Airtel Broadband Services - Bad Internet Providers

ganesh pawar
Hello All,

"Airtel Internet Service Providers are very bad service Providers"

Airtel broadband services is very bad service providers. Airtel's management People, sales executives and technical support don't know commitments. Airtel sales executives gives us commitments to provide broadband connection and after receiving the order they even don't pick your call. People we are suffering this problem every time. I suggest you to all people please don't go for Airtel.

Comments

Complainant4793585 Airtel Broadband  - India

ABUSIVE LANGUAGE USED BY AIRTEL CUSTOMER CARE - Airtel Broadband Connection

I am sagar. Recently there was a problem with my bills regarding airtel broadband connection. I have been using this since 2 years and never had problem at all. Till recently Airtel was the best service provider(the sole reason for me to go for airtel broadband connection). But nowadays, the people who call up abuse you if you delay the payments. When you have a small problem they dont know how to solve it, but 20 people call up to ask about your payment. Not only you have to give them explanation, pay bill, with late payement charges, no internet till you clear bills you also have to get abused by atleast 3 to 4 people everyday till you pay the bill.. I mean wat the hell. V pay them and we are their customers, they act as though they are doing a favour by giving us the service. They have forgotton that beacuse of us only they are getting their salary. I cant take such sh*^ after me paying them.
Ankur kappor Airtel Broadband  - India

Bad Services - Airtel Broadband

Dear Concern,

I have applied for Airtel Broadband Connection in the month of June. Since then I have got number of issues in it. I have called customer care around 50-60 odd times and they are not able to solve my queries. Their customer care guys hang up the phone, they don't respond, their systems are down every time but i suffered a lot every time. Issue started on 7 june 2009 when the installation guy who came to install the internet was not able to do his task as electricity was not there but he forced me to confirmed me over phone received from verification deptt that my internet is working and did it and he used my landline to call to airtel guys..My net activated on 8th of June 2009 at 9 PM but that also not properly. They didnt install some softwares namely netexpert...and told me that he will come again to install that software but he never turned up again..I had to call customercare several times but they didn't resolved my issue atlast I need to get it installed myself from the help of my friend..then a new issue started I was not able to login to my airtel account where all account details exist regarding personal info, bill details, unbilled amount etc. It takes a 2 weeks to resolved...But in this period i need to call customer care very night...Other query is this my mobile number is showing is update in airtel record but its not reflecting in my records..its not yet resolved...I have complaint registered against this issue but it has not been resolved...Customer care guys confirmed that my compliant had been registered but when i call up again after 2 days they dont have any issue registered...another issue i am able to see my unbilled call details after log in to my airtel account but its not reflecting my broadband unbilled usage details...I am in a dilemma have I exceeded my 3 GB free data as per my plan (Rs. 599 monthly) I want to know my usage and i have asked the same to customer care but they didnt told me about my usage till now, my billing cycle is about to come..Atlast I have registered one complaint to customer care that I am not gonna pay a single amount if my usage details will be told to me...I want to register compliant against Airtel for misguiding customers and not able to resolve customers issues...A total wastage of time for a person who comes after job and needs to call customer care...Then customer care do not resolve the query...I have a complaint against customer care guys mainly Aditya (empl code 12794) and Shaliendra Sigh both working in night shifts...They dont know how to talk..they use abusive language and hang up the phone when customer is irated they talk very rudely.. I ant a strict action against them and would ask Airtel team to recruit persons who cud really very soft spoken and can solve issues...Thanks a lot .. I would appreciate if my query gets resolved and I would be informed about it...
shyam kumar Airtel Broadband  - India

please send my id, password my r.no.97988037 dt. 15.9.09
atul kumar agrawal Airtel Broadband  - India

main app ke airtel brordband ke liya apply kiya tha jo aaj tak nahi laga hai 10/09/09 ko kiya tha aap ke customer care se maya ka call 4/5 bar aya par app ka koi bhi worker nahi aya mera mob. no. 9926807928 hai
shivi_nigi Airtel  - Indore, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India

bad internet services - AirTel

am using MO on my laptop as well as using it on phone but am getting a bad server on my laptop when connected though am able to use it on my phone with good connectivity.

Airtel Broadband Services - Bad Internet Providers