Airtel - registration on www.airtel.in

Nilkanth M Joshi
i have applied for registration for my account on airtel postpaid by using prasnna_joshi as login id. they sent me a password via sms on my mobile but when i want to login again they dispalyed the message that registration failed due to mismatch of loginid & password

Comments

regitration is not in my name ? - Airtel Prepaid

dear sir,

im using airtel sim for abt 15 months.There were some network prob for last 60 days,so i talked to customer care on 121.They asked my name,tht is virendra kumar.But they said the said number 9993205899 is not registered in my name,but in some one else name who is from Indore.I have submitted all the documents while purchasing sim.How this happened n what to do now ? Pls clerify as soon possible.

sincerely yours.
D.VIRENDRA.
9993205899.
JABALPUR.

My phone number is 09893275346 using in Chattisgarh state (Bilaspur city). I am getting disturbed because of the advertisement calls from the following numbers. Please stop this activity immediately.

09893198937

While driving I am frequently stopping my vehicle in traffic to attend these calls thinking these are urgent personal calls of my business. I tried a lot to call back these numbers for which my efforts in vain.

Hope you will take this seriously. Otherwise I have to think other alternative such as discording your connection.

With best regards,

Suryanarayana

RS 250/- deposit dg April 07 FOR INTERNET CONNECTION, NO ACTION TAKEN - AIRTEL TELEPHONE LINE

RS 250/- CHEQUE HAS BEEN ISSUED TO AIR TEL FOR INTERNET CONNECTION DG APRIL 07. THE SAME CHEQUE HAS BEEN ENCASHED. AFTER DEPOSIT OF 4-5 MONTHS I CAME TO KNOW THE SAME SCHEME HAS BEEN CLOSED.

NOW THE QUESTION WHEN THE SCHEME HAS BEEN CLOSED WHY THEY ENCASHED CHEQUE.
IF SO - TILL DATE WHY THEY HAVE NOT REFUND.
Air tel also not issue me any receipt but now they want receipt.

But in overleaf of cheque I have mentioned for internet connection.
I want justification

SWAPAN SARKAR

can't see my bill on net - Airtel

i can't search my bill deatils

respect,
sir/madam,
I am recharge with Rs.500 for spacial proma in 21/12/2007.My transfermared id is 377346044. But my spacial proma not be active. When i call to coustomer care they are promises me after 24 hours it will activiated, but it is not active, please soluction the problem my mobile no 9933887011.after all when i call 121 they are not positive beavier to me why.

Sir/Madam please tell me why it was activated.

Jaydeb Das
Purba Midnapur
West bengal

Dear sir
I have prepaid connection 9755631784 Dated 20-12-2007 Ihave recharge with amount of Rs.250/- ( KORBA,CHHATISGARH) but not receive complete validity of 8 month I have receive only amount of Rs 50/- now the validity is showing 22 feb 2008 .Acaully the validity is 22 Aug 2008.I talk again on this matter for 121 customer cares executive and executive again ask me your problem registered already and solve 2 to 3 days but not receive any response
They always telling me,you have change the set or remove the sim.(my set sony ericsson k510i)
But I cant remove the sim and change the set.
My complain no is 3020629473400 at boregaon, Chhindwara {M.P.}

Kindly take my complain seriously and solve my problem as soon as possible

Sk. md.Ikbal
Boregaon Chhindwara m.p.

Dear sir
But I cant remove the sim and change the set.
My complain no is 3020629473400 at boregaon, Chhindwara {M.P.}

Kindly take my complain seriously and solve my problem as soon as possible

Sk. md.Ikbal
Boregaon Chhindwara m.p.

i have applied for registration for my account on airtel postpaid by using login id ckkumarsas, and my mobile number is 9974529268 and i write system given password. After that i received a message you entered airtel number is wrong, plz enter the correct airtel number

deduction of Rs 59 from bank account to airtel - Airtel

i had recharged my airtel no. 9944902119 using an application MCHECK (downloaded from airtel live)on 22.4.08 used for recharging prepaid accounts using debit or credit cards.i had tried recharge my prepaid account with RS 59 using my bank account no. 030063807870(sbi).my account got depleted of RS 59, but i never got recharged.i complained several times but there is no response from airtel side.whenever i comlained, they disconnected my customercare option.
i request you to kindly do the needy

After recharging Airtel n't providing GPRS settings - Airtel

Dear Sir/ Mam,

I've purchased a airtel connection (9933581296) on last 19th Jun'08 from Burdwan (west bengal zone)& after that I've recharged with Rs. 498 for unlimitted net connectivity for 1 month. But still I didn't received any settings. When I'm trying to lodge complain to customer care executive then i'm getting thie only IVR "If u've any quarries then write us to 121 toll free no within 130 words, we'll help you within next 24hrs, but after 36 hrs still I didn't received any feedback from them". Even i'm n't getting any customer executive by calling airtel customer care just getting this single recorded IVR.
Kindly take needful step.

