Airtel - Installation of Tower

vinothkumar
Installation of Tower,
i called many times to customer care regarding to installation of tower but no response from office ... we want tower for our business and other communications... so pls care this complaint...

Thalavadi
Erode dist

Comments

This is regarding installation of tower in sawan bigrah village of maharajganj subdivision of Siwan district. The land chosen for installation of tower is under legal dispute. The land having khata number 77, survey number 1171 & khata number 28, survey number 1172 belong to 4 shareholders & case is already being filed in the maharajgang subdivisional court.
Mr. Dilip kumar singh & Neeraj kumar singh who are incharge of airtel tower installation at maharajganj are already aware of the case. we have also send documents regarding the case at Bihar Airtel Infrastructure Head Office.
Hence i request you to cancel the installation of tower in that partcular land & place it somewhere else.
Thanking You
Rajesh

Myself mahender singh r/o c-366, baljeet vihar, nithari ext,
nagloi, new delhi 110086. I am interested in insttalltion of you'r tower at my home/land
kindly reply me on my email or my cell no : 9910801029

Mahender Sing

Airtel:
I have a house in Itarsi i want establish tower on the roof of may house.
Contact No. 09993516753.

I have a double storey flat owned with roof top at DLF Colony, Sahibabd, up. This is very hot proerty due to link with delhi dilshad colony, shalimar bagh, seema puri and dilshad garden.if you want your tower with us than contact its a very good location..
intrested than contact 9910535401

with regard, s

vijay
R ALAM

sir, ihave a request to u i want to plant a airtel tower . i have a place if u want a roof i have also so please contect me at 9934216999.9470601360, 06212243882.or at zeshanalamzeshanalam@yahoo.com

intrested than contact 9968551741

sir, i have a request u to install air tel tower on the roof of my house . Sir the property situated at delhi university at kingsway camp . Sir i have very fine loction my building is behind the main ring road . Sir in my building their are three floors ground + 2 floors on the second floor we are living and the roof rights is ours their is no objection of first and the gground floor owner . Sir i think the cover area of my building is suitable to you the area is 1440 sqfeets. Sir the building no is 2311 2nd floor hudson line kingsway camp delhi 110009. Sir i hope u can help me as soon as your convinience my contact no is. 9871365578, 9350812646, 27243647, 232349095

sir, ihave a request to u i want to plant a airtel tower . i have a place if u want a roof i have also wher the line of ur line is very weak we can't gate right connection in home. so gate connection we have to go to outside. so please contect me at 9433796367 or at khushal@live.in

SIR, I WANT AIRTEL TOWER TO BE INSTALLED ON THE ROOF OF OUR BUILDING. THE ADDRESS IS AS PER GIVEN BELOW.

GANESH NIWAS,
MATHURADAS ROAD,
KANDIVLI (WEST),
MUMBAI-400 067.

SINCE THE ABOVE ADDRESS IS NEAR TO KANDIVLI RAILWAY STATION, IT WOULD BE QUITE CONVENIENT TO INSTALL THE TOWER.

KINDLY TAKE NOTICE OF OUR SUGGESTIONS AND HOPE YOU WILL DO THE SAME.

MY CONTACT NUMBER IS 28619637.
Ashu

Dear Sir
Land of about 280 Sq. Mtr. (i.e. about 1000 sq. ft.)
Two side wide road open.
Situated at a prime location between two National Highway named Delhi-Dehradun and Meerut - Sonepat (Haryana).

MOB. : 09368204873

DIVIDER ROAD, SAINIK VIHAR
MEERUT CANTT. MEERUT (UP) - 250 110

MOB. : 09368204873

I want to install an airtel tower on my roof (1900sq ft) at 3rd floor situated at 11/65, subhash nagar, new delhi - 110027.Please contact at 9810605960.

I have space to install your tower in the following places
1. Old No 52, Sathyamurthy street,
Thiruvalloor.
2. Old no, 112, New street, Mannady, Chennai 600 001.
3. G-11, First Main Road, Ambattur Industrial Estate, Ambattur, Chennai 600 058.
4. 8, Coral Merchant Street, Mannady, Chennai 600 001.

All the above properties are belong to my family and no third person is involved
for any queries call me 99404 99678

with regards
gopi

We have got a good site in Sector XI Rohini Near Japanese Park. The Pocket is B-8 near to Garg Plaza a commercial site and can be used for installation of tower in our second floor. We have a separate room for generator on the top and tower can be easily installed on our premises. My mobile number is 9210860219.
kindly revert back.

Joginder Kaur

I have vacant roof in east punjabi bagh and east patel nagar in delhi, Hamirgarh Village in Narwana area for tower or telecom tower of any company. Roof size 200yards, hight 45 ft. saparate entry
Rakesh
9313331101, 9717734455
rakesh34@sify.com, rakesh342003@yahoo.com

Dear Sir
Land of about 28000 Sq.ft
Three Side road open.
Situated at a prime location between Five National Highway.

MOB. : 09838478390

Plot No-2, Khazana Market Chauraha, Ashiyana, VIP Road,
Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) I have a place if u want a roof i have also so please contect me CONTACT ADDRESS 558/24, Sunder Nagar, Alambagh, Lucknow, UP. MOB. : 09838478390 OR my e-mail-spsinghlucknow@gmail.com

I am interested in insttalltion of you'r tower at my home/land
kindly reply me on my email or my cell no

Land of about 28000 Sq.ft
Three Side road open.
Situated at a prime location between Five National Highway.

MOB. : 09838478390

Plot No-2, Khazana Market Chauraha, Ashiyana, VIP Road,

please instal a tower in my comercial premises
address:...KASRA NO: 22/8 GALI NO: 9 PIPLE BALI GALI, SAMAY PUR INDUSTRIAL AREA,
NEAR LABOUR CHOWK, NEW DELHI.. (BESIDE G.T. KARNAL ROAD 1/2 KM AWAY)

Hoping, the best services & feed back response from you.
Yours Truely,
Raj Kumar Munjal

Dear sir, I have a plot which i want to give on lease for any Mobile-Tower erection, at Near sawai madhopur, chirW both are at rajesthan rajiv nager near begam pur village delhi contact me 01120514954 naveen_kaushik8@yahoo.com

My self Ambrish Mathur, R/o 141 Old Anarkali Jamna Aptt.Delhi-51
I am interested in insttalltion of you'r tower at my home
kindly reply me on my email or my cell no : 9818746809

Hoping, the best services & feed back response from you.
Yours Truely,

AMBEISH MATHUR

Dear Sir/Mam
I am having space available for telecommuniaction tower in Tri Nagar near Kanahiya Nagar Metro Station and we are having newly construction just going on completely.
Contact At