Aircel Postpaid - The great cheating mobile company is "AIRCEL "

Mrithula on Jun 24, 2011
Dear all don't get aircell postpaid connection and don't get into trouble.

My number 9551784447.

Actually i am a aircell prepaid holder. from aircell they have called so many time to change to postpaid connection and they said every month only max charge 250 rs only.

i agree with them to change the connection as postpaid. first month i got bill amount 320 2nd month 380 3rd month 420 4th month 595. every month they charge 90 rupees for VAS charge. every month i was walk in to their tambaram office.

everytime they said we blocked it you will not get charge anymore but everymonth there's additional charge.

3 rd month they said we deducted the VAS charge you need not to pay.then the 4th bill shows previous balance 98 with tax.

Finally i fed-up then i walk in to tambaram aircell office to handover the postpaid. the branch officer said everything should pay even the previous balance. i asked why i have to pay vas charge without download anything. but he got no answer.
then i asked him to show the history of my vas downloads. he got no answer and he askme to send mail to them and have wait for 3 days.

Then i realized that one of the great cheating company aircell. then the final payment was 695 rupees.

Always i got received sms from aircell "thanks for using online games" even without download. for this issue i was walked 5 times to aircell office.

this to learn to lesson for every please be care while they ask you change to postpaid.

I got used this number for long time for my office any many of my friends. If not i will throw this simcard to their face.....
Complaint comments 0 Comments

Aircel Postpaid - The great cheating mobile company is "AIRCEL "