Airtel / Bihar Jharkhand Prepaid - No customer support.

Randhir Kumar
I am the retailer and prepaid customer of Airtel Bihar Jharkhand. The problem is that I am unable to connect with customer care no. I.e, 121. I tried my best to connect with the customer carre through sms and other methods. I am unable to send sms to customer care as well as talk as well.Along with that i am unable to send sms to Airtel services, such as Gprs, Hello tunes etc,. My phone says that ...message sending failed.
..... please solve my problem as fast as possible.

Comments

R.N.Swamy Airtel / Bihar Jharkhand Prepaid  - Patna, Bihar, India

Network connectivity in BIHAR - AirTel

Dera sir,
Sub :Not connecting net work in Bihar at Kahalgaon NTPC Colony area - Dt: Bhagalpura for a roaming facility Airtel cell No : 98 66 338602, on 25-5-2008 since 6 AM till this time of complaining - regd

I am holding AIRTEL SIM CARD And my cell NO is 98 66 33 8602, this is a post paid connection, having roaming facility. This has worked well at KOLKATTA on22 -5-2008 and well at FARAKKA - WB on 23 and 24 - 5-2008.to day morning i entered BBIHAR ares at 6 AM, And from that time on words i am not getting network connection. I have tried to connect network throughmanual50 times i could not gey it. I have complained to AIRB TEL CUSTOMER CARE through other aitel cell. Four times they have listened the problem with promptness and there wasno positive responce to solve thius simple problem .
Secondly there is no registration of my complaint .
I am abusinessmen roaming through out India I am aAIRTEL customer since tweo years. NOW I HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE UP THIS ISSUE LEGALLY CONSUMER FORUM OF INDIA. AND I WILL GO TO OTHER SERVICE PROVIDER>
R.N.Swamy, CELL NO : 98 66 33 8602
shilpa

Incoming call not activated - Airtel, Bihar

Using one cell phone of Airtel having no 9006308245. The incoming facility in this facility is blocked.
I want immediate activation of incoming call.
Prince

Charge - India Airtel(Bihar)

From my account money deducted double charge for GPRS 249. I had Rs. 539 now I have only Rs. 40. Please solve this soon if not I will go to CONSUMER COURT for this. Please help me soon.

Without any instruction deducting amount from my mother's prepaid mobile number 9771283089.
Please stop all the deduction except call charges.
otherwise my mother is very frusted from her mobile deduction and thinking to change the connection.
Please take immidiate action otherwise we will switchover to another connection.

AIRTEL IS DEDUCTING UNNECESSARY CHARGES.EVEN AFTER UNSUBSCRIBING FROM ALL ACTIVE SUBSCRIPTION.EVEN LINE IS ALSO NOT CONNECTED TO CUSTOMER CARE.I HAVE TRIED MORE THAN 100 TIMES A DAY BUT NO RESPONSE.SENIOR EXECUTIVE HAVE TOLD ME THAT AMOUNT WILL BE REFUNDED BUT TILL TODAY NOT EVEN A SINGLE "PAISA" HAS BEEN REFUNDED TO ME.

I THINK ALL OF THE AIRTEL CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SWITCHOVER TO ANOTHER CONNECTION.

my father number is 9631686429
throughout the day he is receving all types of advertisment call...i called customer care and asked them to stop this...the executive said he would process the request n these offer calles wil be stopped in 45 days...but 45 days r over still offer calls r coming even in mid night, these calls r disturbing too much...Jharkhand airtel customer care r not at all supportive now again they r asking for more 45 days to stop...Now i m fed up, if this is the service i wil switchover to another connection

Within 1 months mere no pe airtel ke no. se blank call aa raha hai . I want to address of airtel no with subscriber name

Mujhe Airtel ka ek number unka detail lena hai
Number hai - +919162598267

I have a airtel prepaid connection which No. is 9006218609. I want know the about incoming and outgoing call during october 2008 to october 2009. Please response on my email address izhar.dream@gmail.com

bihar circal ke airtel mobile me national SMS pack ke bare me muje jankari chahiye...

muje STD SMS planke bare me jankari chaiye...
plzzzzz give me datails as soon as possiableee

Maine apna airtel no 9801778670 jo ki patna ka hai 100 ka recharge apne ICICI net banking ke through 8/12/2009 ko kiya tha but abhi tak usme balance nahi aaya hai.

hello sir,
my mobile no 9934171848 was lost, but i started again, c care said that your services wiill started within 2 days, but passed 2 month no any responce by you, so what i will do for that?. shall i wait 2 month more or two days or leave this services plz tell me i m not satisfied by your services.

mobile owner yogendra singh
add
matigarh q no m3 60
p.o Nadkhurkee
p.s Baghmara
distic dhanbad
jharkhand

Hello Sir
I am Your Company Prepaid Custumer My Name is Chandan Kumar My Mobile No . 8084537183. This number is Roming Use. Sim is Display Registration Failed.
Please Give me Details this number regarding

Thanking You
Chandan Kumar Nirala

mera no hai 9801539807
is no ka puc code lag gya hai mejhe is no ka puc code chahiye

thaxyou
regard
Devendra Kumar
suresh

I have recharged with a air tel sms pack with a validity of 1 month free all over india sms facility.But after 7 days i got a sms regarding that my sms plan will expire on today aind further sms will be charged as normal rates .I think either airtel service bluff customers giving sucha hell service or the retailers are.

If such hell service will be provided by airtel service i have to cancel the said connection.

Suresh 9939564220
dinesh

i rechared 100 rupies a airtel no.(8084876898) whitch bilongs to bihar from mathura.
but received only 12 rupeies, my tx ID is 430508588 21-feb-2010 evening 5:30
so please return my another balance.

my airtel no 9801452087
sim no HLR-289915221000023741669
my mobile before 15day in romanig but network is not found and screen show on resistation faield plese active my no

name Adwitiya kumar sumar

my airtel no 9801452087
sim no HLR-289915221000023741669
sim validity is 15 august 2010

name Adwitiya kumar sumar

i have lost my sim card with my mobile nokia 5130...
nw how can i get that sim no. again...
the number was 957222232

can also airtel may help me to get my mobile back...

my contact:- Tuntunjha, h no. 139 sukhisemra, jaitapur, p.s palanawa. motihari bihar

dear sir my self is raju singh jharkhand kodrrma have a airtel prepaid connection which No. is 9934149717. I want know the about incoming and outgoing call during october 2009 to march 31st 2010. Please response

Airtel / Bihar Jharkhand Prepaid - No customer support.