Airtel - My Bill status

Lakshmana rao Reyyi

I (R Lakshman Rao) have post paid connection bearing ph. no. 9963648666. Please send my bill status. and my user ID and Passward.
thanking you

Laxman R

Comments

im a employee of bharti airtel services last three months i got my post paid bill(corporate no.) maxzimum ten thosand but im not satisfy vth this bill nd i want mi complete bill status its mi request to u within 2-3 days bcz its very urgent fr me. mi contact no. 9810443185 frm gurgaon.

Please send me latest bill by my e-mail ID.

Kedar

Please send me my last bill status

I have paid my last airtel landline bill through internet. Now I want to know whether it has benn credited to Airtel Account or not.

How can I get the detailed summary of my landline bill to my email/net alongwith payment details.

Hitendra

I have complained to Airtel on 3.9.2009 andI have reminded on 7.9.2009. But till date (14.9.2009) I am yet to get areply from Airtel eventhough they have given deadline upto 7.9.2009. I don't know whathappened to Airtel. Previously they were very prompt since I have been their customer for thepast 5 years. Hope to get reply after this complaint. K. Sreepathi.

I (jayant s kulkarni) has poat paid connection bearing ph No 9004611369 Please sent my bill on my email ID

j.s.kulkarni

bill information of november 2009

I (hitesh patel) has poat paid connection bearing ph No 9898045955 Please sent my details bill on my email ID

hitesh patel

my postpaid bill status, send to my e mail id
N Feb 22, 2011 by
subhendu pradhan

please sent status of the airtel borad band no.40080905.sent me the below email address subhendu.pradhan2010@rediffmail.com
N Aug 29, 2011 by
BDVYAS

My mobile no. 9998353625. Please sent me BILL of January-2011 (From 07-01-2011 to 08-02-2011) to my E-mail bdvyas@gnfc.in. I have already payment Rs. 1510-60, receipt no. 381814 dated 25-02-2011. This bill is very much IMP for me.
Bhupendra Vyas.
N Jan 23, 2012 by

I want know my billing details, which I have to Pay. My mobile no.9831077709. Pls send through below mention mail also. gauri.chanda@chakragroup.org.
N Jul 6, 2012 by
Mohamed ali jinnah

Pls send my airtel landline bill for the number of 42605203. You send only the due amount is 590. I am not using the landline am using only the internet so how come the landline bill is Rs.590. When I order the broadband connection I make a payment of Rs.1100 as on date of 30.4.12.

I Mohamed ali jinnah
N Aug 29, 2012 by
Raffik1988

hi

Please Send my Airtel Mobile Itemised bill to my mail id for the period July'12 to Aug'12. My mail id is raffik1988@gmail.com. And Henceforth send all my bill to above mentioned mail id. My Mobile no 9677795599.
Expecting your kind co-operation.
Please do the needful & Oblige.

Raffik.
N Apr 13, 2013 by
sunilval123

send me my last bill up to today.
N May 26, 2013 by
KANNANE

My land line no is 0461 4200994, please send my current bill to this e-mail ID - ekannan75@in.com. Because till now i don't receive my bill.

Thanks & Regards