Airtel - charging of invalid text based subscription services

bahaar kaur rattan

iam getting SMS from 64611010 thanks for using subscription service on airtel WAP yo've charged rs 10.

I had subscription for text based service in airtel WAP through
http://igmobi.com. iamlosing rs 10/-per day. iwant to deactivate this subscription by today. please be kind enough to deactivate this subscription to day my cell no 9897971155.

Comments

RS 1 DEDUCTED PER DAY

STOP THE SUBSCRIPTION - AITTEL WAP

I have stopped using the yahoo.mail provided by the AIRTEL WAP service about one or two month ago, but still i got the message that "i have been renewed for Yahoo!Zone subscription service on AIRTEL WAP.You have been charged RS 10."But when i try to log in i got the messaged "subscribe to pack data first".Please i want to stop it 100%.

deactivation text based service of airtel - AirTel

i am sachin gundecha. i just login to this service but not used it though my 10 rs balance is deducted what the hell airtel doing like this

deactivate - text based service

please deactctivate the text bassd service

invalid charge - AirTel

aiter comp has invalidly charged rs.30 without my any intimatiun for any copy of caller tune which i have not used.

Airtel No: 9840387791 Deactivate (textbase service) subscription on airtel wap - airtel wap (text based service subscription)

i need to deactive textbasedserivce on airtel wap. Phone Number 9840387791. they are charging rs 10per day. i given complaint regarding this in airtel cust care also. pls do needful.
sonika

Even I have the same problem and they are charging Rs.10 and they send the message "Thanks for using (Cricket Day Pass, Alert) subscription service on Airtel WAP. You've been charged Rs.10

If u know how yo get rid of this plz mail me @ likhin_hd@yahoo.co.in
sonika

If u know how yo get rid of this plz mail me rose.rose62@gmail.com
ramesh

unsubscribe textbasedservices - Airtel

i have been subscribed the textbased services please unsubscribe thistextbased services immedietly.thaking you sir.
ramesh

deactive text based services - AirTel

I have been activated text based services on mobile nomber 9963452140.please deactivate the text based services immediatly. Thanking you sir.

deactivate text based service immediately - Airtel

i request u to unsubscribe text based service immediately
jayaaas

Kindly unsubscribe the (Subscription, Text Based services) subscription service on Airtel WAP for my Mobile no. 9940571914

please deactivate the text based service from my mobile .
my no. is 9815877123
nevin

Deactivate airtel wap - AirTel

i am unnecessary being charged Rs.10 per day without downloading anything as airtel wap This shoulld not be done. The company should put check on this . Plz deactivate it frm my no.9940493551
thanking u

(subscription, Text based services) subscription service on Airtel WAP - 64611010

Kindly Unsubscribe textbasedservices subscription service on Airtel WAP. You 've been charged Rs 10.
stop this message on my mobile.

I am not using Airtel Live or GPRS but still from my Balance Rs 10 gets deducted and a message comes to me from 64611010 stating...Thanks for using (subscription, Text based services) subscription service on Airtel WAP. You 've been charged Rs 10.

They(Customer care executive)(all great idiots) will not do any thing. Always give you wrong way to stop, and wrong information to unsubscribe any services.. Sometimes without informing you they activated those services... Whatever you can try this... To unsubscribe, SMS UNSUB < Service code > to 54321 eg . UNSUB News to 54321.
or the following link can help you... I did and its working now...

(subscription, Text based services) subscription service on Airtel WAP. - AirTel

dear sir,
my mobile no is: 9989033200
i am getting message daily from 5 days that's charges is 10
the message is"Thanks for using (subscription, TextBasedServices) subscription service on Airtel WAP. You've been charged Rs 10. Enjoy http://m.igfun.com"
this message coming from 64611010
so please deactivate it immediately.
thank you please do fast..

subscription service on Airtel WAP - AirTel

Every day I am getting charged Rs.10/- towards subscription service on Airtel WAP for my mobile phone number 9731666331. But Iam not opted/activated for any service. This should be stopped immediately.

airtel wap - 64611010

hi

please deactivate my "subscription service on airtel wap" and give my money back

thanking u