Airtel Broadband - money refund delay

MINTU333
sir/madam

my self nitish aanand i apply for home phone connection 4 month before to airtel office. neither i get connection nor my money refund till now.
plz solve my problem.

Comments

A guy came at our door assuring that he will give us a airtel broadband connection and took the documents, PAN card photo copy, and took Rs.1000/- He assured to get connection by 4-7 working days. He collected it 6 weeks back.

That is the standard reply that they give everytime that we will get back to you but they never do neither they give you refund. It is very easy for them to look up their database to check from whom they have collected Rs. 500/- and have never given broadband connection and refund the money back to them. But they will never do that and as it it is the consumer's responsibility to furnish all details, and keep following up without any success till they give up all hopes. You would end up incurring much more than Rs. 500/- to follow up with these guys as I did and finally gave up which is what they want.
sarocdw Airtel Broadband  - Palavakkam chennai-41, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

My self Saravana kumar.I subscribed for airtel broad band connection on 05/07/2010 , The application form no is SEF No. CH 1050281. I paid an amount of 1000/- A guy came at our door took the documents, PAN card photo copy, house rental agreement and took Rs.1000/- He assured to get connection by 4-7 working days. But i didn't get connection around 10days more. After that i spoke to the concern person they told like,some problem of install at palavakkam area. so wait another some days. After that i cancelled my plan on 15/07/2010. But still i didn't receive my cash Rs 1000/- yet.

So i request you to please look on this issue and solve asap.

Kindly do the needful.

Saravana
rsnaveen Airtel Broadband  - Palavakkam chennai-41, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

My self R.Naveen.I subscribed for airtel broad band connection on 10/06/2010, The application form no is SEF No. CH 982300. I paid an amount of 1000/- A guy came at our door took the documents, PAN card photo copy, house rental agreement and took Rs.1000/- He assured to get connection by 4-7 working days. But i didn't get connection around 10days more. After that i spoke to the concern person they told like, some problem of install at Mogappir area. so wait another some days. After that i cancelled my plan on 15/07/2010. But still i didn't receive my cash Rs 1000/- yet.
ashishkumarvyas Airtel Broadband  - CHENNAI, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

REFUND DELAY - Airtel Broadband

HI,
This is Ashish. I gave money after i was told that the installation can be done.AIRTEL people picked the cash from my residence and assured me that installation will happen within 2 days of time . very next day on 30 Sep 2010 I was getting a sms that they could not proceed my request due to non coverage of my area. And was told that they will refund my money in 10 days(approx 10th Oct 2010).

I am keep asking my money back for services never rendered by AIRTEL.

They should have checked before taking my money and documents for feasibility check.They have conveniently told me that i will get money in 10 days time ! as per company policy !!

I Don't know the reason for delay in processing my refund.
N Jul 21, 2011 by
shaan0403 Airtel / Broadband  - Karnataka, India

regarding delay in refund - Airtel / Broadband

sir / mam
a few months ago i booked a broadband connection with airtel. i paid the booking amount of rs 500. but i didnt get the connection , after days of calling they said there is a technical problem in my area , so i asked for a refund . but ididnt receive it . i have been calling the airtel broadband customer care for months which is not toll free and every time i get nothing more than a date to call again. i am furious but i dont know what to do. i feel cheated.
N May 16, 2012 by