Aircel Tower Installation - cheat me for tower installation

Ashok nigam
To whom so ever it may concern
greetings.

subject- CHEATING ON BEHALF OF AIR CELL COMPANY, BY AIRWAYS TOWER SERVICE, JHU TARA ROAD MUMBA.

This, with deeply felt feelings, is bringing to your notice that your agent ie, Airways tower service 23, jhu tara service mumbai has cheated me. The local appointed person Mr oswal alexander has taken 20500 from Mr manish nigam. The amount was transferred in the account no-63023435758 state bank of indore, ratlam.

Mr oswal alexander has recevied the money on behalf of airways tower service. Pl look into the the matter do the needful for me. Take discplinary action so that further action should be taken.

Regards manish nigam
email manu20076@gmail.com
mob 9425312221

Comments

I am intrested in installation tower, Aircel, mts virzion tata docomo, any of our land (main road), village-Rasulpur kalan, Dist-karnal, Teh-karnal ( Haryana ), no network in our area, please kindly contact my nos-09068148203, 09996994274
N Apr 29, 2011 by
balurangaya Aircel Tower Installation  - Racherla, Prakasam, Andhra Pradesh, India

someone cheated us tower installed in our land - tata docomo tower instal

dear sir,

some one cheat us to install tata docomo tower inour place.
we saw the add in eenadu telugu news paper on 29th march 2011.

pls..give me suggestion ....
N Jun 23, 2012 by
sshanawas

I am intrested in installation tower, Aircel, mts virzion tata docomo, any of our land (main road), village-MADUKARI Dist-COIMBATORE MI LAND L&T 6 WAY ROAD CHENNI TO CHOIN ROAD no network in our area, please kindly contact my nos-098431 78615 & 09843178614 & 9894378666 SHANAWAS S
N Jul 1, 2012 by
muthulingam1974@yahoo.co.in

Please install tower in Tamil nadu-madurai-Melur(625109) and i will provide a laned in the main road with any areas arround melur,
Pls contact: muthulingam1974@yahoo.co.in