Aircel Prepaid SIM Card - lost my sim card - block the sim card

kmm196927
Hi!

I have lost my Aircel pre-paid sim card two months back.

Kindly block the card.

The number is : 9865290704.

My address is
K. Nagoor Meeran
47-B, Sethu Road
Adirambattinam.

Nagur Meeran

Comments

N Feb 20, 2012 by
Aircel_India Aircel  - Kilpauk, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Best Review
Dear Customer,

Please visit your nearest Aircel Store with your ID proof stating the name and the address provided by you at the time of purchase of your Aircel SIM card along with an FIR copy of the lost SIM in order to get your SIM blocked and for an immediate replacement of the same.

Aircel Customer Service Team
v.rajesh Aircel Prepaid  - India

lost my sim card - Aircel/prepaid

sir ,
I lost my sim card please block it b4 any1 misuses it... my mob no is :9841354884 and my name is rajesh
v.rajesh Aircel Prepaid  - India

please solve my pblm as early as possible
K.Balakrishnan Aircel  - MESHRAM LAY OUT HINGNA ROAD, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India

lost sim card - lostsimcard

My Ananth connection simcard No.9495636380 is misplaced/lost. Kindly block the number.

Thanks, K.Balakrishnan
raj Aircel Prepaid  - India

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
rama.parthasarthy Aircel  - Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Lost Mobile-Block the Sim Card - Aircel

I have lost my mobile on 8th july 2010.Please block the sim card.The mobile number is
9841167869.

Pangattu House
kumbazha P.O
Pathanamthitta
kerala

HI, Sir this is vincent irudhyaraj i have lost my aircel sim card no is 9710318541, i wanna to block that no imedietly kindly please do it... please take tis request as your friend...

SIR NAMASKAAR

MERA NAAM RAKESH KUMAR AGRAWAL HE MERA AIRCEL KA SIM CARD GUMGAYA HE IS LIYE AAP TURANTH MERE SIN CARD KO ROKDIJIYE (BLOCK) KARDI JIYE.

SIM NO. +919700158281

DHANYAWAAD.
N Jan 8, 2011 by
kuppili_kiran Aircel  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Block my SIM card - Aircel

Hi i lost my mobile.I am try to reach Aircel customer care guys but i am unable to reach.This is my billing address:
41,3rd cross,church road,murgeshpalya,bangalore-560017

email:kirank290885@gmail.com

Tomorrow its Sunday...i am not sure customer service showroom will not be opened ...Please block my SIM ASAP. For any queries plz call to below number 09949497007
N Mar 1, 2011 by
jrahamath

i lost my mobile with aircell sim card two hour before no is 9841186613 please block the number
N Mar 25, 2011 by
Ramjanak Aircel  - Santacruz, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

Lost my sim card - AirCell

Hello sir,
I am lost my prepaid sim card while traveling by train.
My number is 9768151073.which is,
i am requesting for new sim card on that number only,
if can do this then thank u

thankyou.
N Jun 5, 2011 by
harivarsha8

HI

THIS HARI MY NUMBER 9738211580 LOST MY SIM CARD BLOCK THE SIM CARD
& I NEED SAME NUMBER
N Jun 8, 2011 by
devendramaurya

devendra maurya . my aircell no 9807113723 cell modell nokia 7610 . plesae give puk no.
N Jul 8, 2011 by
sushil solanki Aircel  - Khichri pur, East Delhi, Delhi, India

block sim card - AirCell

I had lost my cell approximately 7.00 am on 08 july, 2011. so, kindly deactivate the sim immediately.
My Cell No is 7503423767
With regards
sushil kumar
N Jul 23, 2011 by
Bertrand Russell

Sir

I have lost my mobile bearing Aircell prepaid number 9841304806. Kindly block the number immediately. Please try to understand the emergency. At 10.35 pm we have make the same complaint to the customer care 9841012345, one representative of Aircel customer care have told me to go to the customercare centre in the midnight and ask me to block the number. The customer care service have become customer careless centre immediatly. Please dont shirk the responsibilities. We are valuable customers to Aircell for the past 7 years. I need feedback immediately to my alternate number 9840824844.

Betrand Russal
N Aug 15, 2011 by
kdkmathi Aircel  - Vellore, Tiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu, India

sim missing - AirCell

sir/madam
i want the incomming and outgoing call details for my aircel prepaid number-9976952319 for last month
please mail me the call details, if u send the details i get full satisfaction of ur service.
N Sep 30, 2011 by

I lost my mobile in bus (23c) , so block the sim card
N Apr 27, 2012 by
pritish87 Aircel  - MESHRAM LAY OUT HINGNA ROAD, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India

BLOCK MY LOST SIMCARD - Aircel

My Sim Card has been lost before some day, hence i have tried to block it from call centre no 121 of aircell, but not any option was there. I I request you to kindly block my SIM. My Contact no of lost sim is- 9762082912, it was in my name Mr. Dinesh Shambharkar.
Request you tokindly block this sim immediately, because some person is doing misuse of this sim and i am suffering from it..

Dinesh Shambharkar