Airtel - registration on www.airtel.in

Nilkanth M Joshi
i have applied for registration for my account on airtel postpaid by using prasnna_joshi as login id. they sent me a password via sms on my mobile but when i want to login again they dispalyed the message that registration failed due to mismatch of loginid & password

Comments

Best Review

not taking action on complaint - Airtel

My Mobile No:- 9890166261

On 3rd octomber Rs.31 deduct from my prepaid account.

last month Rs 30 deduct for downloading charge. but i am not request for that & my cellphone is GPRS Annable. i complaint many time but theare is nobody action taking. I relly upset with taking airtel life-Time Prepaid Connection

Good that you are raising your voice against misconduct that will surely help many. But posting here will not suffice your ultimate goal should be to bring it to notice of regulatory bodies and have them take relevant action. So in addition to posting your complaint here do mail them to:
trai@del2.vsnl.net.in

and follow up. Things will work.

Lets make india better.

not taking action on complaint - Airtel

My Mobile No:- 9890166261

On 3rd octomber Rs.31 deduct from my prepaid account.

misuse of charges - Airtel

This is the reference to the sms which i had been send to Airtel for the match update in 20-20world cup.

As i got the sms from airtel to activate the service i have to curtailment of 5Rs per day, and i wil get the match update. But when i activate the service, i had curtailment of Rs 5, but did not receive any update. Next day i had the curtailment of Rs 10, but did not receive any update.

Please let me know why only the balance was deducted with out getting any update. In this regard i lot of times make call to customer care but each and every time the phone has been cut and i did not find any solution.

Please intervene into the matter and do the needful.

My cell no: 9910503545.

Waiting for reply.
jyoti sharma Airtel  - Madhya Pradesh, India

dead phone - Bharti Airtel

my land line phone is dead since last fifteen days

Bad signal, worse customer care - Airtel

We have 4 airtel connections at home. For last 4 months we are not getting proper signal. Despite numerous compliaints, airtel has not corrected it.

I am using the airtel connection since 3 years.. my telephone no is 42621435...
I am in a plan of 500 rs monthly..In mu recent bill i have noticed that 25 rs clip charge... i want to know the reason..
Because wen i got the connection there it was charge 25 as clip charge i called customer care
they said 25rs charge was for the instrument for the caller id... Then i said i dont need the instrument next day itself airtel man came to my home an changed the instrument... And he given me a ordinary instrument....

In next bill i dint seen any clip charges 2 year ago... But in the recent bill i had noticed that 25 rs clip charge again.....

so i request you to cancel the 25 rs clip charge and waiver me 25 rs what ever it was charge in the previous billing...

you can reach me at 9841256345.....

yours faithfully
sheriff

There is no proper signal in my home town - Airtel

Hello sir/ Madam,
i am using airtel mobile connection for past two years, i am living in my home town named PANAPAKKAM. Located in (6 km) interior to NH- 45 Bangalore- Madras national highway. the airtel tower is erected in 6km., away from my town. but the tower is named as PANAPAKAM..... WE ARE NOT RECIVE PROPER SIGNAL IN OUR HOME . I CALL COSTOMER CARE FOR PAST 6 MONTHS. BUT THERE IS NO ACTION ON ABOVE COMPLAINT... SO PLEASE TAKE ACTION ON ABOVE SAID SIGNAL COMPLAINT...
THANK YOU.

gprs not started - Airtel

My GPRS service is not activated and my charges are already deducted.i repeatedly call ur customer executives but they did not pay any attention towards my problem.i m mentally very harassed by them.my airtel mobile no. is 09896086392

failure of registration - Airtel

I have recently taken my SIM in hazaribagh of Jharkhand in India. On 7th i came to kolkata and found my registration has been failed. My no is 09973817461

Award for Worst services - AirTel

Costomer care services at Airtel are "WORST" in industry.

I am a Existing customer of Airtel from last three years.
But now I want to change as I am fed up with Airtel's services.
Here is one example:
1) On 1 st Oct 07 I got a call from their Malad office ( 9967754881 - Uday) & was offered a cheaper call rates.
2) I filled the form on the next day with refundable deposit of 500INR.
3) After address varification my services were disconnected on 5th early morning.
4) When i contacted their malad office again they said there is no Uday & some Mustaq's team member Rehan just cut the phone without giving satisfactoy answer.
5) Again when i called some Mr. Rohit (9987406841) called me to Bandra @6pm for quick delivery of my new sim but i tried to contact him between 5.30pm to 6.30 pm nobody picked up the phone & i was very disaappointed.

Is this a way to give service?
" Airtel" Pls. awake before it is too late!

my std calling service is not active. - Airtel

my std calling service is not active.

