Airtel Broad Band, Mobile & Land Line - Not attending to complaint, unnecessary charges for items not requested but confirming by sms that we requested......

Antony jayakumar on May 6, 2012
To whomsoever it may concern,

I called customer care and informed to Mr. Ramesh regarding the cancellation of my broad band connection.

Hope to get it resolved.

F. Antony Jayakumar

From: Jayakumar, Antony (India)
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2012 1:44 PM
To: '121@in.airtel.com'
Subject: RE: FAILURE TO ATTEND COMPLAIN # 15016506 ON 28/4/12 [|BAL|Qrc20305122305138999716|]

To whomsoever it may concern,

Its not regarding billing which is of most concern.

I have requested in below mail for disconnection of internet/broadband connection.

Is it taken care? If yes reply.

Thank you for the usage checking using login details in your portal which I will check to verify if it is required.

Pls do the needful with urgency.

Tony

From: 121@in.airtel.com [mailto:121@in.airtel.com]
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2012 11:07 AM
To: Jayakumar, Antony (India)
Subject: Re: FAILURE TO ATTEND COMPLAIN # 15016506 ON 28/4/12 [|BAL|Qrc20305122305138999716|]

Dear Customer,

Ref: Email dated 03-05-2012, regarding billing and usage data for airtel account number 7005314058.

Thank you for writing to airtel.

We would like to inform that as per our records network issue has been resolved with in given service level agreement. Hence no adjustment applicable.

Further, we would like to inform that we do not have the privilege to provide the data usage.

We would like to inform you that to view the unbilled usage of your account, we request you to follow the procedure given below for the same:

1. Logon to our website, www.airtel.in/myaccount

2. Please login with the given username and the password and you would be able to view your billing related details.

3. Click on "Account information" option

4. Click on " DSL ID under airtel number"

5. Click on " view unbilled" to view the summary of the unbilled usage details.

6. Click on "click here" to view the details details of your unbilled usage.

Please note that the unbilled usage may be availed within a time span of 48 hours of your bill generation. Hence, we request you to wait till the next bill generation date to get the details of the bill.

It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer and would like to thank you for your continued patronage. We look forward to a long and fruitful association with you.

We hope that we have been able to address your query suitably. Please do write in for any further assistance.

Warm Regards,
Harshini H
customer care executive
bharti airtel limited.

Your response will help us to enhance your experience with Airtel. Please click on the link below & provide us your valuable feedback on this interaction
Click here to provide feedback
https://ispeed.airtel.in/iVoiceFeedback/Search/EFViewerDE.aspx?info=E6296891EA2C6E97FC 0 C D7998E5256F9AFC1C6180CA1E61A0E52461A2E5296AA8E5276B92FD 5 6 D F74&refno=Qrc20305122305138999716

---------Original Message----------
From: Antony.Jayakumar
To: 121@in.airtel.com
Cc:
Sent: 03/05/2012 11:01:04 PM
Subject: RE: FAILURE TO ATTEND COMPLAIN # 15016506 ON 28/4/12 [|BAL|Qrc13004121404418944988|]

To whomsoever it may concern,

Still my problem is not resolved and I did not receive any confirmation.

I again reiterate that I was unable to use my broadband for many days and will
be paid accordingly. I request to send the usage data prior producing the bill.

F. Antony Jayakumar

From: Jayakumar, Antony (India)
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 4:58 PM
To: '121@in.airtel.com'
Subject: RE: FAILURE TO ATTEND COMPLAIN # 15016506 ON 28/4/12
[|BAL|Qrc13004121404418944988|]

Dear Mr. M. Simon/to whomsoever it may concern,

Pls find enclosed the following details as per below mail for your necessary
action

A/c # 7005314058

Broadband a/c - 080-60187595¬_kk. ¿ to be cancelled

Airtel Land line # 080 ¿ 41105610 ¿ to be retained

From: 121@in.airtel.com [mailto:121@in.airtel.com]
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 4:25 PM
To: Jayakumar, Antony (India)
Subject: Re: FAILURE TO ATTEND COMPLAIN # 15016506 ON 28/4/12
[|BAL|Qrc13004121404418944988|]

Dear Antony Jayakumar,

Ref: Email Dated 30/04/2012, requesting for Cancellation of Broadband
connection.

Thank you for your mail to Bharti airtel and the opportunity to assist you.

We request you to write an e-mail directly to 121@in.airtel.com with landline
number along with the state code in the subject line of your e-mail to initiate
further.

We hope that we have been able to assist you suitably.

Please do write in for further assistance.

Yours Sincerely,
M Simon
Customer Care
Bharti airtel Limited

Your response will help us to enhance your experience with Airtel. Please click
on the link below & provide us your valuable feedback on this interaction
Click here to provide feedback
4B4F494842424C4DBEC2C5C8C934B3144FB0D23254BAD33656BBDD206CADD43F454BBCC4CD&refno
=Qrc13004121404418944988

Sent: 30/04/2012 01:25:22 PM
Subject: RE: FAILURE TO ATTEND COMPLAIN # 15016506 ON 28/4/12
[|BAL|Qrc12804122204538929575|]

Hi Rekha,

I had made a request for disconnecting my broad band connection and they were
supposed to call me on the same in 24 hours. (by yesterday).

I wanted to retain the land line number and disconnect the broadband
connection. Pls let me know the best plan.

Pls call me.

F. Antony Jayakumar (Tony)

Comments

N Apr 11, 2012 by
Arindam1985 Airtel  - West Bengal, India

unnecessary mobile bill sending - Airtel

I am Arindam Majumder.I have lodged a complaint against stolen mobile with the mobile no 9007187069 in the SEALDAHA GRPS.The date was 26.11.2011.then I went to SHAYAMBAZAR AIRTEL SHOP to lock the sim & then I talked to a customer care employee.He told me that the phone no will be locked.But for last few months AIRTEL is sending unnecessary phone bills to me.AND this is embarrasing because I have not used the phone no.

So, Please stop sending me this unnecessary bills.

Thanking You,
Arindam Majumder
N Apr 27, 2012 by
karan22222 Airtel  - Faridabad, Haryana, India

non attending the complaint for landline no - Bharti Airtel

I have a landline no 01294040928 for which i lodge a complaint having complaint no 14431864 but it is still unattended after more than 15 days.poor service by airtel
N May 2, 2012 by
karan22222 Airtel  - Faridabad, Haryana, India

the connection has parellel line and one line is still not working for which I made the complaint.The situation is still same
N Jun 5, 2012 by
rajeev kumar tomar Airtel Telecom  - Gurgaon, Haryana, India

not attending complains - AIRTEL TELECOM

i have made complain regarding my IPTV connection to airtel call center(complain no: 16706284). after so many reminders from my side and assurance from call center no action have been taken so far. this is frustrating and unacceptable from an organization like Airtel.