Aircel Prepaid Card - Balance and Last Validity.

J.Abdul Jabar
Respected Sir,

My Number is Aircell prepaid 9965010624 and it has been lost. So i need to block all the calls of that number and to take again the same number. for that i need balance enquiry, last validity date and last recharge date of that number. Kindly co-operate.

Comments

Sub:Easy recharge by online.

In our shop (Sri Sivasakthi Medicals, Ganapathy, Coimbatore), we are doing easy recharge to other Mobile by sending sms to aircell.Apart from this, if any possible to do easyrecharge in online transaction.If any way to do that, please reply for the same.

dear sir,

i have requested that my number is 9941943702 which has lost so i no need to want that number and
i want a new lifetime number from aircell and i request that my id proof is in that lost number i want that id proof copy to get a new number so kindly blog that prepaid card and please send me my proof to get a new aircell number beacause i have no orther proof . so please down load that proof to my yahoo.id it very helpfull to me get a another pre paid card .
thatkyou,
suresh

i am aircell mobile customer yesdarday my mobile balance Rs 30. reduced by aircel networkn service becose sms bank defult activate by aircel. ple refound my balance Rs 30. my mobile no 9965869334.
karthik

With out my permission you have activated the caller tune so please disconnect it or else necessary action would be taken against you through the concerned persons

my no is 9716280433 can u plz tell me my sms balance and account balance.

i want aricel one year validity chip and best validity pack ...its very urgent tell me..

With out my permission you have activated the caller tune so please disconnect it.this has happened many times.i dont want any caller tunes.please...my mob number is 9738357510

SIM NO:89914210007449616488 PLE MOBILE NUMBER
ask

hi sir 9738345997 this is my number pls give statement of totle i paid the money to this number

The WORST costumer service, they don't know the detail of balance deduction.
VIN@Y

Dear sir
I want to u call detailed aircel number 9716258733 plz send it my mail Id preeti200991@yahoo.com

My AIRCEL Number is 7278083050, without my permission AIRCEL has deducted 30 rupees from my balance account for some Hello Tunes. I want you to take it back and give back my Rs. 30 or else I have to take legal actions on your company I can go to any extent to sue your company, so please take proper action.

My AIRCEL Number is 9851257033, without my permission AIRCEL has deducted 5 rupees from my balance account .It happen to me two times.First time i log a complaaint in AIRCEL customer care. They give me a complaint ID-1-2764459169 but nothing happen and i could not know why aircel cut my balance. I want you to take those are back and give back my Rs. 10 or else I have to take legal actions on your company I can go to any extent to sue your company, so please take proper action.Pls provaid the soulation as soon as possible.

i m aircel customer.my number s 9941356433.i did 50rs recharge today(18-11-2010).i want to know when i did recharge last that means before today and the amount.could u please send me the details thru sms.
magprem

My AIRCEL Number is 9095877768, without my permission AIRCEL has deducted 30 rupees from my balance account for some Hello Tunes. I want you to take it back and give back my Rs. 30 or else I have to take legal actions on your company I can go to any extent to sue your company, so please take proper action.
magprem

With out my permission you have activated the caller tune so please disconnect it.this has happened many times.i dont want any caller tunes.please...my mob number is 9095877768

Aircel - dirty people who make money by this way. This is not the first time I hear from the people. They deduct money by giving value added service without asked for. Once deducted the amount cannot be refunded or creditted back to your account. Once deducted is deducted. That cannot be creditted back to your account ... that is what their customer care executives tell when ever you contact them. Worst come they can at the most stop the VAS. What kind of business they are doing? They are deducting money for Cricket service to people who do not know what is cricket, to the people who can not even understand either English or cricket. Worst more, to the village people of Tamil nadu. Are they such a shameless beggars? What is more, they go on advertise for their products in English long time. What the village people who know only Tamil can do. I once fired a customer care executive and asked about the authority with whom I can take up the issue. He told me he cannot give the details of their senior officer and it is bussiness secret ??? They loot the public !!! Who can help ??? ... I have changed over to BSNL...Ramaswamy Natesan.
N Jan 25, 2011 by
shajahann

My AIRCEL Number is 9710747717 my name is shajahan i want fancy number in new sim please tell to rockshajahan@yahoo.in
N Jan 25, 2011 by
shajahann

My AIRCEL Number is 9710747717 i want new fancy aircel sim (ex.9841234567)

Aircel Prepaid Card - Balance and Last Validity.