Aircel - Online Recharge Balance debited but Recharge Unsuccessful

sandip_kolkata on Apr 5, 2012
Online recharge (Rs 108.00 - full talk time) by debit card on 04-04-12 but every time recharge unsuccessful and balance returned in my account for 3 times (Citi gateway). But at the 4th time I tried to recharge thorough Bill Desk gateway (Aircel Website) balance debited but recharge unsuccessful and balance not refund.
* Now what to do ?
* I'm afraid to recharge online because it may unsuccessful and balance will wipe out from my account.

pls help.

Sandip Kumar Bera
Area - Kolkata
Recharge date: 04-04-12

Online Recharge Balance debited but Recharge Unsuccessful Online Recharge Balance debited but Recharge Unsuccessful

Comments

N Mar 21, 2012 by
dileep777c Aircel  - Kerala, India

Online recharge not successful - Aircel

i am recharge 108 online recharge .the amount deducted from my account but recharge not successful.mobile msg shows transaction was failed.my mobile no 9809406791.
N Mar 21, 2012 by
Aircel_India Aircel  - Kerala, India

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. Please do get back to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any other assistance.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Aircel Customer Service Team
N Apr 5, 2012 by
sandip_kolkata

Today the same problem happens.
N Apr 6, 2012 by
Aircel_India

Dear Customer,

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Aircel Customer Service Team
N Apr 16, 2012 by
sandip_kolkata

Nothing refund still today ! How many days to wait ?
A Apr 25, 2012 by
gokulnsk

I am N.Sivakumar No 29, Co-op- colony Thanjavur 613007

My prepaid mobile number 8344233450

11th April 2012 Top up online for rupees 200/-

Debit rupees 200/- my bank account

but not TOP-UP my mobile. please refund earlier

THANKYOU,

Mail Id sivakumar7164@gmail.com
N Jun 3, 2012 by

REFUNDED
N Nov 30, 2013 by
smohanapriya

i m sree i recharged my mobile for Rs135 .the amount deducted from my account but recharge not successful.mobile msg shows recharged successfully but the balance is not added.my mobile no 9965422053.
N May 7, 2014 by
mridul2222

I Recharged @ Rs-68.00 through online.The amount deducted from my Bank account but recharge not successful.1 sms received in my mobile and it shows transaction was not successful.my mobile no +91 7399347067. Please refund my money.

BillDesk Transaction ID----MCMP3341128100
Transaction Date----06-05-2014
Recharge Ref No---AS0514311092
Mobile No-7399347067

N Jun 13, 2014 by
rahulroy86

I Recharged @Rs 50 @Rs 393 @ Rs-255 through online on 7th June 2014. Every time the amount got deducted from my Bank account but recharge was not successful.but I received an sms saying that Recharge was not successful and amount will be credited within 5 working days. My mobile no +91 9804205209(Kolkata). But after 6 working days still the amount is not credited. I called customer care on the same day but they told me that they don't have any information regarding the online transaction. That's why I waited for 6 days but still the amount is not credited. Please refund my money.

Rahul Roy