Disconnection of sim without prior warning even after complaining about waiver not getting approved - Airtel

I HAVE BEEN AN AIRTEL CLIENT FOR THE PAST SEVERAL YEARS BUT NOW I'M BEEN FORCED TO OPT OUT OF YOUR ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS SERVICES.

IN THE MONTH OF JULY I SPOKE TO ONE OF YOUR VERY STUPID CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE'S(MOHAN RAO) WHO GAVE ME A PACK/DEAL SAYING MY OUTGOING CALLS TO 9810494327 WILL BE AT 10 PAISE/MINUTE.THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE INITIATED OVERNIGHT. IN THE MONTH OF AUGUST MY BILL CAME TO AN AMOUNT OF RS 3200/-(APPROX FIGURE).EVEN THOUGH I WAS SHOCKED AT THE AMOUNT I PAID THE BILL ON TIME.THE NEXT MONTH MY BILL WAS AGAIN FOR AN AMOUNT OF 2700(APPROX).WHEN I ENQUIRED I WAS TOLD THE PACK WAS INITIATED BUT I WAS NOT GIVEN THE DISCOUNTED OUTGOING RATE AND WAS CHARGED AT 50 PAISE/MINUTE.

I THEN VISITED A BRANCH IN GURGAON AND WAS TOLD BY THE REPRESENTATIVE TO NOT PAY MY BILL TILL THE WAIVER(FOR THE DISCOUNTED AMOUNT) IS ADJUSTED IN IT

I HAVE SINCE THAT DAY SPOKEN TO NUMEROUS INCOMPETENT AND INEPT EXECUTIVE'S AND SUPERVISOR'S WHO HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT MADE EMPTY PROMISES OF DIFFERENT SORTS.I HAVE BEEN PROMISED CALL-BACK'S WITH THE STATUS.I HAVE BEEN TOLD A WAIVER OF RS 2300-2500 HAS BEEN APPROVED AND THAT ONCE IT IS ADJUSTED ONLY THEN THE BILL NEEDS TO BE PAID.

2 MONTHS HAVE GONE BY HEARING THE SAME STORY AND NOW MY SIM IS INACTIVE AT 1:00 AM WITH NO ANSWER ON UR CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER.

TO NAME SOME OF UR BRIGHT SO CALLED SUPERVISOR'S:

NEHA
MAYUR
AND LAST BUT NOT DEFINITELY NOT THE LEAST, AJIT

ALL THREE ARE UTTERLY USELESS AND UNPROFESSIONAL, I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE EMPLOYED AND IT JUST SHOWS A LACK OF FOCUS AND GOOD JUDGEMENT ON UR BEHALF.

LASTLY,
I WOULD LIKE TO TELL U THAT IF THIS IS NOT RESOLVED BY TOMORROW I WILL NOT ONLY NOT PAY THE BILL BUT TAKE SERIOUS LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU.BEING A TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY YOUR WORD ON THE PHONE IS AS BINDING AS A CONTRACT-PLEASE DON'T FORGET THAT.PLEASE DONT FORCE ME TO MAKE THIS A SERIOUS ISSUE AND BRING UR INEFFICENCY OUT IN THE OPEN

REGARDS,
ROHIT PILLAI
(9818995789)

Unable to access the facility on PC - Airtel GPRS Connection

Dear sir/madam,
I am working in shriram pistons & rings limited ghaziabad and using airtel mobile office service @ Rs. 499 p.m ,even my some colleagues are availing the same service @ Rs.99p.m.

I have intimated twice to airtel about this huge difference through net as well , but didn't get reply even after 10 days .

I am giving some following mobile numbers of my colleagues to check my feasibility ,who are paying just Rs.99 p.m.:

1-9910176161
2-9810310959
3-9871742288
4-9818211860

I want to request to airtel for providing mobile office service @Rs.99p.m.

Sushil Kumar Garg

messages not going - Airtel

I am srinivas murthy,my cell no 9900922510 only receives messages,but no outgoing messages,please check and revert back asap.

Srinivas Murthy

fraud....... - Airtel

This is to kindly inform you that i was offered this number-9967659076 by one of your salesman ten days back
and was told that my number will 9967002211 with a deal plan299. But the number which i was offered is not the same
as it is now neither the plan is same.whenever contacted to the salesman,i was given assurance that it would be done by
the end of that day,but in vain.So kindly look into the matter as this salesman has distributed nearly 40-50 connections
to all the MBA students of IBS in Nirlon Complex.he has managed to create a lot of trouble for all of us.for the students whose
number was to be converted from pre-paid to post-paid has got there pre-paid disconnected and are without any contact number
since last week.After being a regular customer of Airtel for last 6 years this kind of service was not expected at all.

