Airtel - Airtel Discover India Contest Result

S.Kavitha
Sir

I received SMS from Airtel in the month of August 2009 saying that you participate in Discover India Contest and win prize Rs.10 00 000. I participated in that contest and answered all the 220 questions through SMS and secured 1060 points. Airtel charged rs.3 per SMS. I have worked hard for daystogether to answers these questions. But we didn t receive any informations regarding the result for the past two months. Airtel is not interested in announcing the result. They are taking much more time. please arrange to get me the result.

regards,
Kavitha

Comments

N Oct 23, 2013 by
Rajashree1234

Best Review
I AM 3 DAYES RIGHT ANSWER ALL 7 QUESTION I AM NOT RECEIVED ANY REPLAY MY M. NO-8974831044

mr.kamal, pls do not give this type of "pre-typed text msgs" for the discover india contest results.nothing is going to be happened if she/he gives the cont details also.

pls inform the result date in this forum instead of giving pretyped texts asking for cont /address dtls in this forum.

lot of customers are writting complaints in almost all the complaint forums and blogs reg the DISCOVER INDIA CONTEST.

madam.kavitha,

do not waste ur time in writting the complaint.the reason behind that almost all the officials of the airtel customer service executives are not aware of this contest itself.then how it could be possible for them to announce the result date.

if time permits you pls check "airtel contest zone.in" in which even they havnt updated the contest itself.
N Sep 8, 2011 by
RITA SEMWAL

I am receiving unnecessary airtel.contestzone.in to my mobile number and debited money from my mobile prepaid amount. I am never register any airtel contest. Please unscribed it at earliest and do not deduct any money from my mobile. My mobile number is 8527332002.

Rita Semwal
N Dec 16, 2011 by
MD JAHANGEER

HOW IS THE SELECTED IN CONTEST ZONE WINNER PLZ REPLY. JAHAN
N Oct 28, 2013 by
Itendra Mudgal

I AM 12DAYS RIGHT QUESTION I AM NOT RECEIVED ANY REPLAY MY MOBILE NAMBER 9980456741

Airtel - Airtel Discover India Contest Result