Airtel - ebill password

birendra sinfh negi
pls send me my ebill passwors

Comments

Requirement of password for opening the ebill - Post Paid

I had requested for ebilling which has been accepted but the site does not open as required the password which I do not remember.
Please sortout my problem.

Rediff Mail service - Airtel

Mere Mobile me RMA(Rediff Mail Smart Service) activate ho gai h.Do bar customer care se kahne ke bad bhi yah service deactivate nahin hui. RMA Service ko deactivate karne ki krapa kare. Mobile No. 9929988265
Thank You.

pl send my ebill passward ph. 9818682941

The service on 121 is pathetic.
The system hangs and disconnects the call every time we try to speak to the customer care exec. Is it by design ???
A new service (unknown) from 64611010 has been sending sms saying Rs 10 has been deducted. I have tried all I could, got through twice to your service and requested that such unsolicited services not be thrust upon me. ref no 853521093, 850255891 and 850257118 dt 23/01. I was assured that no bill will be charged.
Your bill however shows a deduction of Rs 10/- per day from 19/1 to 07/02 amounting to Rs Rs 180/-.
Pl stop the service immidiately and refund the wrongly billed amount failing which I will be forced to disconnect this connection and go to consumer court.

I have my password but how do iget my self registered to ebill and see my bill .There is no attachment attached with the file.

sir
iv forgotten my password for ebill for my airtel postpaid connection -9971511894
please help cos i receive my ebill mail bt as i dnt remember my password im unable to see my statements(call log).please help n mail it on dis id only
sasi

please send my item vise bill for mobile no 9600950049

sir
I Have requested customer care to send me my ebill password for my airtel postpaid connection-9177083777 please help bcoz i received my bill but as i dnt received my password im unable to see my itemised bill.so plz mail it to my mail Id
N Jan 9, 2012 by
M.Muniraju

sir
befor i am using postpad connection, now i am in prepared connction and i forgot my password.how can i get my password as soon as my possible
N Jan 17, 2012 by
chandu belam

send me my ebill password for my airtel postpaid my mobiel number 9766257731 & my imel id is sonyphotovideo@gmail.com

plaese send me ebill password for my prepaid connection 9632274044
sharfuddin shah

please send my airtel bill statements for last two months please send me at asmasteels@rediffmail.com my airtel prepaid connection no is +919632274044.sharfuddin its most urgent please.
sharfuddin shah

kindly send me the airtel prepaid statement of outgoing, incoming, sms detail of mobile no :- +919632274044 at your earliest to my e-mail id -asmasteels@rediffmail.com...sharfuddin shah
A Feb 28, 2012 by
krishna prasad raju

my mobile no is 9000561113 i just want change my ebill password, is there any change
N Feb 28, 2012 by