The name of salesman is- Salman
Ph. no.- 9987406568

Plan Offered by him--

Rent- 299
Airtel to Local- 400 mins free p.m and 50paise thereafter
Sms- 200 free p.m. thereafter 50 paise local and national
STD- 1 Rs flat to all numbers
Roaming- 50 paise flat for all incoming and outgoing
Discounts- Rs 100 on total bill.

Documents collected was the Xerox of college ID card and verification was carried out at every individual's residing place.

Bad customer care - Airtel

This is a copy of email I sent to Airtel customer Care:

I am Dr Jayakeerthi Y here from bangalore.

I am mailing this letter with utmost dissatisfaction and anguish over what has happened with me for the last 11/2 years.

Short story-- it was on may 2nd 2006 that i contacted customer care and learnt how to activate the gprs (for mms) facility on my newly bought pda phone. On following the instructions given to me i got back messages saying your request cannot be processed. So again contacted the cc executive who made me try various settings on my phone none of which worked. On repeat communication the same day i was told mms can't be sent form a pda phone as of then and airtel is working towards it !!

I being a very busy person ws being very regular with my payment of bills based on the sms that i used to get (never bothered to check my bills which often i haven't received at all).

In the meantime, i have requested for regular bills and also have asked for a change of address which took almost 5 attempts to get it done.

then comes the first bill on my new address-- i was thrilled to see it but shocked to learn i have been paying for some facility (GPRS WAP..) that does not work on my phone nor have i ever have used it (its another fact that i dont know how to use it).

Now, why despite being in constant touch with the CC, i have not been told it is activated even ? that too after getting the replies like 'ur request could not be processed' and also being told by the CC executive that my phone does not have that facility. He/ she could have been open with me and reminded me to deactivate the same if they knew the facility gets activated even without confirmation message to the customer.

For God's sake, if my frequent requests were headed to and address changed, i probably would have rectified the mix-up much earlier.

Frankly speaking i feel i have been cheated and from my own family !!! (Family- thats what Airtel has been to our family atleast being part of it from the time we started using mobile phones- i remember those days when we used to pay >10 rupees per minute) you may ask me why this long letter ???

My answer,simply put,will be - i think i deserve the amount paid by me to be returned -(which is not the actual compensation as i have spent lot of time and energy on finding out how this has happened, so many calls to CC which does not respond -esp-GPRS section, calling each time i get a message reg my bill and telling the CC that i haven't received the bill - which is my right o believe...)

Please look into the matter and help
Awaiting an early reply
thanking you for your valuable time,

Dr Jayakeerthi Y

FORCED BILLING - Bharti Telecommunication (Airtel)

I HAVE SHIFTED TO CANADA MY CELL PHONE NO IN INDIA WAS 9810795885 I HAVE PAID ALL THE DUES AND REQUEST TO SURRENDER MY SAID PHONE NO AS I WAS LEAVING THE COUNTRY IN SHALIMAR BAGH DELHI LOCATION FRANCHISE. THE MANAGER OF THE FRANCHISE REFUSED TO DISCONNECT THE CONNECTION AND ADVISE TO CONVERT IN PREPAID CARD AND IF SIMPLY CUT AND THROW THE CARD AND AS YOU WILL NOT RECHARGE THE CARD IT WILL AUTOMATICALY DISCONNECTED. I DID THE SAM AS PER HIS ADVISE AND LEFT THE COUNTRY. NOW THE BHARTI TELECOMMUNICATION AIR TEL MOBILE PHONE CO INDIA SENDING THE FORCED BILLS IN MY PAST INDIA ADDRESS REGULARLY WHILE THE PHONE NUMBER IS NOT IS IN USE PLEASE DO SOMETHING AS I WAS AN HONEST CUSTOMER AND ALLWAYS PAID BILL IN ADVANCE PERSON LIVING INMY PAST ADDRESS IS FEELING DISCOMFORT FROM THIS TYPE OF FORCED REGULAR BILLS AND THERE IS QUESTION ON MY RESPECT AND HONESTY. WHAT CAN I DO FOR THIS FAKE INFORMATION GIVEN BY THE FRANCHISE AND FORCED BILLS. THANKS

Pls deactivate my airtel postpaid sim.. my number is 9940641695
vinod

vas charges - Airtel

i'am vinod.my cell no is 9849823352.i got message from airtel that is dedudction of 30rs from my balance and specify that because of vas charges. what;s this nonsense?

Airtel - registration on www.airtel.in