Airtel Broadband - Connection not activated in more than 1 month

theatularora on Jul 3, 2012

I am a resident of South City 2, Gurgaon.

On 29th May, 2012, I filed a request for Broadband activation on my Airtel fixed line number (I had 2 numbers and i wanted to shut down one and get internet on the other number).

But after multiple assurances, follow-ups and days of harrassment, the broadband has still not been activated on my number.

The original service requests numbers are: 16769046 and 16885214. Everytime I make a call to the cust care< i get a new timeline. The docs have been collected and verified but no internet!!!

Dejected, I also asked for a connection closure but the connection has also not been closed. I am getting bills though!

I don't know how Airtel can treat its so-called PLATINUM customers like this...let alone normal customers. I have been with Airtel for the last 8 yrs now and this is what I get from them!!!

I hope somebody reads this and ppl make up their minds judiciously!!

Comments

M Uday Kumar Broadband  - India

Broadband Not working for more than 1 month - Broadband

My BSNL land line number is 040-27065240. The broadband service is not working for more than one month. I have made several complaints through 198 and personally went many times to BSNL office at Malkajgiri for registering the complaint. Nobody takes care of the complaint. Whenever I go, officials say that it will be done by 5PM today, but nothing is done. Much of my important work is stopped due to the non functioning of internet. I have paid my internet bill without using it for more than one month.

Uday
N May 5, 2011 by
raghav.grover Airtel  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Not Activating Broadband - AirTel

I had requested for my broadband activation on line no 08041507735 on 18th of April , they commited a date of 23th April to me. It was not activated. i had called customer care about 30 times , talked to floor managers , they also gave me 2 by 2 days committment and today is 5th of May. No one is bothered about my request and its still in Open status as per Airtel. I'm very pissed of the service and commitment they give to customers. They gave me a compllaint number 45353304. They are not taking any action. They'll always say you'll get a call back or updates , but no one calls back. This is hedious on Airtel's part

Raghav Grover