Airtel - AIRTEL 121 Customer Care

Raju Bhalerao
I have dialled AIRTEL 121 bacause my Airtel Messenger is not working. I have told my querry but they disconnected the call and therefafter I called 3 - 4 times and now they Cancel/Hang my calls.

This seems to be a new STUPID idea to ignore calls they don't want to answer.

How will my querry will be answered?

Raju
AIRTEL Cell No. 9892364023

Comments

19th aug bill paid yet not conform - Airtel

i had been paying airtel bill science 8 month, online from my icici bank account, it firt time my bill is not updated after a month.more than 5 complains launch in 121, 198 and from cc people.no rection is taken yet.

my payment id 0071850835

please once call me
firoz

hi
hello
sir meri ballens auto matic cat ho jati hey
or 102 me massege free karaya tha magher hua nahi hey plz muje es bat ka jawab dena

I am working in the SEC Railway Bilaspur (CG) have a CUG service airtel mobile No 9752475512 supplied by Railway. I like to draw your attention that outgoing SMS is not working. After seding massege, The message is shown "Not sent, stored in the outbox"

My SIM was tested by other handsets but unfortunately same message is showing.

So, I am facing very occured position to give reply to incoming messages.

An early rectify wii be highly appreciated.

Ranjan Goswami
A Jan 30, 2011 by
sandeep airtel

I’m Sandeep Tiwari my airtel no. 9755515176 this is a coin box no. that last 2 month’s switch off and problem, already I have paid to 500 Recharge voucher’s this coin box this related complains many times ago 2 month but no any response for your side.
This regarding I’m complaining to the Mr. Pankaj (Jabalpur) Mo.No. 9755553345
But they are no any help me for this related. So kindly request for you solved by this problem
My 500 Rs /- loss last 2 months Please sir provide me your airtel service. Please me update by mail urgent.
Customer Name – Ratan lal Tiwari
Box No. - 9755553345
Pondi Kala A
Gosalpur, Sihora, Jabalpur (MP)
9502311333 (Sandeep )
N Feb 6, 2011 by
tinju

Good after noon

This is rajesh my mo no 9952055864.I have dialled AIRTEL 121 bacause i lost 10 rupees on 29-01-2011.i got 1 missed call from the number start with 923 on same day.But at that time i was not able to atend. so after few minuts i called the no and heard some IVR call duratiuon was 24sec.Then i called customer care 2 times first time CRO said will transfer to TI but disconnected the line so the second time i clearly mentioned the first call droped details also and asked to make sure the call has been picked otherwise you will be answered but the CRO transfered the call i waited 2minuts but again the call droped.Now they Cancel/Hang my calls.

This seems to be a new STUPID idea to ignore calls they don't want to resolve.

How will my complaint will be resolved?
On call she didnt show any empathy, she didnt check the reason for the balance depletion, stright way she said not possible to refund money.Pls check the detailes and revert me back as soon as possible.

thanks
Rajesh.k
mo 9952055864
D Apr 18, 2011 by
vikasrajput1

i have made complaints many times to 121, they also gave me the complaint number. But did not give any solution till date i.e my balance which was deducted earlier not added/returned into my account. the complaint numbers are CBDCC30414431603 ON 15.04.2011, CBDCC20416234663 ON 16.04.2011 & CBDCC20418255930 ON 18.04.2011.

Amount was deducted on 9937460346.

Please take necessary steps to solve the problem.

Vikas Chauhan
N Sep 23, 2011 by
arvind98783

Arvind Kumar 9878360470
My No. dose not accept recharge coupon. when I am recharging through the coupon
massage displayed (THIS RECHARGE NOT APPLICABLE ON YOUR NUMBER)
Please take necessary steps to solve the problem. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
N Sep 24, 2011 by
dkroopa

To,
The manager
Airtel
With refrance to above sub my official mobile sim bering
9686671206 has been lost.Please block all out going calls immidiatly.
With Regards

deepak ksheerasagar
N May 7, 2012 by
sdeep569

my net is not working i have call on 121 customar care many time but they are not responding ma call so plz solve ma problem as soon as posible...

deepak mathur (9691212569)

N May 30, 2012 by
pawanjain54

i have made complaints many times to 121, they also gave me the complaint number. But did not give any solution till date. My number is 0161-4650143. Complaint was shift the number. My this complaint is solved in may 2012. But the problem is that your company asking to pay the bill of march and april . but i got the service of ur number is in month of may. how could i pay the bill of that month in which i didn't got any service from you. The shifting request has been made in the month of november, december, january, feb., march, april. 2011.

my request to you is that plz give me favour the amount of march and april month minus(-).

Pawan Jain
+91-98551-90054.
D Oct 16, 2012 by
karamjeet birdi

my mobile no. 9872665657 not a proper working discount my deactivate my mobile connection pls. conform my id name riteh kumar house no. 268, sahid ajit singh colony, vill giaspura, ludhiana

Ritesh kumar
+91-9041086263
D Oct 19, 2012 by
Bittoo65

What is process of the Air-Tel Postpaid connection closed?

Bittoo Saini
Co. +919871004832
N Sep 18, 2013 by
MARECIL L. TAJUELA

THIS IS MY PUK SIM NUMBER 09272179846. MY SIMCARD WAS LOCKED WHAT IM GONNA DO NOW?PLEASE HELP ME!
N Apr 20, 2014 by
venky4458

i need to know my sister number by her old number please check her new number give to me please sir

Airtel - AIRTEL 121 Customer Care