Airtel - Website is not working properly

Sunil Krishna
Airtel official website is not working properly especially in the 1st week of every month. My billing cycle is 2nd and i am unable to get my details on web login. Pls do the needfulll

Comments

Dhanesh

unable to open - mobile phone bills details on net

You are requested to please inform on my mail to how to login in www.airtel.in b'coz i want to know my last 3 months bill on net .
So please sugesst me how to proceed.I have already tired the proceduere which was informed me by the customer care executive .

Thanks.
Dhanesh.
Yuvaraj

website not open - AirTel

I tried to open airtel.in website many times. still its not opening, i called customer care service but the answer is "THEY DONT KNOW". How to know the details of airtel details???? any one know answer, tell me

thanks,

Sir, everymonth i pay my mobile bill through online internet by visiting airtel website http://www.airtel.in. but from last 10 days i am trying to open website but airtel website is not working. and i am unable to go anywhere because i am on completely bed rest due to health problem. please look into this matter because this is not my fault.

yes even i am trying to pay my bill from last 10 days and airtel website is not opening.

V poor network, problems in accessign the website v frequently

Respected Sir/Madam,

Sub: - Regarding Network Issue & Connection Error

This is to bring to your kind notice that I, L.K. Anupama Raju had a Post-Paid Connection. My mobile number is 9980543054. I have been facing network problem and connection error in Bhoopasndra from past 2-3 months. About the same concern, I lodged a complaint to customer care. My complaint number is 19009993, but nobody is responding us properly. I have the list of customer care executives whom I have spoken to and their responses.

01. 22.10.08 Mr. Daniel - they will connect us to your senior officers and kept it in hold.
02. 28.10.08 Mr.Arvind (Complaint No. 19009993) They will sort out the issue in 24 hrs.
03. 04.11.08 Mr. Kumar – They will sort out the issue shortly 24 hrs
04. 06.11.08 Mr.Karthik - They will sort it out the problem in a short period 48hrs.
05. 12.11.08 Mr. Ananth – They will sort it out the problem.
06. 13.11.05 Mr.Narayan - within 2-3 days they will get back to us about the same issue.
07. 13.11.08 Mr. Syed -15mins kept us to wait saying he will connect to his manager
08. 13.11.08 Mr.Shashi Kumar – They will connect to his senior manager but
disconnected the call.
09. 13.10.08 Mr.Satish Floor Manager – he said will sort out the problem within 48 hrs.
10. 20.11.08 Mr.Raghunath – They will sort out the problem in a short period.

The problem I am facing is that, some numbers get connected, but I do not hear the response from the other end. I can’t switch off the cell nor does any key operate, after 3-4 mins the mobile displays connection error. I have even changed my instrument thinking it was an instrument fault but realized it wasn’t.

I have also called the customer care several times soon after I have had a problem with a number and given details of the number. I have explained to them that my connection is a corporate connection and I hold a responsible position in the institution. The advertisement of our institute should carry my number and each ad costs us Rs.90, 000/-.

I have used another number in the ad which had definitely affected the inflow of students and created a chaos. We have already released 3 advertisements and the cost is approximately Rs. 2, 80, 000/-

I shall take a legal action if I am further not clarified about the same and reminder about my bill payment till the problem is solved. Do note that, my number is existing since 3 years, my bills are paid regularly. I have also made detailed recording of my verbal complaints.

(L.K.Anupama Raju)

Have been trying to login for the past 3 days. But unfortunately the page does not load.
D
mahesh

dear sir
my airtel mobile number is 9952480654 in the sim card settings of my mobile i have blocked my sim card
without knowing properly after this incident i enquired the nearest airtel office they are not responding properly every time they are saying the server is busy i am in hosur i want to get the details of the sim card becos i am having a lot of ph.numbers in it.how can i retrieve it again ?
for the vodafone simcard i did not activate it for the past 6 mths but when i approached them they gave a new number with out any charges only thing they charged for the lifetime plan.
can i get the same number/different number and without any charges your service is very poor aand more over we have network problem.pls respond to it immediately
Satish

Unable to pay on the web - mobile phone

I have had a funny interaction with Airtel. I wrote saying that i was not able to make a bill payment on the net. they asked for a screen shot which I sent. 2 days later they said it was resolved. I tried and failed again. Now, cleverly, i sent a screen shot with a fresh complaint. They replied - improper content!. I asked them - what is the improper content. I got another message - improper content.
I know i have failed . I give up.

dear sir/mam,

I tried to open the website.airtelbroadband.in to check speed ability.But it doesn't open.My net speed is very slow.Please help to correct them

thanks & regards,
prabha.r

Websites not working - Airtel

From past 1 month
youtube and facebook are not opening on airtel MO service on Pc
plz do something
Karan_care116 Airtel  - Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh, India

Not working properly for 3 months - Airtel

I have made regular complains about my internet connection not working properly from last 3 months yet every time i end up with either connection not working or low speed.
N Aug 5, 2011 by
rajkothari99 Airtel  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

instrument fault - Airtel

my phone instrument is not working properly from 1.8.2011,i gave a complaint to 121,198, call centre they asked me to take the phone to a dealer and get it repaired at my cost.now as i cant speak in the phone should i pay the bills. it is said that the persons who have got connection within 1 year get the facility of service and etc,then a customer like me who has connection for three years shuold surrender it immediately and reapply again?? they are making us fools .They dont need old customers it seems ,now i dont know what to do........telephone number 044-45012364 chennai
D Aug 18, 2011 by
rajkothari99 Airtel  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

no replacement of telephone . just putting blames on others . still the phone is not working properly inspite of paying monthly bill of rs 900, now i think i shuold cancel and go for some other company . nowadays bsnl is better than private companies.
N Apr 20, 2012 by
zipzapzen Airtel  - Delhi, India

Website Blocked in Airtel - Airtel

I am writing to inform you that my website www.vishalgoyal.in is not accessible from Airtel network. I have attached here the comparison trace record of Airtel and Tata, which shows that the website is accessible from other networks except Airtel.
As a result, I am experiencing losses in business and finance. It is distressing that after repeated complaints, I have not received a response. The last complaint number was OT040700010. I hope for a swift and satisfactory conclusion to my complaint.

N May 13, 2013 by
Pixel_Xtudio

airtel website is not opening still long ago. i always thought may be under construcion so getting problem... but still after 1 year also a am not able to pay online / not getting info in my account and all links on main page just not working, , the worst experience i am getting from airtel sites (Mobile, TV, online recharges etc)

N Jun 12, 2013 by
ktsent

For me Airtel Web login is not working thereby was not possible to pay bills through online .. same is case for all my friends until last month I was able to pay through website ...i was under the presumption that the problem is temporary ... but for the past 3 days I was trying to pay through various online modes and on different parts of the day .. this is very pathetic on the part of Airtel on leaving this is open for so long and with no Customer support .

N May 14, 2014 by
Srivatsa Haridas

The website is down ever since 2 months and because of this I'm unable to view/pay my bills and god knows where should I have to go to pay. The Airtel showrooms are equally terrible, the shutters of the shop go down at the same time as the Sun. Pity your company and your pathetic customer support.

Airtel - Website is not working properly