Airtel - stop unwanted message and jokes

Deepak puri
Dear sir/madam
pls stop sending unwanted jokes and messages to my cell no (9958037180)
My name is Jagjit singh puri

Comments

PLEASE STOP SENDING COMMERCIAL SMS - AIR TEL PREPAID MOBILE PHONE

I am a Senior Scientist working under Ministry of Science & Technology.please stop sending me Commercial SMS, by which I am getting distrubed. My no is 9879133565.
Thanks.
Dr.B.K.Choudhuri

Plz. stop unnecessary and unwanted messages at mobile no. 9810139936

Please Stop sending unwanted messages and jokes to my cell No. 9791338355

Please stop sending unwanted messages and jokes to my cell No.9791338322

Please stop sending unwanted jokes and messages to my cell No.9741134108

Please stop sending unwanted jokes and messages to my cell No.9972487569

Please stop unwanted calls and messages for my postpaid airtel mobile number:9600000533

Hema

Please stop unwanted calls and messages for my prepaid airtel mobile number:9954464460.

Ranjeet Prasad

Please dont send jokes to my mobiel no 9740098555

My Mobile No.is 9003934109.
I am receiving daily SMS from cell no.56363.

Please, please stop sending SMS through 56363and rescue me from such nonsense harrassement.

Please stop sending unwanted jokes and messages to my cell No.9949693359

Please stop unwanted calls and messages for my prepaid airtel mobile number:9816374897

Receiving a SMS from 5432162245801 with a stupid message as "I need a person for just time pass"
Could you please block SMS and calls from this number 5432162245801.

I am receiving daily SMS from cell no.56363.
On several occations at Airtel Gallary I requested to help me stop this nonsense SMS and their saying is that your complaint is recorded and I would be free from this harrassment.Even I sent SMS on 121 to STOP, but in turn promptly I received a SMS that my attempt is not valid.Due to which My office work is totally Hampered.Pl. Stop the Messages
Thanking You
My Cell No.9665448397

Please stop sending unwanted jokes and messages to my cell No.9789234713

please stop sending unwanted jokes and messages to my cell No 8105762707 please confirm action taken immediately. Yours faithfully, ss joshi

Please stop sending unwanted message and jokes to my cell no.9892840417

For the past one week I get SMS thanking me for downloading something and deducting an amount of Rs.3 and Rs.1 etc. The number I am receiving from is 54321. Please look into this.
Gomes.

Please stop unwanted calls and messages for my prepaid airtel mobile number: 9004834476.
I dont want any cricket score on IPL. Unsubscibe me immediately (AL Cricket)

Pls stop all commercial messages from airtel to my phone 9633671602.

Airtel - stop unwanted message and jokes