Airtel - Unwanted subscription of cricket alerts

Nirav Dedhia

My Airtel Number is 9892517877.

One fine day, I suddenly received a sms on my cell saying thanks for subscribing to cricket alert services and they reduced my balance by 30 Rs.
After complaints at 121 and also sending STOP sms to 121 and UNS to 52906 they r not stopping the service and keep on cutting money from my balance. Pls. tell me what to do???
The sms r a headache for me at the night. Should i stop using Airtel connection???

Please revert back with proper solution to this problem.

Nirav Dedhia

Comments

unnecessary sms on IPL cricket and others - Mobile prepaid

My mobile No is 9895599288 Ernakulam mobile services.
I have a serious problem on the services of Airtel on SMS.

Even after I gave frequent complaints through 121 to your operators, SMS on IPL cricket and others are pondering into my mobile and spoils my battery and money.

These SMS eat away my battery when I am on Roaming and becomes dead on battery due to it.

As informed to your personnel earlier, I am not responsible and will not pay for the charges imposed on me on this account. By this complaint I request Mr. Sunil Bharti Mittal Chairman Bharti Airtel, to advise your personnel not to impose such charges for the benefit of your company.

Individual is not interested your such SMS and I do not want any such SMS to be sent and request you to block them with immediate effect.
121 is not customer friendly and take more time on their prerecorded advertisements. If you want to have such advts. have in a seperate service No. and no the one alloted for the enquiries/ complaints.
Change your phone Nos.
Finall, you are requested to immediately block the SMSs recd. from any of the field on Cricket or so.
I want only my personal SMS sent by my friends whom I concatact frequently.

I want action immediately.
ncmkrishna
shailesh khaire Airtel  - Maharashtra, India

Please deactivate/Unsubscribe http://m.igfun.com from my prepaid service. My mobile number is 9960893879. I have already contact customer care... but my balance is being deducted continuously.
i have suffered a lot.. please help.
Dinesh Chouhan Airtel  - Maharashtra, India

Dear sir.
Please deactivate/Unsubscribe http://m.igfun.com from my prepaid service. My mobile number is 99932-56439. I have already contact customer care... but my balance is being deducted continuously.
i have suffered a lot.. please help

DINESH CHOUHAN
99932-56439

My number is 9177681302, Pls stop this unwanted CRICKET alerts and subsequent deductions. I repeatedly sent the STOP sms to 121 and followed the instructions thereafter, still they are deducting my money everyday and also charging me extra for other services which i did not subscribe in the first place. Kindly stop this ASAP else may have to discontinue using airtel.

i want to stop cricket alerts, i have send massages on 121 to stop this service but still they r deducting my balance.my mo number is 9179794447.
Satya

My mobile no is 9890648662, from yesterday onwards.. I am getting cricket alerts, without any subscription..

and to day they deducted Rs.5/- from my balance..

in the process of stopping the alerts I try to call 543212601, and It was saying me enabled the sporting event news.. So

I want to stop these cricket news alerts and sports news alerts immediately .. otherwise i will disconnect the airtel connection..

My mobile no is 9818813632, from TODAY onwards.. I am getting cricket alerts, without any subscription..

and to day they deducted Rs.5/- from my balance..

Rani

I am unnecessarily getting Cricket Alerts from Number 54321 though I have not subscribed for this service. Moreover my balance is getting deducted for this service. Meanwhile i contacted their customer care people regard the same. They dint do anything till now regard this.
Now I am unable to contact them. I feel like they are avoiding my complaints.
Please look into the matter... My mobile No is +919994071900

My Airtel Number is 9810427229.

Please revert back with proper solution to this problem.

Ajay Jaswal

I'm getting this annoying cricket alert and hello tunes without my knowledge and they kept deducting my balance. I hate cricket. This is bad business, what Airtel is doing to their customers, there are other providers to choose from. Airtel Sucks.

My Mobile Number 9704238927, Pls stop this unwanted CRICKET alerts
Please stop the cricket Alerts most Urgently.

Hi, My no is 9940994482.
I'm getting cricket scores unwanted without any subscription,
My money has been deducted for past one month and I'm not able to contact airtel customer care.
Because of this problem I'm planning to change from AIRTEL.
Please do unsubscribe this cricket alerts as soon as possible.
D
Prasad

Hi, My no is 9890914907.
I was also getting cricket scores unwanted without any subscription,
Please do refund my money back to my account ASAP.

Getting news alert without subscription - Airtel Prepaid

My airtel no is 9547891514 and I am getting news alerts at a rate of rs 1 per day. But I never subscribed for any news alerts. It activated by itself and now I can't find a way to unsubscribe it.

kfjdjkkdk hjg h

pls disconnect my crickt alerts

Unwanted subscription of cricket alerts - Cricket Alerts

Dear Airtel,

I am your customer with no. 9800808816. Let me tell you that you are unnecessarily sending me cricket alerts since last 6 days without my request, permission and subscription for it and have deduced @ Rs. 3 per day about Rs. 18 from my balance.
this is not fair to cheat customers and rob them of their balance. my repeated attempts to call customer care at 121 is not received and sending many messages including "STOP" to 121 and 54321 has not yielded any result. cricket alerts are being sent and Rs. 3 is deduced per day from my balance.
Please take immediate actions to stop sending cricket alerts or any other type of sms for which you deduce balance without customers' permission/subscription. Kindly reimburse the deduced amount meanwhile from my balance.

Thank you...
With Regards
Pankaj
my no. 9800808816

my no is 9993951171..
same problem for me too..i was automatically been subscribed and balance being deducted by 3 rupees per day because of this IPL score update...i dont want this and i didnt subscribe this..this is a really disappointing stuff by airtel...they hav been outstanding till this problem...
please unsubscribe this crap ASAP..

I am unnecessarily getting Cricket Alerts from Number 543212601 though I have not subscribed for this service. Moreover my balance is getting deducted for this service. Meanwhile i m trying to contact customer care regard the same. but every time I wait for long time and then I disconnect it.
Now I dont want to contact them.
Please look into the matter... My mobile No is +919558148435