Airtel - sim lost

regards

Comments

Sukumar

reapplied sim card is not activating - Airtel

I had lost my mobile having airtel sim card.The card was converted from post paid to prepaid.I was reapplied and got new sim card fromVARADA ENTERPRISES,SRIKAKULAM.The problem is,they dont know how to process it.I am walking on thier steps from more than a month to activate that sim card .Thats the staff they had.Would you plz take this as serious and process it.The sim card no is:9866508865.
anthony

i lost my sim card of no 9908967102, i want to get a card b aring the same number, , , pls suggest me as soon as possible ! i have no records of the last dialed numbers

i HAV LOST MY AIRTEL SIM NO. 9960198184 TODAY. MY SIM WAS OF FRIENDS SCHEME AND I HAV THE GROUP OF 5 MEMBERS...

WHAT TO DO IF I WANT THE SAME NO.9960198184 AND WITH THE SAME SCHEME OF FRIENDS WHICH HAD 10PAISA CALLING A-A.

i have lost my airtel sim no. 9871422719. i wish to have a duplicate sim with same number. kidly email me back

I have lost my postpaid simcard yesterday. Pl.block my number till I have been issued new card.

I have lost my sim card. My no. is 9871992687. Pl/block my card till then I issue new card.
jayden

In Malaysia, you would get back the same sim card with the exact number as your previous sim. I thinks u should go to any branch of your service provider to ask for a sim card recovery.

i have loss my mobile with sim card
now i want to continue same no. 9860580577 & also want to recover my contact no which is in the old sim.
can it possible
waiting for your positive reply

i have loss my mobile with sim card
can it possible
waiting for your positive reply

Sir

I lost my prepaid SIMCARD(9940446112), if it possible to get same prepaid simcard from your service. Please suggest
raju Airtel  - Uttar Pradesh, India

Reqested
Sir/madam
My name is raju.I was use the airtel prepaid no. 9910097586.
but my mobile phone has been lost in jammu at 31/05/2008.
So I request to block my sim no.
gurjeet singh bahia Airtel  - Uttar Pradesh, India

I have lost my mobile and prepaid sim card no.9815482726.Please stop the functioning of the sim immediately.Pl do intimate me.

I HAV LOST MY AIRTEL SIM NO. 9967213988 TODAY. MY SIM WAS OF GOVERMENT SCHEME CARD
WHAT TO DO IF I WANT THE SAME NO.9967213988 AND WITH THE SAME GOVERMENT SCHEME OF WHICH HAD 10 PAISA CALLING A-A. & 30 PAISA OTHER NETWORK
ASHOK SHARMA Airtel  - Uttar Pradesh, India

Dear Sir My Sim Is Lost On 20.06.08 at Jammu
So I am requesting to u My sim Bill be Blocked
i shall be highly thankful ton u for this action
My mobile no 9906126962

yours very truly
ashok sharma

issue new sim card instead of Old - Airtel

My name is Pankaj Singh. from Miraroad. I had been taken an Airtel Simcard almost 3 months ago. but few day before my simcard (no.9967206867) is blocked. means display is not come in my mob. not only my mob but others mob also where attach my sim.
I have been going to Airtel gallery but they said your card is registered on others name or document. but i had been given my document i.e. my driving licence.
Waht i m doing. plz tell me.
shyam s

i have lost my sim.my mob no is 9746256422.i want a dupilicate sim.my contacts are in that sim. what shall i do.??
KD

I am soooo trying not to be mean... 1) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't put your phone number on here... 2) I highly doubt you will get a response through this site, as it is just a sounding board for the disgruntled, lazy, and petty... 3) hone your typing skills...

hi,
My sim card (9970260031) validity is expired on 28th Jul, so now I want to continue with same number pls suggest what to do.

i lost my sim card 1year ago of no 9845421481, i want to get a card baring the same number, , , pls suggest me as soon as possible ! plz e-mail me soon plzz plz

Firstly, I have lost my SIM Card.It was Airtel prepaid no.9902740290.I want to block the no. and want to get the card bearing the same number.Secondly, Can I get back all the contact numbers stored the previous SIM Card.
It would be great if u kindly send the poassible solution as soon as possible.

Airtel - sim lost