted from my Bank account but recharge was not successful.but I received an sms saying that Recharge was not successful and amount will be credited within 5 working days. My mobile no +91 9804205209(Kolkata). But after 6 working days still the amount is not credited. I called customer care on the same day but they told me that they don't have any information regarding the online transaction. That's why I waited for 6 days but still the amount is not credited. Please refund my money.

Rahul Roy
I recharged Rs. 150/- & Rs.199/- though online mobile app reg nos. 9976153583, 9551550806 respectively, the amount debited in my account and recharge status shows failed, when I spoke to customer care (198) not a proper response, Iam 13 years aircel customer and I have 6 prepaid numbers, when I recharge every month there is some complaint. Please response properly for my complaint.

Ravichandran M
9841907146
Hi dineshravichandran,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.
Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.
We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
Email us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in
Dear dineshravichandran,

We verified your account and found RC 115 recharge happen on 30/8/2015 for 9976153583, there is no recharge for found on 30/8/2015 for 9551550806. hence we request you to provide the below mentioned details for further process.

Transaction Date:
Transaction Amount:
Transaction No:
Transaction Mode: PG Transaction No:

Dear dineshravichandran,

We would like to inform you that the recharge was unsuccessful transaction on 9976153583 and the amount would be reversed to your bank account within 5 working days.

Transaction Date:
Transaction Amount:
Transaction No:
Transaction Mode: PG Transaction No:

Aircel Social Care Team
Hi I am satish, my mobile no is 7373434346 i recharged on today ( 12 sept ) but amount debited from my account, but sms received as your request to recharge to 193 INR cannot be processed at this time. Kindly help me on this issue.

Tansaction Date: 12-9-2015
Transaction Amount:193
Transaction No: TNR15091221381800101
Transaction Mode: Net banking
Hi I am rajesh my mobile no is 7358312903 i recharged on today but amount debited from my account, but sms received as your request to recharge to 198 INR cannot be processed at this time. Kindly help me on this issue.

Tansaction Date: 12-9-2015
Transaction Amount:198
Transaction No: TNR15091221381643191
Transaction Mode: Net banking
S
Guys don't post comment on thithis sitsitesitsite theythey r cheating us
Hi sandip_kolkata,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
Email us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in

Satisfactory Rating
    Responses
    +91 12 4476 5000 (Head Office)
    Aircel - Online Recharge Balance debited but Recharge Unsuccessful