Aircel - GPRS is not supporting for Karbonn Models

Sathiaseelan

As we knows, now Aircel is repeatedly showing unlimited GPRS advertisement in all TV channels.
To use this benefit, i purchased new Aircel SIM(9809627555) and i activated & using the same now.
To get GPRS connection from Aircel, i asked the GPRS settings from customer care. They are telling like Aircel does not have GPRS settings for my Karbonn-K10 model.
At the same time, this model Karbonn-K10 is supporting with DOCOMO GPRS. I've tried & use that GPRS service from DOCOMO.
If they mentioned in their advertisements like Karbonn models will not support GPRS facility means i never purchase Aircel SIM.
Aircel skipped the truth (or) they had cheaten me.

They have to change their advertisements (or) they have to provide me a GPRS settings for my Karbonn-K10 handset.

With Regards,
T.Sathiaseelan,
Trivandrum,
Kerala.

Comments

Rajesh mamindla Aircel  - India

GPRS not activated - KARBONN 10

sir
I purchased karbon 10 phone on 20-03-2010 in Hanamkonda Bigc in Andrapradesh.i purchased this phone for BROWSING.. i log in their web address i hve seen k10 support the gprs and wap/ Browsing ....
but it is not supported for this facilits ....
pls take a comlaint and give instruction to me .

Thanking you sir

Why don’t you visit the nearest Aircel store, they will can tell you exactly how to go about it. Good luck.

Aircel - GPRS is not supporting for Karbonn Models