Pl. update my mail ID and send Ebill of June 08.

I got a postpaid number 9752440026 on date 14/07/2008 under CUG scheme of indian railway. when the sim was insrted in mobile there is a massage appear in mobile that SIM registration is failed. The SIM no. is 8991930200106675526F & IMSI No. is 404939310667552. The SIM is used in western zone & chhattishgarh circle.
Kindly take my complain seriously and solve my problem as soon as possible.
Satya Prakash Singh
Electric Loco Shed, Bhilai
South East Central Railway
P.O.- B.M.Y., CHATTISHGARH

Dear sir/Madam,
Sorry to say, last 6months we are facing a problem of 'Airtel Network'.The main problems are when the phone is in the room, 24hours no network, tower signal totaly nil, error massages are 'No NetWork' and 'No Services'.Outside of the room network present some times, not allows and tower signals maximum two.Therefore I can't any call, massage send or receive.I don't know when solve the problem.The problem not only mine, hole this area's problem, every airtel customer facing same problem in this area.Truely I say maximum airtel customers are reject their airtel sim in this area.Last 6months I'm complaining to Customer Care 121, but totaly ignoring our problems.I request to you please solve this problem as soon as posible.My number is 9903864372, handset is Z550i, alternet number is 9903650845.Problem area ...

Village- Raghunathpur Majherpara

From
Kalyan Pramanik
(Airtel Customer)
anil.s

Myself anil.s and i am using airtel SIM. My mobile number is 9901499035.
earlier it was company SIM, my company name is ABB Ltd (Peenya). two month before all company SIM were migrated to the respective employers name and account who were using company SIM and i also migrated company SIM to my name and account, but still it has not migrated to my name. i don't no why.Pls help me out to now why it has not migrated to my name.

To All Concerned,

My mobile has been lost with SIM card . My mobile number is 09816217429. It is prepaid connection but it has validity till April 2009. So please stop the incoming & outgoing facility of the same number.

Thanks & Regards,

Gopal R. Baheti

didacting money - Airtel Prepaid

i'm sns reddy, my airtelprepaid phone number is 9831265740, today(07/08/08) evening my balance is 0.95 Rs as in todays afternoon it was 144 Rs, i am not even make any calls and i am sure that my phone is with me, i had dial to customer care service she siad that we can give u any detail u have to send sms to get ur prepiad bill it will charge another 25 rupees and she did'nt even bother register my complaint, actually this happens to me lot of times sir, pls do the need ful

with regards
sns reddy

my family mobile no 9000445155 has not received callsfrom airtel network only from guntur town A P. other network calls received well from guntur town A P.

I have applied for login id and password for making payments for airtel bills through online on dated 23.7.08
. but no attention has been paid towards my problems.I have not received login i.d. and password till date (19.8.08) please solve my problems. my home address is 55 vinay nagar sector two gwalior m.p. and telephone No. is 0751-4085939.

Dear Sir/Madam
Recently I got a airtel connection in Rnchi Jharkhand. My number is 9006084885.I want to activate Mobile office on my mobile. I am using sony ericsson w200i. I am Mobile office connection on my set.
In Jharkhand airtel is providing mobile office connection by recharging with Rs.249. I recharged with this amount+Rs 55 extra. Now I send my request to 121 customer care dated 7th-august-2008.
They assured me that the connection would activate within 48 hours.
After waiting 48 hours I again called 121.This time they said the activation would be achieved within 24 hours.Till now mobile office is not activated on my mobile.
My another problem is --- I am not able to contact customer
care representative. I actually they disconnect the line. Also when i tried to register complain at 198 there also i face the same problem, the line is disconnected.
I totally fed up with this type of irresponsible behavior...I hope some action will be taken against this and i can access the mobile office.
Atul Saurabh

Dear Sir/Madam

I confirm that, before 10 days airtel service was very good but sometimes airtel service in my office(East of Kailash) is very bad. Airtel full Network in my Mobile any time but any person call me on my mobile is not reachable and i call any person, my mobile is not allowed to outgoing calls. This problem is face by for of all office collegues all for of us airtel connectons. So I request you to check this problem is in East of Kailash as soon as possible and my mobile no is 9717919141. I confirm that I had mailed your earlier but there was no response your side.

Thanks & Regds.